TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could very well be. I think it's a flask. When "it" comes out of the very first room on that video and is steadying itself on the wall, "it" looks tipsy. A few cocktails in you before doing something as treacherous as that could be a possibility.

It does kind of seem like the person could possibly be inebriated in the video. Good find!

one more thing to consider (when were are talking about released and known information): this crime POTENTIALLY took place across state lines. there were potential acts during commission of the crime that took place in other states. this would involve FEDS. FBI. another whole bag of worms.

i do.
just by how LE is releasing information. it seems so designed. they (at the very least) have one major suspect.
(i know the question was not directed to me)

I agree! The way they're doing it, they must know, and must have something solid on 'em.

I wonder how many other people in town had two police cars sitting out front of their house waiting for them to leave so they could collect the trash on the curb...just sayin'.

I only listened to that part (around 27:00), but it sounds like he knows less than we do here on WS (or what has been speculated on and sleuthed here, that is). He has the 'suspect' as an African American female, with a gait problem from a foot injury?

The AA caught my attention too; but not all AAs look like what people expect. So I cast no judgement on what he said without knowing more.

I wonder how many other people in town had two police cars sitting out front of their house waiting for them to leave so they could collect the trash on the curb...just sayin'.
i missed something- these threads are so long and full of intrigue, i've missed quite a bit. who had two cars sitting out front? those cars could be claiming to be there for protection of the family in light of publicity (if it was family of missy). or at least that is what they would say.

i missed something- these threads are so long and full of intrigue, i've missed quite a bit. who had two cars sitting out front? those cars could be claiming to be there for protection of the family in light of publicity (if it was family of missy). or at least that is what they would say.
AJT, on his fb page said his neighbor's told him they saw two cars in front of his house, and that they picked up their trash. Later he said he found out who took it, but couldn't talk about it.

As a married mom, I could never kill anyone or want to kill anyone. I wouldn't even think of doing anything that could take me away from my daughter. RB has the least to lose - he's 70 y/o, his son's life is a mess. Easy to blame his son's messed up life and all his son's problems on the cheating wife. Maybe there was financial motive for his son to get the insurance $$ as well. IDK.

What I'm saying is, it's easy to say that the jealous wife did it. But is that really realistic? I understand it happens unexpectedly a lot of the time, wife catches husband cheating and grabs a knife and stabs him without even thinking about it. But to do all of this premeditated?

LE knows who all the lovers were, they are just piecing it all together.

This is one of the reasons BB has been going to the department to talk to LE. He has told them of the affairs and was getting a head's up on when this would be public, so he can try to protect his children from the gossip mill and the cruelty that kids can dish out. IMHO

Dirty laundry that may have nothing to do with the murder but it all gets thrown on the front lawn for everyone to see during the investigation.

We had a guy here that wore a disguise to kill his estranged wife. He was a very well known and established loyal news person and when his wife was killed, the description given and maybe some video of a fleeting image of the hairy, mustached buy on a distinct bicycle, people were calling in telling LE "Yeah, I sold him a wig and a mustache 2 weeks ago", " I sold him a bike just like that.", "I saw him pull his bike out of his car trunk just 2 hours earlier, 4 blocks form the murder". Everyone saw him, he thought he was so disguised but fooled no one.

If not for the fact that he murder the mother of a young child, it would have been funny, it was so clumsy. He even left a 'to do" on his kitchen table at home: get wig; get mustache; wear hat.

SWATPERP left a lot of clues. It is just a matter of time.

As a married mom, I could never kill anyone or want to kill anyone. I wouldn't even think of doing anything that could take me away from my daughter. RB has the least to lose - he's 70 y/o, his son's life is a mess. Easy to blame his son's messed up life and all his son's problems on the cheating wife. Maybe there was financial motive for his son to get the insurance $$ as well. IDK.
usually, it seems the one who has the MOST to lose (or gain) is the one with the motive, tho.
RB certainly is high on my list.

I remember that murder so well. I especially remember the murder in Midlothian when the police informant posed as a student in the high school (Officer George Raffield) bc of the drug problems. He was murdered by the son of another police officer. Go read the book "Shadow of Doubt"! It's one of the best crime books I've ever read.

Then 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle, our hometown hero, was murdered by a fellow Midlothian resident in Glen Rose. It still breaks my heart.

Then don't plot forget Bonnie & Clyde used to live in Midlothian & Ovilla. My great-grandfather used to tell us about when they'd stop in the burger joint. Crazy things in these parts I'd say. [emoji53] We haven't had much crime, but the things that did happen have been a tad unusual.

I was classmates with the cadets. I remember it all too well, as well. Definitely unusual things happen here when they do.

Everyone, please read this
post before you post anything else

Bump this message

Except I didn't post that actual message, which is

" Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
Dear Websleuths members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

For our new members: Welcome to websleuths!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the internet. If you are used to forums like topix then you are going to find out quickly websleuths is not topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-the-rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bevers. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*if you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on websleuths for the world to see. No sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy's husband personally.

*yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

i am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what i taught her to do. I want to publicly thank sparky for her hard work and dedication.

Ok newbies and old time Websleuths members, go forth and discuss!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
owner/Websleuths.com
ps. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as i write.

THIS was the bait. THIS is supposed to scare the crap out of somebody. All the rest is just diversion.

Respectfully, this was to get the cell records. This is a murder investigation and they need to get all the cell records from ATT.

Respectfully, this was to get the cell records. This is a murder investigation and they need to get all the cell records from ATT.
they could have done exactly that- without you or i (or any suspect) ever hearing about it.

the media said a vet confirmed that a dog was brought to the vet. the vet didn't see a dog fight.

Ok..I think I just saw the headline that a vet confirmed they had treated a dog and I just assumed it cleared the FIL. I was in a rush so just glanced. I hope the cops have tons of video and know a lot more than they're saying they do. I'll be shocked if an arrest isn't made soon

one more thing to consider (when were are talking about released and known information): this crime POTENTIALLY took place across state lines. there were potential acts during commission of the crime that took place in other states. this would involve FEDS. FBI. another whole bag of worms.

Isn't wearing tactical gear in a church an invite to the FBI and other agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme