TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing post 1046 by jpo74 from last thread. Sorry if a bit out of context now.
Keep in mind - does not necessarily need to be a workshop-related tool.

"as forpuncture wounds to head and chest, what are some tools that would make these wounds?
1. claw end of hammer
2. screwdriver
3. knive - any type
4. long shot, utensils
thats all i can gome up with feel free to add
"

5. scissors
6. garden shears
7. broken glass or mirror (seems unlikely, apt to injure attacker)
8. "tactical" pen or pencil.

Pls list your ideas to post. Thx in adv.

9. Pick Ax
10. Ice Pick

Maye he has a 5:00 class also and his wife Courtney knew she could leave undetected by him to kill MB.

This is what I was alluding to the other day but couldn't post because we were not allowed to mention the Tucker's. He had a class to teach that morning also so she could have slipped out right after him and if she knew the kids would sleep until at least 6 she could slip back in.

Also wondering if "Houtz" might have been who BB was dallying with. She seems to be single.

Did anyone look at the comments on CT's most recent profile photo? (I'm sure y'all have and I'm probably way behind. lol.) Did any of them strike you as odd (as they did me?)

If the Tuckers are involved, I do not think AJ was the murderer. But, I don't want to believe it would be a mother of four, either. And, if it was a mother of four, I really think the husband had to have had some knowledge of it, because someone had to be home with the kids! He conveniently posted a Facebook "alibi" at the precise time the murder was being carried out.

Hope they're not involved, but a lot points to them, including her broken right foot.

TTF, oh wow, I hope not, they have a beautiful family.

This is what I was alluding to the other day but couldn't post because we were not allowed to mention the Tucker's. He had a class to teach that morning also so she could have slipped out right after him and if she knew the kids would sleep until at least 6 she could slip back in.

Also wondering if "Houtz" might have been who BB was dallying with. She seems to be single.

I believe you are right!

HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP EVERYBODY!!! STOP.

Let me ask you something....

These affidavits are pretty old. Do you suppose the police have cleared all these people, and that's why the search warrants are being released now? And with respect to the cell phone information requested from AT&T, do you suppose they were just acting on a hunch, and they don't actually know ANYTHING?

I'm just asking.
:thinking:

Did anyone look at the comments on CT's most recent profile photo? (I'm sure y'all have and I'm probably way behind. lol.) Did any of them strike you as odd (as they did me?)

no.. Which one?

HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP EVERYBODY!!! STOP.

Let me ask you something....

These affidavits are pretty old. Do you suppose the police have cleared all these people, and that's why the search warrants are being released now? And with respect to the cell phone information requested from AT&T, do you suppose they were just acting on a hunch, and they don't actually know ANYTHING?

I'm just asking.
:thinking:

Womp Womp (sad trombone sound)

CT has a child under 1 , that's nuts if she left a baby home alone

Several threads ago a local said that Missy had hired/recruited AJ Tucker. I don't think it was a threat to her business that he taught a class nearby at the same time but I could be wrong. Maybe the original poster will comment.

They have 5am classes in Waxahachie and Ennis as well, all roughly 15 minutes from each other. I can see the need for a 5 am Mansfield class as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member