TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone look at the comments on CT's most recent profile photo? (I'm sure y'all have and I'm probably way behind. lol.) Did any of them strike you as odd (as they did me?)

Yes- the one about him being crazy for her?

yikes looks like I missed alot today....page 45 -72 on last thread and 1-18 here... marking so can read maybe later... backwards

CT has a child under 1 , that's nuts if she left a baby home alone

But going to murder someone using something to spear them is sane?

My ex cheated on me and I came from divorced parents. So there were many nights I stayed up planning on how to remove the person she cheated on with me. When your perfect life comes crumbling down, you can become capable of many things.

TTF14....Fabulous info!! Do you have a link to that scheduling? I'm trying to fill in THE
MOTIVE, MEANS and OPPORTUNITY fields of my diagram at home.
Already know MEANS,
being in Midlothian Monday morning would afford OPPORTUNITY
MOTIVE? ... thinking "fear of disclosure" or pushing out a financial rival

BTW, you guys can post a little slower, I can't keep up:back:

https://www.facebook.com/events/359831497474032/

But going to murder someone using something to spear them is sane?

My ex cheated on me and I came from divorced parents. So there were many nights I stayed up planning on how to remove the person she cheated on with me. When your perfect life comes crumbling down, you can become capable of many things.

Yep. I've said that before. I'm very familiar with that rage!

Is that how CG works?

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how it works, but there are jobs for both hourly and commissioned trainers, which I think this has to do with being an 'owner.' This is how the founders described the pay:
We attract top trainers by giving them 80 percent of the profits from their locations.
http://www.inc.com/magazine/201309/reshma-memon-yaqub/camp-gladiator-runaway-bride.html
At the time Kevin Locks was the 'owner' for CG Midlothian and Grand Prairie (his original location), but I would expect that was about to change if Missy wasn't just a trainer but a manager where I would think CG Midlothian would go to someone like her running the local operations and that KL had just been a stand-in as previously CG M and CG GP used to be 'owned' by two different people. If Missy was out of the way and you have an experienced multiple business owner there, it could be a way toward quick advancement and higher pay if Missy isn't there as he might have been way more qualified than any other CG Midlothian trainer under Missy to take on a managerial position.

Did anyone look at the comments on CT's most recent profile photo? (I'm sure y'all have and I'm probably way behind. lol.) Did any of them strike you as odd (as they did me?)

Yep. The last one.

CT has a child under 1 , that's nuts if she left a baby home alone

She's also nuts if she killed another human being. I saw a quote that I love that read "What you see posted isn't the whole story; it's the highlight reel." People can portray themselves, and their lives, however they want through social media.

This is what I was alluding to the other day but couldn't post because we were not allowed to mention the Tucker's. He had a class to teach that morning also so she could have slipped out right after him and if she knew the kids would sleep until at least 6 she could slip back in.

Also wondering if "Houtz" might have been who BB was dallying with. She seems to be single.
This is what I suspect the connection to W houtz is. The fact BB posted a picture of her son made me raise an eye brown after he made the four children comment. :/

HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP EVERYBODY!!! STOP.

Let me ask you something....

These affidavits are pretty old. Do you suppose the police have cleared all these people, and that's why the search warrants are being released now? And with respect to the cell phone information requested from AT&T, do you suppose they were just acting on a hunch, and they don't actually know ANYTHING?

I'm just asking.
:thinking:

This is what the police have to say about it:

from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.

(snipped and bolded by me)

So.. they're saying they're not suspects (but they throw in the "at this time" part .. )

These affidavits are pretty old. Do you suppose the police have cleared all these people, and that's why the search warrants are being released now? And with respect to the cell phone information requested from AT&T, do you suppose they were just acting on a hunch, and they don't actually know ANYTHING?

I'm just asking. :thinking:

:tantrum::eek:hdear::gasp:
Emojis seem like the only adequate response. You're probably right. Wwaaaah :tantrum:

ETA: that said I still think there is one person on that list that seems quite likely to be connected, just sayin.

Women who are mothers murder. Also just sayin.

This is what I suspect the connection to W houtz is. The fact BB posted a picture of her son made me raise an eye brown after he made the four children comment. :/

I have a friend that stayed "married" for the kids. They no longer had relations, not sure if they had an open relationship agreement. But it is possible that he fathered another child that he was semi-open about.

I see that there has been cheating and possible people involved in that cheating have been named BUT why is RB & VB named? It seems they are the only relatives named...anybody?

I'm just asking.
:thinking:

It can take weeks to get a response back from the subpoenas. With what's being reported, it sounds like everything is still on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius