TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got a clue who the cell providers are in the US. Are AT&T and Verizon the main ones? Which is more popular?

Verizon Wireless
AT&T
Sprint
T-Mobile

Those are the 4 biggest cell providers in the US, in that order (IMO).

I do. Easiest investigative technique ever invented. No need for a warrant.

Doesn't mean that AT was seriously considered at suspect, but some peon investigator was assigned to check him out, and I believe they did.
If nothing else it could be to eliminate him. People immediately went to his FB page and found the pics of his tactical gear used during his self defense classes. The police need to make sure they are not leaving open holes in the investigation that defense attorneys can use to get people off - think Casey Anthony. Ugh. JMO.

New to Websleuths. My first post.

My area of interest and study is mainly anatomy and kinesiology. I have made my own evaluation of the surveillance footage, compiling physical trait similarities of Bevers family members to the suspect.

Head-forward posture:
attachment.php

Hypermobility (hyper-extended joints or lax ligaments):
attachment.php

Sway back:
attachment.php

Additional observances are pronate ankles:
attachment.php

Height approximation 70-72" (based on standard commercial door handle installations of 950-1000mm):
attachment.php

The suspect in the surveillance photo walks with a toe-out gait and what appears to be pronate ankles. These traits are often linked together, as well as to other hypermobility issues such as lax ligaments and joint weakness. I was unable to find enough footage to make a strong link between the suspect and either Bevers man with regards to these characteristics, but both Bevers men do appear to walk with toe-out gait. People with hypermobility are prone to knee and ankle weakness and injuries. The suspect can be seen in a few frames walking awkwardly, as if wearing oversized footwear or compensating for weakness or limping.

I feel these physical similarities are notable enough to point out.

Holy Moly! I am stunned,great job batbrat!

IMO, if they really knew who it was, there would already be an arrest. They're not going to play games with someone who brutally murdered a woman. This isn't a TV show.

They would wait if they are tying to another person or people. IMO. The perp would be under enough surveillance to never ever get away or hurt someone. Look at all the alphabet involved.

JMO. If the creepy message happened right before MBs murder, it might have been planted by someone who could point to those messages as proof someone wanted to kill her. Those messages could have come from a throw away phone and a phony linked in account

what's interesting to me is the Warrant issued to Linkedin specifies it only wanted data related to messages sent to MB's Linkedin for the period 4/14/2016 thru 4/16/2016.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-11&p=12530959#post12530959

. I hereby attest that there are exigent circumstancesthat make it necessary for me to additionally request on an emergency basis all information that wassent to the Decedent through the Linkedln service using private messages, chats or InMail between April 14, 2016 and April 16, 2016. We have reasonable grounds to believe that the killer, who is still at large and posesan immediate danger to other human beings,communicated with the Decedent in this manner in that time period.

Me to Glammie... Feds show up on Wed the 20th.... that happened on the 25th on following Monday. Same day the AT&T Target SW Affidavit.

Right, I believe that was the same day that someone was interviewed by LE for a while. Leading me to believe it was LE or someone in the investigation who snagged the trash. Maybe they just wanted to ask questions and rule out the local rumors, by grabbing their phone records.

IMO, if they really knew who it was, there would already be an arrest. They're not going to play games with someone who brutally murdered a woman. This isn't a TV show.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone here on the thread believes that they haven't made an arrest because of what happens on a tv show like Criminal Minds or CSI. I think we all deserve a little more credit than that. :)

Those who believe that LE has their eyes set on someone might (IMO) believe that LE is just tying up loose ends. I don't think ANY of these LE agencies are stupid and if they have someone in mind--are just ensuring that they have all of their I's dotted and T's crossed.

Again, MOO.

Right, I believe that was the same day that someone was interviewed by LE for a while. Leading me to believe it was LE or someone in the investigation who snagged the trash. Maybe they just wanted to ask questions and rule out the local rumors, by grabbing their phone records.

And maybe it was not the first time the trash was taken.

ETA: But maybe it was, on second thought. How often is trash pickup in that neighborhood?

I keep reading about the police taking last weekend off. Wasn't that just the local police force? All of the other agencies were still working the case. Or am I mistaken?

Looking at these Warrants which were days old from being executed prior to being filed ... They would have got slammed or fixing to with all this data from ATT Cell Tower Dump, ATT Target Numbers, LinkedIn....And no telling what other SW out there yet to be filed.

