TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT ( but not really) Would a vet return his swat gear once he retired from the military or LE?

Wife's FB page, says posted April 26 4:44am. Says, "My husband is so pretty". I thought it was an "interesting" post too.

Looks like someone just goofing off with the Snapchat app. Tacky, yes? Indicative of a crime? No.

Hey everyone. I've been lurking for several threads, following some of your hinky meters :) , following my own, and hoping LE will find this murderer quickly so her family can get some justice. My first impression was that it's so similar to the Seivers case in many ways.

Besides MB's husband and in-laws (one of whom is too jolly too soon and therefore on my list of possible suspects), I've checked out AT and spouse. There's a couple other people I found interesting info on but I'm waiting to see if any other official LE info pops up like we've seen with the recent LE warrant list.

Anyhow, can someone with picture enhancing skills take a look at the facial profile of this person beginning at 1:07 in the enhanced video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be
Does anyone here have the ability to clear up/enhance one of those frames? It looks like the person's nose sticks out pretty far from his/her mouth to me. A second or so later, it looks like light is reflecting off the largish nose or maybe it's on the helmet. The video isn't clear enough. So frustrating. But there at 1:07 that nose looks pretty large and I can't tell how much is nose and how much is light reflecting on or behind it.

Anyway, I hope it's something someone here with skills can use. I'm going to continue lurking and hoping MB's family gets justice quickly.

Hello! To add to your request their is another opportunity for a profile enhancement at around 1:24 on the video.

i readily admit that i am not techno savvy- but aren't most surveillance systems wireless with an online upload now? (i've read stories of hackers watching people in their homes because of this new development)

I'm not sure. This system was either wired or wireless. If wireless, then the perp didn't need to destroy the DVR, but only disable the wifi router. Good point.

LE has gone out of their way to say they were keeping the COD secret, so unless they've reversed themselves, I would not take what is public now to be the COD.

What I posted was info from a warrant. So, considering they can't reverse what they say in a warrant least the whole case gets tossed. I'll go with puncture wounds.

Also, I think the swat get up was for the cameras benefit. Not Missy's. She knew who it was imo.

Also, I don't think anyone is tipsy. My husband ran the sound for our church for years. I think the layout is similar, but smaller. Some times (especially Wed. Nights) we would be the last ones out. He would be in sanctuary & cut all the lights out. He thought it was funny to watch me run from the bathroom or hallway. He could see me on the camera monitors for security. One time, I was trying to find him & he was standing beside the main set of sanctuary doors & I couldn't see him thru the little window, but he could see every move I made. I think they either saw a light, heard something or a monitor showed someone pulling up. Now, they need to stay near the wall & get to their hiding spot...IMO

Not really an important detail, but I noticed that "AJ" has his name as "Aj" on Facebook (and elsewhere). Since I'm reading it so often here, I'm just curious if he's called "Aj", as in "ahj" or "age" or if it's really, "A." "J."?

A. J. ~ It's the initials for his first and middle name.

I am going to forget most of what we "learned" from the SW dump yesterday and go back to my theories that I firmed up a week or more ago, developed when we were watching the videos.

IMOO......

I think the perp we are looking for has LE experience---that could be present cop, former cop, reserve cop, or military training.

I think the perp is not young and inexperienced. (i.e., I discount the impetuous teenager theories).

I think the perp would have to be fit enough to (potentially) chase MB down, tackle her, and hold her down long enough to hit her in the head, face and chest with the hammer (or other implement).

I think the perp is familiar with the church, but not so familiar that s/he knows where to find the video recording equipment.

I think the perp is familiar with MB's routine.

I think the event was carried out with the precision of a military special-forces operation.

Now, only one person mentioned yesterday fits that profile, as far as I can tell. Not saying it is him, not saying it is not him. But that's the profile.

Again, MOO.

I see where you are going with this. And your thoughts on motive for your profile perp?

Can one of you wonderful people do an updated "what we know" post? I'm on my stupid phone and doing a long post is gonna make me toss it. :) I mean if everyone else thinks we need it.

Also, I don't think anyone is tipsy. My husband ran the sound for our church for years. I think the layout is similar, but smaller. Some times (especially Wed. Nights) we would be the last ones out. He would be in sanctuary & cut all the lights out. He thought it was funny to watch me run from the bathroom or hallway. He could see me on the camera monitors for security. One time, I was trying to find him & he was standing beside the main set of sanctuary doors & I couldn't see him thru the little window, but he could see every move I made. I think they either saw a light, heard something or a monitor showed someone pulling up. Now, they need to stay near the wall & get to their hiding spot...IMO

Oh, how I wish we knew the times of those videos....You observation is enlightening. On the other hand, he doesn't have anything in his hands at this point. Just more to definitely consider.

I thought KC & MC were in her class that morning? He teaches spin class in town at 5am, so I don't think he was fishing. JMO. As for the Tucker's, I don't think it's brother Tucker bc of how it's listed. The spouses are paired together & locally we know CT was questioned (no one has to take my word, but I standby my statement).

If CT is now a stay at home Mom with 4 kids who sells MaryKay, but she has a BA and MBA in business, she may be helping AJT with the business and marketing activities for his CG business while he handles the exercise classes and physical presence aspects. So maybe CT had a lot of SM contact with MB for that reason?

Yes and no. We have the video we have, so I presume they didn't reach the DVR. But it is possible that the DVR was uploading to the cloud and they did destroy the physical unit.

Also, I think it is very possible that the perp destroyed some of the cameras as they were working. So the camera looking down the Dutch door hallway, for instance, may have been out of commission by the time MB arrived.

JMO

I never thought of it that way, but I think you're right. Maybe he/she didn't know there were cameras until inside. Could explain why the perp tried to get into every room, desperately going as far as to use the hammer/rockpick on a wall (plaster coming off in chunks when he's hitting the wall toward the end of the video) - needed to find the AV room to destroy the video evidence.

From there, either found the AV room and destroyed what he thought was everything, or couldn't find it and destroyed individual cameras, obviously missing some?

Could also explain the missing entry and exit video, and explain the entry and exit locations not matching up with video/where cameras were.

TestOrgchart2.jpg

Here is a rough 1st draft of the Org Chart. Big thanks to PibblePal for creating it! Who needs to be added or what changes should be made?

Don't trust what reporters say as that's their interpretation of things, which the actual search warrant referenced in that article can be found here and nowhere in the document is the COD listed:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...78026341.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DFWBrand
What the warrant actually says is that injuries found on the body are consistent with tools seen on the video, but it doesn't say those tools were the COD.

I am beginning to lean strongly toward the idea that this perpetrator is not a local. I am having a hard time believing that nobody in this small community recognizes the distinctive walk, especially since it has been front and center in this investigation.

Right. I'm choosing not to say things about possibly innocent people that could hurt them for the rest of their lives. I also don't want to violate TOS so I'm not sleuthing these people in depth at this time. That may change if LE releases more information or names a specific suspect. Other people may make different decisions about what they want to post. We're all making that decision for ourselves and what we are personally comfortable discussing or speculating.

Thank you ! If you ( not you liltex, just you in general) were the hairdresser, 7th grade teacher or auto mechanic of someone 'involved ' in a murder case and suddenly found your name released in a warrant list and every poke and post you ever made was scrutinized, you 'd likely be very upset. Even if the perp is among the names on this list, that leaves several INNOCENT people's names on the list as well. Please be very careful with your posts, friends. Most of those names are regular folks like you and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8