TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH WOW! White Cell Phone in Pocket!!!!
attachment.php

If you watch the video (By Kodiak) I think it is actually a white shirt under the jacket kind of sticking out from being untucked??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

If husband had affair, could be that female who murdered MB. Not saying husband's involved or not, just that it wouldn't be the first time a spouse's lover killed their real or imagined "rival". Could be thinking that "if only his wife weren't in the picture, he'd be free for me"...something like that.

I also think that maybe she's wearing shoes that aren't hers, they look too long for the body height - wearing larger shoes thinking it would throw off investigators, but it also affects someone's gait. Walking with toes pointed out helps balance, too.

This has been one of my scenarios as well from the beginning.

i wanted to add one more thing- i took a few days off to just think about it. i will freely admit, when the post-bloodyshirt presser happened, i noticed the odd gait and absolutely focused on one individual. BUT- now that we have more info, i have some observations:
*when do you think BB found out about the cheating? just today? no, he was told and questioned and already knew.
*most likely, he has talked about that with his loved ones, seeking advice (guilty or not)
*maybe a bloody shirt was a take charge parent deciding to attempt to divert attention away from a child. maybe he doesn't even KNOW if his child did it, but just suspects it and wants to take the heat off his kid. maybe he even exaggerates his gait.
*think about it. he didn't just take the shirt in. he took it in and said "my DIL just got murdered, here's a bloody shirt." he wanted that shirt to be tested.
that is the part that bothered me- that he actually MENTIONED to the dry cleaners that his daughter in law was Missy. that never made sense.

again, this is purely conjecture- but considering all the conjecture i did initially, it seems only fair to mention that i've had another option pop into my head. especially now, knowing more about the marriage.

Lawbelle - Do you know if he spoke to a lawyer before or after his first interview in front of the police station? Not asking for specific sources, I just can't find anything online about when he hired a lawyer. TY!
i have absolutely no information. it seems quite obvious to me. i should have said "it certainly appears that he has spoken to a lawyer." :)

Google images for RB one of them looks just like the black&white still of the person's face.

OMG. I definitely think it's a phone after re-watching it. Makes me wonder how I mistaked it for a shirt the first 50 times I watched it. :( lol
if its a phone, thats a woman. men don't get white phone covers. at least not texas men. LOL
stereotypes. LOL i don't think its a phone, tho

Mark this down * They are or have already used Cellebrite to get stuff off MB iPhone. That is one bad a$$ devise! It can pull some stuff that has been deleted or even hidden. It was used to extract all kinds of stuff on Trayvon Martins phone and Recently iirc thats how they got some info from the San Bernideno terrorists phone, The LEO who prepared the AT&T warrant is trained to use Cellebrite.

From AT&T Warrant:

Your Affiant, Cody McKinney, having been duly sworn, declare as follows:
I am a Sergeant with the Midlothian, Texas Police Department. I have been employed by
said department for a period of approximately eleven (11) years. I have served in
investigative capacities within the Midlothian Police Department for approximately nine
(9) years. I have received special deputation as a Deputy United States Marshall, and
sworn as a Federal Task Force Officer (TFO) assigned to the North Texas High Intensity
Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA), Southern Money Laundering Initiative. I am currently
assigned as a Task Force Officer (TFO) with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
Eastern Drug Squad Group One. I currently possess an Advanced Peace Officer
Certification as merited by and with the State of Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
(TCOLE).
Your Affiant has also participated in numerous narcotics and financial investigations with
the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI) relevant to violations of
State and Federal Money Laundering statutes. Your Affiant has also received specialized
training in narcotics investigations from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and
related Money-Laundering matters from the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal
Investigations (IRS-CI).

Your affiant is also trained and certified in the use of Cellebite/UFED electronic forensic
data extractions, and affiant has had substantial experience in extracting electronic/digital
data from various types, makes, and models of electronic/digital devices including cell
phones, tablets, and GPS devices. Additionally, affiant has spent hundreds of hours on
numerous cases analyzing such extracted data and information.

Not only is it a white phone **if it is a phone**, but the person keeps their phone in the front-right pocket of their pants. Is that a normal thing for men/comfortable way to carry a phone? It would be for a woman, if she didn't have her purse on her, for some reason.

Thanks. It looks as if AJ has been exaggerating his role a bit on his ichoosefit site.

It sounds like he made a business merger with CG, an already established business. The wording is off just enough to make it sound like he created CG. More appealing to a customer who's not going to question the fine print. MOO

Not only is it a white phone **if it is a phone**, but the person keeps their phone in the front-right pocket of their pants. Is that a normal thing for men/comfortable way to carry a phone? It would be for a woman, if she didn't have her purse on her, for some reason.

it doesn't seem like a good place if you are going to be committing vandalism and murder. It could fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme