TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think this thread has alot of info to go thru--its nothing compared to that one...LOL

Yes, the cell tower would have info from all carriers, unless the other carrier (for instance Verizon) has a tower in the area, then the user would default to the Verizon tower instead.

Thank you for answering me. It makes sense the way you explained!

And, I don't have time right now for the other thread but when I do--I may stop by!! ;)

I still firmly believe that the killer is a woman for all the reasons we have already discussed. There's a reason that warrant wasn't sealed and I think it was strategic. IMO, LE knows who did this and has had them under surveillance for some time. I believe they are continuing to investigate to see if anyone else is involved and are probably waiting for more forensics.

In regards to the creepy LinkedIn messages that Missy told a friend she had received, I believe it was her killer that sent those messages under a fake LinkedIn account. IMO, I think her killer was obsessing over Missy with intense rage and jealousy, probably constantly checking her Facebook page and other social media, maybe even following her, driving by her house, showing up at the same places she knew Missy would be in the weeks prior to murdering her. I would not at all be suprised to find out the killer had been stalking Missy.

I also think this person planned and acted alone, again jmo. I do think that law enforcement is also trying to figure out if this person had help with destroying or tampering with evidence after those close to the killer realized what they had done.

I can't understand why I don't feel empathy with MB. I mean, I feel that empathy we feel with the victims and I'm sure Missy didn't deserve to be killed in any way and I DO want her killer or killers to be brought to justice and be in jail forever. But, when I look at MB's face I don't feel that warmth and sympathetic feeling that is so usual in me and I don't know why and I am sorry for it :(

Going back still to BatBrat's great morning opener post, and yours and others... WS has not really addressed extended family. For instance, some of my second cousins (children of my first cousins) have an amazing family nose that traces to their great grandfather, my grandfather - it's so amazing to see that gen after gen (you all probably have similar examples in your own families). Who are you going to hire to commit a murder for hire who will have deep loyalty to you? I wonder about extended relatives, perhaps with LE or military backgrounds, who live in other states like maybe NY, family but not so close... the people you see once in a while at a wedding or family reunion event. Distant relatives with the physical characteristics of certain people, "casting a broad net"...JMO

Interesting you mention this. I located a very interesting and not so extended one last evening on FB, but because they have not been named, mentioned or heard from, I cannot comment on WS.

I can't even tear off Saran Wrap in a nice piece without it turning into a wad that gets stuck to itself; I'm not sure how someone would be able to tear off a piece large enough to go around a head but not get wadded up.
while wearing bulky black gloves (this can be a problem with a gun trigger, too)

BB's mother posted a new letter to the murderer today.

My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers: 5/7/16

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy.
I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!
How about you? Are you feeling all the love from your family and friends? Or do they suspect you, thinking something is not right with you?
How did it make you feel when so many people all over this nation, said such glowing things about Missy? You probably sat back and thought," how little do they really know her". I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. But, the secret is, there is something called "agape" love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! I know her husband does, her 3 girls, her mom, brothers, all her family and friends.
Sorry, there is nothing that can ever change that! I'm sure that disappoints you. But, it's the truth!!
Are you getting a bit nervous, shaking in your " boots that look too big?" You should be! It's just a matter of time now.
Things would be a lot easier on you to just go ahead and turn yourself in. I'm sure the officials will take that into account.
Go ahead and clear your conscience, you will feel better. No sense in having your family witness you being picked up by the police and leaving that lasting vision on their minds forever! We are all waiting! It's one way or the other!!

I think I love this woman! I mean c'mon that's 2 letters to a cold blooded killer that "puncture marked" your DIL to death and is obviously still walking free to (come confront you) Yet she gives zero sh*** about it. Go momma Tucker. -IMO

IMO

ETA: Since we can't post a "family tree" this is Brandon's birth mother NOT VB (BB current wife).

IMO, the MIL needs to stop publicly posting letters. They are not going to help. The perp is not going to turn him/herself in due to these letters.

IMO, the MIL needs to stop publicly posting letters. They are not going to help. The perp is not going to turn him/herself in due to these letters.

I agree and they are a bit odd, however, this may be a source of comfort for her and possibly her little way of assisting authorities.

Anything in the trash is only circumstantial, just like fingerprints, DNA, etc. And yes, LE does need a warrant to search someone's trash, until it is commingled with public trash.
Can you please show me where you got the information that they need a warrant? When I look I see specific laws that say they don't. Thanks!

