TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need all you couch PIs (in my case, bed PI) to help me think of LE strategy on this one.

All of those names in search warrants released have children. That means a lot of lives are affected by the release of these documents today, especially in a small town. LE could have easily sealed them or blacked out the names, which they did not. I just feel like there's some reasoning behind why they chose to show everything in full. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I wonder if police felt they needed to reassure the citizens in the surrounding area and across the U.S. that they really do have a handle on things. And maybe to show that there are no easy answers because everyone in this mess is so tragically flawed.

But I have to say that continued FB comments from AT and CT go on without a blip. Amazing really what with all going on.

Tough stuff, all the way around and not an end in sight...yet.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

LOL so far behind but gonna repost this. I looked up immediate Cell towers around the Creekside Church last night and posted Here...

Have to go back and see if if the further looking I did tonight .. if that post survived the cut ;)
JMHO

Ok, now I see that they have search warrant for ATT towers? I have attached those AT&T within 5 mile radius of the Church here. .. From search warrant:

Provide support to officers of the Midlothian Police Department the technical
assistance necessary to identify the specific cell sites and sectors via which calls can be
facilitated from (Lat. 32.446685/ Long. -96.924077) or described as The Creekside Church,
located at 5401 East U.S Highway 287, Midlothian, Texas, 76065.

1. Once identified, provide the Midlothian Police Department all requested call
detail record information under this order for all cell phone call traffic handled by the specific
cell sites and sector areas determined by AT&T for the period of Monday, April 18, 2016 from
3:00am to 5:00am, such as cell phone numbers and further as more fully described in the
Affidavit.

2. Once identified, provide the Midlothian Police Department all requested call
detail record information under this order for all cell phone call traffic handled by the specific
cell sites and sector areas determined by AT&T for the period of Monday, April 18, 2016 from
3:00am to 5:00am, such as cell phone numbers and further as more fully described in the
Affidavit.

In addition, AT&T shall immediately preserve so-called subscriber registration
information for any and all cell phones in contact with all cell sites and/or towers that could
have sent/received electronic and/or digital signals to/from any subscribed cell phones located
at the above aforementioned latitude/longitude or specified address, as described in the
preceding paragraphs #1 and #2.

4. At a later time, Midlothian Police Department will determine from the list of cell
phone numbers from the AT&T-provided cell site traffic, those that are to be investigated in
more detail, and AT&T shall provide the subscriber information related to or corresponding
with these numbers.

5. AT&T shall further determine from the information and electronic data captured
above, the estimated location of the cell phones transmitting/receiving the electronic or digital
signals, as well as the distances between the cell phones transmitting/receiving the electronic
or digital signals and the latitude/longitude of the Creekside Church as described in paragraph
#1 above

These are the ATT Cell Towers within 5 miles of the Creekside Church of Christ

att towers 5 miles within church 1.JPG

If husband had affair, could be that female who murdered MB. Not saying husband's involved or not, just that it wouldn't be the first time a spouse's lover killed their real or imagined "rival". Could be thinking that "if only his wife weren't in the picture, he'd be free for me"...something like that.

I also think that maybe she's wearing shoes that aren't hers, they look too long for the body height - wearing larger shoes thinking it would throw off investigators, but it also affects someone's gait. Walking with toes pointed out helps balance, too.

They were actually in high school when they did it. And coincidentally- in Mansfield.

I remember that murder so well. I especially remember the murder in Midlothian when the police informant posed as a student in the high school (Officer George Raffield) bc of the drug problems. He was murdered by the son of another police officer. Go read the book "Shadow of Doubt"! It's one of the best crime books I've ever read.

Then 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle, our hometown hero, was murdered by a fellow Midlothian resident in Glen Rose. It still breaks my heart.

Then don't plot forget Bonnie & Clyde used to live in Midlothian & Ovilla. My great-grandfather used to tell us about when they'd stop in the burger joint. Crazy things in these parts I'd say. [emoji53] We haven't had much crime, but the things that did happen have been a tad unusual.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1697996477141946/

I can't get his timeline down for the 18th b/c I know he also taught a class but this picture is chilling to say the least. He is the one teaching self-defense classes now and giving out tips to his "campers" who come to the 5:00 classes. I think I'm going to puke if he is the perp. (I really hope he isn't- he was with MB all weekend in Austin and from what I can tell a close "friend" and fellow CG teacher)

**IMO**

Oh my god and look at the tactical gear hanging on the wall in the background? :/

Ok, now I see that they have search warrant for ATT towers? I have attached those AT&T within 5 mile radius of the Church here. .. From search warrant:

Provide support to officers of the Midlothian Police Department the technical
assistance necessary to identify the specific cell sites and sectors via which calls can be
facilitated from (Lat. 32.446685/ Long. -96.924077) or described as The Creekside Church,
located at 5401 East U.S Highway 287, Midlothian, Texas, 76065.

