TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I still wonder if this was a two person effort (one on camera and one not filmed on camera). JMO

The thanks button wasn't enough! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!! You can finish your drink now!! :)

:) Cheers! I edited it to add LE confirmed the killer had their cellphone at the scene. I don't have a link, it's somewhere over the rainbow by now.

Well I am coming out of hiding to say and I sure hope I can say this without getting deleted, i checked on FB and in one of CW pics, he is wearing a baclava...
just saying.

Dang. 8 trillion people in the world. But people still sleep with friends of their spouse. Wth.

Can someone please post the warrant highlights. Thanks in advance. I can't operate on my phone.

I feel your pain. I was catching up in Thread when it all broke - 20 pages ahead of me. If you go back and just read Thread 9, pages 68-71 there are links and brief quotes from the warrants in the posts. hth

:) Cheers! I edited it to add LE confirmed the killer had their cellphone at the scene. I don't have a link, it's somewhere over the rainbow by now.

If that's the case, they know who he/she is. Period. If they don't know who it is *how* do they know if their cell phone was there?!

I think that if swatperp is married their spouse was also involved. Or it is a married person who is estranged fron their spouse. Or it is someone who lives alone. Going out at that hour with all of the outfit and tools would arouse suspicion if they lived with someone who is not involved. Does anyone named today live alone?

Editor here. [emoji4] O/T, but a quick way to remember the difference: "Affect" is a verb. "Effect" is a noun. A verb is an action word. "Affect" and "action" both start with A.

At the risk of confusing things, dear editor, 'affect' can also be a noun (as in emotional disposition -- 'the lady displayed a flat affect') and 'effect' can be a verb (as in to bring about -- 'social tensions can effect changes in behaviors').

Let's look at AJ, he stands to gain all of her followers and extra $. He had a reason to leave early and be on the road. He had a car of the same color mentioned previously by police. Not only that, he had a class up the street that started at 5 on the same day. If he went ahead of time and set everything up for that class, then came back at 3:50, he would still have time to roam the halls, break some windows, murder MB and get back to start his class at 5. He would have the disguise in a bag (many of the items that were worn are shown on FB)

That being said, I can't picture him as the murderer. He appears to be easy going & motivating on FB. Nice smile...I don't know.

Courtney Tucker has 4 kids. If she were to be the perp, she would have to leave them for an unknown period of time alone. If she brought her phone, it would be in case the kids called and the reason she would be caught. That being said, I can't see the level of fury coming from her or any woman. I may be a bit naive but it was viciously brutal.

And wouldn't it be obvious since perp was wearing what AJ trains in all the time? I mean, why be so careful to disguise yourself but use items that you use all the time? It seems crazy.

BBM I know it is not cool to quote my own post with my speculation but here it is anyway. I think the perp was crazy with jealousy. Woman scorned, IMO could very well brutally murder.

Thread #4 Post #351

"I am wondering if the killer is a police officer's wife. She thinks that her husband and MB are having an affair and in a rage "borrows" her husband's police gear and wears it to murder MB. Maybe like a message, I know what he and you did. You recognize his uniform? I wonder if any LEO took MB's Gladiator classes. Maybe the police officer's wife took her class to get "closer" to MB in a stalker kind of way. MOO MOO My Speculation."

OT: Very good posts! My "Thanks" button has been broken since the forum changes. :gaah: I have reported it but have not heard yet if there is a solution to my problem. I realize the tech guy (Dave) is very busy. My whole "Thanks" field is gone. I don't see anyone's "Thanks" on any of the forums. Anybody else have this problem?

I think that if swatperp is married their spouse was also involved. Or it is a married person who is estranged fron their spouse. Or it is someone who lives alone. Going out at that hour with all of the outfit and tools would arouse suspicion if they lived with someone who is not involved. Does anyone named today live alone?

BBM
None live alone though there is a single parent in that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members