I agree and they are a bit odd, however, this may be a source of comfort for her and possibly her little way of assisting authorities.
Do you think she is doing it without the LE's knowledge? That would be bad. But if the LE know and give permission, maybe there is a reason for it.

I'm sorry, but so what if the perp isn't going to turn him/herself in? Can't people grieve as they see fit? Even if the letters don't help, I can't see how they hurt.

Per Exhibit A of the Application and Affidavit in Support of Evidentiary Search Warrant to get MB iPhone and iPad from the MPD,http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-11&p=12530959#post12530959

Pg 6/8 At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west corner of the interior of the
building. View attachment 94017

This is the Front of the Church but it def would not be giving any cover from rain, nor lighting at 5:00 a.m. View attachment 94018

MB did write Front Awning in April 17 but again I see no cover ^ View attachment 94019

March 9th MB addressed it like this View attachment 94020

JMHO, since her truck was parked under the Covered Drive /Awning and they worked out on that side parking lot, its my belief thats where she entered in. JMHO
If Missy couldn't open the doors under the covered awning (on South side) then she proceeded to the front, unlocked the door and made entrance there. So...

1) so did the camera catch her in the main entrance hallway (where she soon disappeared) and somehow enter the auditorium
in the middle? Why? At that time she wouldn't have seen any destruction. Did she hear a noise and go to investigate?

2). Why were the doors propped open at the entrance where she was parked. Did the crime scene investigators prop them open? That would have been the best place for them to conduct the investigation as they would have some cover from the rain. (In which case Missy never opened those doors as she was murdered before she had the chance.)

3.)What did invest. see on the film that made them remark that she was headed to where the perp was located. Did they actually see on film where the perp was waiting for Missy or were they assuming that is where the perp was (in the sanctuary) as that is where Missy's body was located?

I am "guessing "there were no working cameras in the sanctuary? The perp knew this. But how? Or maybe it was so dark in the sancutary, no one would have seen anything on camera anyway.

How did the perp get out with no one seeing him? Did he cross over to the North side of the sanctuary /auditorium then pass through a door there and then head west up the hallway on the north hallway) where there is a video of the back of the perp
with no tools in either hand and where he/she appears wobbly?
The door that he/she originally broke into would have been on the right(up further along the hallway).

I see things more clearly in my head than describing it by writing. Does anyone see this as a possibility or am I way off the mark? Or delusional? ( please be gentle in your response to the delusional part.) [emoji15] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think I love this woman! I mean c'mon that's 2 letters to a cold blooded killer that "puncture marked" your DIL to death and is obviously still walking free to (come confront you) Yet she gives zero sh*** about it. Go momma Tucker. -IMO

IMO

ETA: Since we can't post a "family tree" this is Brandon's birth mother NOT VB (BB current wife)
Yes this is what I believe. VB is his step mother and she is married to his birth father. There is another woman that he once referred to as "mom" on FB. That woman is the mother of his good childhood friend who passed away. From what sleuths have deciphered, he called her Mom when he was young (like kid's friends sometimes do) and still does at times, now that her son has passed.

Judging from the second letter, I would say the MIL is more sure of who she thinks the perp is. Notice this time she mentions the perp's family as a given whereas before she wrote in more general terms about it. She also mentions the shoes being too big, as if she has a clear idea of who she is thinking about. I also think coming out a day before Mother's Day is intentional. I think we know who she is probably thinking of. But is she being genuine in the letter?

BB's mother posted a new letter to the murderer today.

My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers: 5/7/16

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy.
I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!
How about you? Are you feeling all the love from your family and friends? Or do they suspect you, thinking something is not right with you?
How did it make you feel when so many people all over this nation, said such glowing things about Missy? You probably sat back and thought," how little do they really know her". I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. But, the secret is, there is something called "agape" love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! I know her husband does, her 3 girls, her mom, brothers, all her family and friends.
Sorry, there is nothing that can ever change that! I'm sure that disappoints you. But, it's the truth!!
Are you getting a bit nervous, shaking in your " boots that look too big?" You should be! It's just a matter of time now.
Things would be a lot easier on you to just go ahead and turn yourself in. I'm sure the officials will take that into account.
Go ahead and clear your conscience, you will feel better. No sense in having your family witness you being picked up by the police and leaving that lasting vision on their minds forever! We are all waiting! It's one way or the other!!

