TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what? Did I dream that the COD was released and it was puncture wounds to the head and chest?

A warrant revealed that there were those sharp force injuries, but it did not state those were the actual COD...the media said that, but the source document did not.

********Hey guys, please watch the video again after you read what's below first, I seriously think I’m onto something good here.***

(Kodiak's HD church video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD...ature=youtu.be

When he comes in, he is counting how far he walks distance-wise. He is walking in an even rhythm, tapping the walls every two steps to keep count. A murderer would NOT do something casual like that unless there was a reason – such as clocking distance walked from one point to another.

Somehow (blueprints, or just having been to the church before, or looking in from outside windows and seeing a computer monitor lit up?) he knew how far to walk to get to the AV room. He opens the door and pauses, obviously confused. So he thinks, ok maybe it’s this next door over. I didn’t measure exactly. Door’s locked. Tries to get in, now knows he is on camera and needs to start hiding his face.

Also explains why he opens every single door possible, probably by now panicking inside, going as far as to get through a wall by chipping at plaster. Maybe he was trying to get into the walls to rip out the electrical cords going to the cameras????

I think it was an outside person hired by BB and/or RB.

I really think you are onto something. Not sure about a hit, but I definitely think you are onto something with the counting, and trying to find the AV room. I never even thought of that. Good work!

Well we know for 1 trillion percent sure that AJ Tucker Was Not the perp in the video. Jmo.

His physique stands out.

Yes, and it seems that he is sort of a manic Energizer Bunny type (like Missy). One of his messages was something like, "Sleep is for Slackers -- get up, get busy and exercise." I doubt that he 'saunters' -- ever!

Ok guys/gals....

Remember to tread lightly. We have NO POI/Suspects at the moment.

COD is in one of the search warrants on page 8. No Gunshots. I don't have acces to it right now, maybe someone can find it and post it. Thanks!

********Hey guys, please watch the video again after you read what's below first, I seriously think I’m onto something good here.***

(Kodiak's HD church video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD...ature=youtu.be

When he comes in, he is counting how far he walks distance-wise. He is walking in an even rhythm, tapping the walls every two steps to keep count. A murderer would NOT do something casual like that unless there was a reason – such as clocking distance walked from one point to another.

Somehow (blueprints, or just having been to the church before, or looking in from outside windows and seeing a computer monitor lit up?) he knew how far to walk to get to the AV room. He opens the door and pauses, obviously confused. So he thinks, ok maybe it’s this next door over. I didn’t measure exactly. Door’s locked. Tries to get in, now knows he is on camera and needs to start hiding his face.

Also explains why he opens every single door possible, probably by now panicking inside, going as far as to get through a wall by chipping at plaster. Maybe he was trying to get into the walls to rip out the electrical cords going to the cameras????

I think it was an outside person hired by BB and/or RB.

And there's still the lingering question if there is a life policy on MIssy.

And if Missy carried a gun with her, I think the cop uniform would have probably kept her from grabbing her gun even if she felt a little freaked out at seeing broken glass, etc.. I live in an open carry state and I own several guns but I would never pull one if I saw the word, "Police" written across someone's chest. In her position I would have felt safe seeing an officer on the scene. The thought of what she went through really sickens me.

Welcome to Websleuths!

I think, if she carried a gun, she likely left it in her truck. Even still, I agree with you that her even attempting to pull a gun out wouldn't cross her mind if she truly felt it was LE.

Really sad, really disturbing.

Do any of you think that other cell carrier warrants will be issued? This warrant is only for AT&T.
Is that the main carrier in Midlothian? What about Sprint, Verizon, T-mobile, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CT put up a FB post recently in which she quoted a previous post she had made stating she was leaving the corporate world to become a SAHM and "help AJ with the business".

With her degrees. They may make way more money if he stayed at home with the kids while she brings in 60k plus a year.

Now I'm not knocking a business venture in a small county. But for more stable income sake; Maybe a regular salary would provide less headaches.

But I don't know. Maybe AJ has a 2nd job as well.

I kind of get the impression that the perp comes in casually, almost expecting to be able to just switch the cameras off. Maybe realizing that isn't possible at the first door location (AV room has moved from where it used to be possibly), he searches for the AV room (reason for opening all the doors) and tries to act nonchalant, realizing he's on camera.

Didn't the husband say something about people probably breaking in to steal AV equipment because he used to work at a church? I think that was in his first tv interview right after.

So the COD has NOT been verified by LE?? Maybe he really did have saran wrap in his hand in the video for asphyxiation purposes?

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

Yes. At the 4/28 press conference outside Mid P.D., in response to a question from reporters as to why he thought MB had been targeted. It's on our 'Coincidences' list (which, btw, I've updated with the links to sources that YamBunny and others have provided, but I haven't published the updated list.)

Reporter 1: “For what reasons?”
Reporter 2: “Yeah, why?"

BB: “Ah, evidence, for reasons of evidence, I’m not gonna say that. Ah, but ah, there’s no reason. There’s no reason .. if a person – you have to ask yourself, if a person is going to break into a church, what are they gonna take? Um, what are they there to steal? AV Equipment? I, I work in a church. Some of the most expensive equipment in a church is AV equipment. Or money from tithings from the previous day.”