1. Once identified, provide the Midlothian Police Department all requested call
Affidavit.

2. Once identified, provide the Midlothian Police Department all requested call
Affidavit.

In addition, AT&T shall immediately preserve so-called subscriber registration
information for any and all cell phones in contact with all cell sites and/or towers that could
have sent/received electronic and/or digital signals to/from any subscribed cell phones located
at the above aforementioned latitude/longitude or specified address, as described in the
preceding paragraphs #1 and #2.

4. At a later time, Midlothian Police Department will determine from the list of cell
phone numbers from the AT&T-provided cell site traffic, those that are to be investigated in
more detail, and AT&T shall provide the subscriber information related to or corresponding
with these numbers.

5. AT&T shall further determine from the information and electronic data captured
above, the estimated location of the cell phones transmitting/receiving the electronic or digital
signals, as well as the distances between the cell phones transmitting/receiving the electronic
or digital signals and the latitude/longitude of the Creekside Church as described in paragraph
#1 above

These are the ATT Cell Towers within 5 miles of the Creekside Church of Christ

attachment.php
THIS was the bait. THIS is supposed to scare the crap out of somebody. All the rest is just diversion.

While we had a little "break", I was sitting here thinking how weird it is that Missy carried on this "familiar and flirtatious" conversation with this guy on LinkedIn AND another guy (or girl, we don't know for sure) ALSO sends Missy a message on LinkedIn. I know people use LinkedIn, but I would think that if someone wanted to send her a creepy message, they would send it on her FB. I don't know....I just can't help but feel that the two are related in some way. :thinking:
Sometimes if a person thinks they are being monitored by spouse etc on FB or Twitter, they will switch over to LinkedIn or Snapchat to keep convo private

Oh my god and look at the tactical gear hanging on the wall in the background? :/
maybe the murderer gets sloppy now, thinking they are looking at this guy. goes ahead and decides to dispose of some evidence, while he/she is being watched/followed.

to be fair, that's not tactical gear. that's protective gear worn in these classes- and none of those were worn by the perp.

THIS was the bait. THIS is supposed to scare the crap out of somebody. All the rest is just diversion.

I think you may be right about that. Now they can pressure a suspect and say, "Look we've got your cellphone information. We know you were at the scene of the crime. We're just waiting on the final report from FBI headquarters. Do us all a favor and tell us the truth. ...."

Can someone please tell me what "airplane mode" is? I hate to say it but I don't own a cell phone. You can :stop: laughing now.
This may be a repeat so sorry if so. Also am behind and unsure of the reason behind but will share what I learned in the Beverly Carter murder case.

In that case, LEO got the suspect Arron Lewis cellphone and when they did they automatically put it in "airplane mode" so that it could not be hacked into into by someone using wifi. In that case the phone was password protected yet still able to change settings per the LEO who stated this in a hearing. This keeps anything in the phone safe for investigators

And here is an explanation with a link:

Once Airplane Mode is activated, your iPhone turns off both the Wi-Fi and cellular connections. This means you will no longer be able to make or receive calls, texts, or e-mails, or browse the Internet (basically, anything that requires a data connection will not work while Airplane Mode is activated).
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-and-when-to-use-airplane-mode-on-iphone/

I'm going to call it a night, y'all. Today has been interesting. Unfortunately, I can't really say I am more hopeful that the police are about to make an arrest. For all we know those warrants to the cellular companies didn't return anything helpful. There is no indication that the perp took a cellphone to the murder scene, IMO.

Hope I'm wrong about this. JMO.

Do you guys remember the sharpened/clarified a screenshot from the church video back in #3 or #4 thread I think? Posted & done by Sparky IIRC. But am I the only one who thinks it looks exactly like RB?? bevers.png

Plus, that walk being so similar is too much of a coincidence. (Start at :37)
[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]

Mods: I waited to post until activity seemed to settle down lol so hopefully I did everything right this is my first post :)

Brandon refused to do an on camera interview but released a statement to FOX 4 saying:

"I loved my wife. My children will always know that as well. The children are my greatest concern right now given the information they will eventually receive in one form or another. This is concerning to all of us."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story (posted earlier upthread)
does anyone else find it interesting that he is now defending himself, and his love for his wife- rather than defending her? the story stated that SHE had a flirtatious relationship. He isn't defending her- his initial reaction is to defend himself and his purported love for her (when nothing in his initial reaction to media EVER mentioned him loving her). THAT is telling, IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668