I know she thinks she is doing the right thing but it reminds me of Cindy Anthony. We all think the best of our own kids. That's normal. I only hope and PRAY she doesn't end up eating her own words. JMO

Do you think she is doing it without the LE's knowledge? That would be bad. But if the LE know and give permission, maybe there is a reason for it.

No, I am sure they are aware. They would have stopped it after the first one, I imagine, if they had issue with it. They are harmless in my opinion, but yes, it could be in coordination with LE.

Yes this is what I believe. VB is his step mother and she is married to his birth father. There is another woman that he once referred to as "mom" on FB. That woman is the mother of his good childhood friend who passed away. From what sleuths have deciphered, he called her Mom when he was young (like kid's friends sometimes do) and still does at times, now that her son has passed.

And IMO she can write all the letters she wants bc the last I heard, her phone records were not on the pulled list. I bet she just wants justice for her DIL as we all do.

Yes, that makes sense to me for sure!

That's why I am not putting all of my eggs in one basket at the moment. ;) I thought we were on the right track earlier in the week but now I'm second guessing that completely! I think most of us will be very surprised when (and if) we ever find out what happened and why. I also think we will be very surprised by the WHO. Which is why I don't want to comment on any of the people on the list anymore. I think LE has likely moved on and the info we have is just old news. MOO.

FTR, I still believe that BB and RB had nothing to do with this and I hope like heck that I'm right on this. If only for Missy's girls sake.

I was thinking about Mother's Day being tomorrow and how it will be their first Mother's Day without Missy. :( I lost my mother when I was young so I know how difficult this day will be for them tomorrow and quite honestly--for the rest of their lives. (Yes, even after you become a mother yourself---this day is still very painful.)

I think the only thing more difficult than facing the reality that you don't have a mother to celebrate on Mother's Day would be.....knowing that someone you loved & trusted is the reason that you don't.

Personally, I haven't a clue with all the 10 gazillion people she was in contact with and not knowing her personally. Too many to take a jab at. I just looking at the documents and timeline and church. Those are things I know to be more factual at looking at lol Until someone is Arrested. Too many rabbit holes to go down looking at right now. JMHO

If Missy couldn't open the doors under the covered awning (on South side) then she proceeded to the front, unlocked the door and made entrance there. So...

1) so did the camera catch her in the main entrance hallway (where she soon disappeared) and somehow enter the auditorium
in the middle? Why? At that time she wouldn't have seen any destruction. Did she hear a noise and go to investigate?

2). Why were the doors propped open at the entrance where she was parked. Did the crime scene investigators prop them open? That would have been the best place for them to conduct the investigation as they would have some cover from the rain. (In which case Missy never opened those doors as she was murdered before she had the chance.)

3.)What did invest. see on the film that made them remark that she was headed to where the perp was located. Did they actually see on film where the perp was waiting for Missy or were they assuming that is where the perp was (in the sanctuary) as that is where Missy's body was located?

I am "guessing "there were no working cameras in the sanctuary? The perp knew this. But how? Or maybe it was so dark in the sancutary, no one would have seen anything on camera anyway.

How did the perp get out with no one seeing him? Did he cross over to the North side of the sanctuary /auditorium then pass through a door there and then head west up the hallway on the north hallway) where there is a video of the back of the perp
with no tools in either hand and where he/she appears wobbly?
The door that he/she originally broke into would have been on the right(up further along the hallway).

I see things more clearly in my head than describing it by writing. Does anyone see this as a possibility or am I way off the mark? Or delusional? ( please be gentle in your response to the delusional part.) [emoji15] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
BBM, this could explain why the doors were propped open, possibly. If she only had a key to the front door but carrying gear to the room they would use was easier from the side door under the awning, then she would have parked under the awning, walked to the front, opened the doors, walked back to the side and propped open the door near her truck. It has been said she was carrying in gear when she was attacked (IIRC) so maybe the perp hit her when her arms were full and she was making her first trip to the room where they would work out? If I was lying in wait, this is where I would wait for her. I am not sure I would have expected her to come in through the front doors or even know which doors she would enter so I would make sure I waited for her where I knew she would end up: the room where he class was to be held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668