I am going to forget most of what we "learned" from the SW dump yesterday and go back to my theories that I firmed up a week or more ago, developed when we were watching the videos.

IMOO......

I think the perp we are looking for has LE experience---that could be present cop, former cop, reserve cop, or military training.

I think the perp is not young and inexperienced. (i.e., I discount the impetuous teenager theories).

I think the perp would have to be fit enough to (potentially) chase MB down, tackle her, and hold her down long enough to hit her in the head, face and chest with the hammer (or other implement).

I think the perp is familiar with the church, but not so familiar that s/he knows where to find the video recording equipment.

I think the perp is familiar with MB's routine.

I think the event was carried out with the precision of a military special-forces operation.

Now, only one person mentioned yesterday fits that profile, as far as I can tell. Not saying it is him, not saying it is not him. But that's the profile.

Again, MOO.

BBM. I am right there with your whole post the more I think about the execution of this - it's like an operation. LE also does that like when they serve warrants and bring multiple agencies and personnel.

A poster last thread theorized breaking in to the church and even sleeping there for hours. I don't think so, potential for B&E arrest. Looks to me more like a very highly organized In, Done and Out strategy being on the property the minimum time necessary.

Yes, and it seems that he is sort of a manic Energizer Bunny type (like Missy). One of his messages was something like, "Sleep is for Slackers -- get up, get busy and exercise." I doubt that he 'saunters' -- ever!

And he DEFINITELY doesn't have a "feminine sway"..

I was thinking about the white/metallic boxy object again and a thought occurred to me that makes sense with the footage/timing: Could it have been a periscope? If you google 'trench periscope' or 'DIY periscope' there are all kinds of boxy units that could be used to see around to the outside of a door that remains locked/closed by punching a hole though the small window? The perp could have then waited unobtrusively for the first sign of his/her victim (or anyone else arriving) and be ready to attack.

And if Missy carried a gun with her, I think the cop uniform would have probably kept her from grabbing her gun even if she felt a little freaked out at seeing broken glass, etc.. I live in an open carry state and I own several guns but I would never pull one if I saw the word, "Police" written across someone's chest. In her position I would have felt safe seeing an officer on the scene. The thought of what she went through really sickens me.

Thats a terrific point! This is an open carry state...did Missy carry a firearm, which could have led to the perp wearing a bullet proof vest. Something to ponder....

Im already getting excited thinking abou the trial LOl A little premature I know lol They have built big nice new hotels in Waxahachie and I think the trial will be held in Waxahachie unless they do a change of venue which I hope will not happen. Wishing we could all meet up for court and have a party when its over. I miss home so bad and never thought I would say that but I do. Hoping its not summer when the trial starts cause I cant take Texas heat LOL There is a new courthouse too and I have not even seen it.

I'm not going to quibble just because the letters COD were not in the warrant. It does say tools and puncture wounds. That does not sound like they are describing gun shots. I guess theoretically she could have been shot, punctured by tools and any number of things. But that does not make it true.

I just do not understand how retrieving cell phone communications work, does anyone know how to explain it in simple terms? I read something about Missy possibly calling out during the crime and then the newest info that the perp may have recorded the crime. Do cell hone calls store in a cloud ? Is that how they get the info? That would require a lot of storage, i cant imagine?

Were they really? Do you have a link? Not doubting you, I just don't remember hearing that at all. I know the outdoor cameras weren't working, but that was all I heard.
Anyone know if the outdoor cameras were ever working? Our church moved on to other things like bigger paved parking lot, etc. I seriously don't think our outdoor cameras work still. I also thought about how it was the first 5-6 years after we built the church...my husband (sound guy) met with many, many other churches to show our setup, help with company bids & who actually got them. In this size of a town *tiny*, I've probably been to 8-10 different churches that I would be willing to bet is set up (almost) the same way. I know I saw a mention of sound guy on BB Facebook comments recently. They are involved in way more than adjusting a mic....Just saying.

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

Yes. At the 4/28 press conference outside Mid P.D., in response to a question from reporters as to why he thought MB had been targeted. It's on our 'Coincidences' list (which, btw, I've updated with the links to sources that YamBunny and others have provided, but I haven't published the updated list.)
Reporter 1: “For what reasons?”
Reporter 2: “Yeah, why?”BB: “Ah, evidence, for reasons of evidence, I’m not gonna say that. Ah, but ah, there’s no reason. There’s no reason .. if a person – you have to ask yourself, if a person is going to break into a church, what are they gonna take? Um, what are they there to steal? AV Equipment? I, I work in a church. Some of the most expensive equipment in a church is AV equipment. Or money from tithings from the previous day.”

Thanks for digging up that source for me!

Who was maybe dumb enough to take their phone? And maybe use it? I don't give the perp that much credit but that is JMO. You may be right. I think perp had gun, then whacked her with other items. All I saw was a female in oversized clothes staging a robbery to hide a hit. But not as young as I had thought. Why? Hatred for MB. I do think we will have all the answers soon.

Maybe the perp took their child's phone with them.

Now imo. The feds can see every phone that pinged on that tower during the time frame.

Then they can do a cross reference check to see which cell numbers are poi's or related to poi's.

Then they can check those ping movements to see if someone was turning on and off their phones at certain times from 3am to 6am. Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!