Plus, can you imagine the outrage if someone saw any of these Investigators doing something over the weekend with their family even if just at home? Even though the Investigation was still being worked. It think it was a strategic move for multiple reasons myself.

And maybe it was not the first time the trash was taken.

ETA: But maybe it was, on second thought. How often is trash pickup in that neighborhood?

Possible. In any event. I do not believe they were involved, just victims of rumors however, I might be wrong. I guess time will tell.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone here on the thread believes that they haven't made an arrest because of what happens on a tv show like Criminal Minds or CSI. I think we all deserve a little more credit than that. :)

I didn't mean to infer that at all, I was speaking in a general way - not accusing any of you of this.

Istiff, Cliffnotes please??? Did I read there is a NEW search warrant or is the more current discussion revolving around the search warrants from the other day?

Nothing new from LE just great conversation from WS!

Weird... wouldnt let me quote your comment .. said I had more than 5 pictures lol I didnt have ANY :silly: anyways
I got the feeling that there are other Cell Phone Carriers/Companies that they have "Target numbers for also" From info Extracted from MB iPhone ;) Those were from AT&T. AT&T couldn't have any information on an individual who say used Verizon unless all the last communications came from those Targeted Numbers ;) JMHO

Verizon maybe leasing AT&T towers, thus the AT&T towers would have the info on them from Verizon users. (If AT&T were the only towers in the area. i/d/k) IE: kind of like roaming~~but Verizon doesn't charge for roaming because they have a shared tower agreement. Just using Verizon as an example, could also apply to other carriers.

There is a website that uses Google Earth Pro that pinpoints all cell towers the FCC has on file and their locations. I'm not at home right now, otherwise I would post the towers in the 5 mile radius. When i do get home I will post it.

I have posted extensively in the Steve Avery Case regarding cell phone towers, there is a lot of info in that thread under the phone thread.

Agreed, but without strong evidence that would not get a conviction. They need to get their ducks in a row, otherwise the perp might get out on appeal. This has to be air-tight to keep this person in prison for the rest of his/her life.

I didn't mean to infer that at all, I was speaking in a general way - not accusing any of you of this.

Yikes. My post did seem a little bit snarky. :facepalm: Forgive me anony....I am in the middle of finals week and haven't had much sleep! So if it came across snarky---know it wasn't meant to be. I try not to ever come across that way to anyone here! I honestly respect everyone's opinions here.

:blowkiss:

Verizon maybe leasing AT&T towers, thus the AT&T towers would have the info on them from Verizon users. (If AT&T were the only towers in the area. i/d/k) IE: kind of like roaming~~but Verizon doesn't charge for roaming because they have a shared tower agreement. Just using Verizon as an example, could also apply to other carriers.

There is a website that uses Google Earth Pro that pinpoints all cell towers the FCC has on file and their locations. I'm not at home right now, otherwise I would post the towers in the 5 mile radius. When i do get home I will post it.

I have posted extensively in the Steve Avery Case regarding cell phone towers, there is a lot of info in that thread under the phone thread.

Forgive me, I am CLUELESS in this area. Wouldn't the information from all carriers be included in a cell phone tower's information? Or, does your phone only ping to your carrier's tower?

Wait....I think this would have to do with the coverage map they show for carriers on tv wouldn't it? I may have just answered my own question....:facepalm: I'm sorry if this is a really silly question.

BTW, Steven Avery's case is so interesting. I haven't posted over there but I did watch the series. :)

Can anyone point me to the full-length BB/RB shirtgate press conference? I've Googled and searched like a wild woman for it and can find only excerpted versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I got something to yap about on that one but waiting for the new thread ;)

Is this why people think the perp may be an AA woman? It's the only time I have seen it mentioned other than the discussions here referencing something a local said.
On Tricia's Thurs night interview with local TX publisher Scott Brooks mentions he has heard AA woman hint from behind the scenes LE.
I think it was mentioned in like the final 5 minutes of interview. I didn't give it much thought as i assumed recording was made maybe 24 hrs in advance when rumors were flying and it was initially assumed by a few that an AA mentioned was married to an AA woman but then we learned otherwise.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Publisher Scott Brooks.jpg
    Publisher Scott Brooks.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 252
Do LE need a warrant to look through trash, in which case it shouldn't be a surprise or is trash once on the kerb considered on public property and doesn't need a warrant?

If they saw the homeowner take it out and grabbed it when no one else has touched it, IMO it is clearly evidence.
If my opinion is wrong, then I assume it could at least be circumstantial if a homeowner is accused.

IMO IMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member