TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But going to murder someone using something to spear them is sane?

My ex cheated on me and I came from divorced parents. So there were many nights I stayed up planning on how to remove the person she cheated on with me. When your perfect life comes crumbling down, you can become capable of many things.

The theory that children were left alone just bothered me. I realize one persons mind can be deceitful and unstable and I wasn't questioning one's capability.

I have a friend that stayed "married" for the kids. They no longer had relations, not sure if they had an open relationship agreement. But it is possible that he fathered another child that he was semi-open about.

Hence the mysterious '4 children' comment

I just saw this on his Facebook. He did a preview week starting April 4, but his first real day (grand opening) was April 18. Also, I'm not familiar with CG, but I'm wondering why he would choose the same time as Missy for workouts when they were close by? I don't think a 5am class would be that booked? I'm wondering if he wanted her clients... Just sayin

According to his FB post on April 25' he had a group of "Missy's campers join us... carrying on" -- not exact quote, and there is a photo of quite a large group with the post

How the hell do I go to work now? 2nd shift at 5....I'll never, ever, ever catch back up. :-(

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You cannot keep up . You just have to jump in and read the last few pages and beg for highlights ! This group waits for no one !

Are the Tuckers poi.

Why are we allowed to bring them up?

What changed? Thanks. I'm just getting back.

Random Theory Ahead...

After catching up with all the news that there was an extramarital affair, what if MB was excited about BB going on his fishing trip because he'd be out of town and that would allow her to do whatever she wanted? Maybe she had texted her lover something like "he's gone for the next week" and the lover's SO saw these texts and got enraged plus also knew she'd be alone.

wow...IMO in Courtney Tucker's FB photos - her eyes look exactly like the eyes in the black/white screen-captures we were looking at last night from the surveillance video of the killer. And since she broke her right ankle 6/23/14 that would explain that right foot going out like the killer's....and her husband AJ having access to that black self-defense gear....Wow oh Wow!!

editing to add the screen-capture that was posted last night so ya'll can compare to CT's FB pics

Image1462419472.252129.jpg

and I could just envision the rage that a young mom with 4 kids might have if her husband was having an affair.

Search Warrants

Note: Will be adding all available warrants to this post so they are easy to locate. In the process of coverting and saving them now. Check back for new ones.

Are the Tuckers poi.

Why are we allowed to bring them up?

What changed? Thanks. I'm just getting back.

Search warrants were released - see the post I quoted from page 1 - all the search warrants are listed on page one of this thread by beach.

Yesterday I mentioned BB business. Isn't Tucker apart of this business?

Sleuthers,

I have to say, I feel like my head is spinning with all of these twists and turns-I can't keep up!! I feel like I need a few of my own "departments!"

:bricks:

Someone else mentioned this but I think it was on the last thread ?? What if this was a prearranged meeting and that is why MB was not suspicious of the other car parked in the parking lot.... Maybe CT used AT's phone to arrange the meeting or AT set it up himself. It would explain why she would go in with doors already open or seeing glass broken. If she was expecting him there... She would go looking for him.

I am still unclear if she was having multiple affairs or if both of them were having one. If both maybe MC was on BB's side??

BBM
i got the impression affairs on both sides and BB disclosed this to police. I thought W. HOutz was his "side". Since she's named I think that means we can sleuth her, if not please delete the following...she's a widower. Very sad. Her husband passed from cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah