TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when we thought we were getting close to figuring all of this out...
well not really but WOW, it's been busy today!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fox4?lang=en

I don't see anything to indicate who was having an affair. Could be MB or BB or both. From today's released info, it appears MB most likely. But I don't see how anyone can assume BB was having an affair.
I don't have any problem at all with thinking that BB is very capable of having an affair. He could have discovered her infidelity. He appears to be a very needy man and most likely sought comfort and understanding from someone. It's not unusual for the betrayed spouse to also stray in return. JMO

<modsnip>

I hope we get a clearer picture about this. When I read the warrants this morning I thought it said both were having extramarital affairs. Now that I look again, it seems we only have Missy exchanging flirty and intimate messages for a few months with a Linkedin dude. Then 3 days before she's murdered, she gets a weird Linkedin message from a creepy dude. Am I correct?

Hoping for confirmation. tia

As I've stated before LE has named NO ONE a POI/Suspect. Just because these people have been named in a search warrant does not mean they are murderers.

Stop with the Rumors, the insinuations, and blatantly calling someone a murderer. Don't post CT's picture.

Tread lightly. LE will name their suspect or make an arrest when they have all their ducks in a row.

Please thank this post.

Thanks!

So I found this during our TO and it's worth the read. Now I'm very curious. https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-fitness-trainer-missy-bevers-000000447.html

If I'm understanding, it says the perp's phone (may have) communicated with one of the target numbers. IMO (?)

A detective writes that he believes the unknown killer had cellphone contact with the &#8220;target numbers&#8221; at the time of the slaying for the following purposes:
(i) confirming through public social media sites and/or applications the updated workout times and locations as posted by Ms. Bevers; (ii) communicating in the nature of calls, messages, texting, emails, data, push-to-talk, and walky-talky; (iii) using smart phone capabilities to photograph, record, and/or video the victim and the murderous act; and (iv) using functional applications and tools such as map locator applications, clock or timing capabilities, GPS locating applications, and flashlight.

Just another theory. I wonder if Missy had a stalker. With the creepy messages she received and the recent trip to Austin. I wonder what happened that set this person off.

The headline that just came out on our local news (WFAA) and coming up at 10pm said "Could the information just released hurt the investigation in Missy Bevers case?"

Oooh I pray it doesn't.

I feel like the grandfather in Moonstruck, you low, the old man who starts crying because he is sooooo confused. That is me... I can't even catch up. I know nothing.

Does anyone think an arrest is imminent? I'm hoping so. There are some terrible rumors out there that I hope LE will set the record straight on....

Am I understanding correctly that the the phone numbers listed in one of the warrants are taken from cell tower logs?
Because.....an Austin Tx. phone number is one of them. What would be the Austin connection?

As I've stated before LE has named NO ONE a POI/Suspect. Just because these people have been named in a search warrant does not mean they are murderers.

Stop with the Rumors, the insinuations, and blatantly calling someone a murderer. Don't post CT's picture.

Tread lightly. LE will name their suspect or make an arrest when they have all their ducks in a row.

Please thank this post.

Thanks!

that is correct and that was what I was told today by a local. LE only thinks they may have a recording on a phone at the location but that is not a for sure. I hope they catch them but I see they are working hard at it. We want them to get the guilty party not just someone who fooled around

Am I understanding correctly that the the phone numbers listed in one of the warrants are taken from cell tower logs?
Because.....an Austin Tx. phone number is one of them. What would be the Austin connection?

I think the FIL is from that area

I'm going to follow Sparky's guidelines and tread as lightly as possible without using names. Someone asked a few threads up why certain people were on the forefront of locals' minds. Initially it was because of one of Missy's immediate family members. She's as innocent as they come and she had a gut instinct on them from the start. Then we noticed LE would attend certain classes, but we didn't notice/hear about them at any others. Living in a small town, we knew when people were brought in for questioning. We thought an arrest was coming, then the next day is when police put out that release "rumors of an arrest are false." This heightened our thoughts even more. It certainly could not be them and for their children's sake, I really hope and pray it is not them. This is not one of those situations where I made everything fit because I was just POSITIVE it was them. Actually, if you read my stuff early on, I thought it was BB. My mind changed Day 3 and then I still tried to keep an open mind (as did other locals). But all along, we just kept going back to them for various reasons.

ALSO...I see it being reported on here a lot that a phone was definitely in cell mode at the scene. From my understanding, it reads more like the device was used at that time. For instance, the perp could have put their phone on airplane mode and filmed the murder. Then, they could have erased that video. When LE requested to search their phone, they could retrieve a time period stamp and see that something was filmed. The actual video may not have been retrievable, but a time stamp somewhere in coding might show that something was videoed in that time period. Data investigators could also find if they had an alarm set, used a GPS, looked up Missy's FB page, etc. So, they might not have actually had the phone ON cell mode, but I do believe that how LE knew that a murder was possibly filmed. If they used the alibi "I was asleep at that time..." then LE would ask: "Then why was a video filmed at 4:19 a.m. on April 18 and then erased?"

And funny that DexterMorgan mentioned LE might feel pressured bc WS released 9 threads in two weeks. I know they would never give credit here, but I am confident that this forum gave them many scenarios to dig deeper. Great job everyone. I also find myself texting my friends since joining this and saying things like: "LE and IMO and MB" when speaking to them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968