TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
alll the posts here have me feeling sure about who the murderer is but i really think this killer covered all tracks and will get away with this now ---- the only question is where would brilliant killer get rid of those clothes - - id think dumpster would be too obvious and killer would not use any dumpster cuz way too risky

Hmm ok so the camper waited for about 30 minutes for someone else. That's too early to be waiting around when you could be getting precious sleep LOL. But honestly I find that to be somewhat weird. Not saying it has a connection to the case. But MB arrived at 4:20, the murder occured and the murderer left within 10 minutes...interesting.

I think you guys are doing good, much better than I was before I starting reading these threads :doh:

Maybe she would rather be on her phone than help set up before a big workout lol. Or didn't want to make small talk for 30 minutes with someone who isn't exactly a friend and more of an aquaintance. Or just thought it might be rude to be that early for a class. All things I would do lol.

I think it was the last thread this was discussed in, but some posters were talking about a view of the murderer's nose and using a term to describe an AA nose and how it doesn't appear to be one based on this term? Does anybody have a screenshot of the murderer in this position? I'd like to attempt to edit it for better clarity. Thanks.

Maybe she would rather be on her phone than help set up before a big workout lol. Or didn't want to make small talk for 30 minutes with someone who isn't exactly a friend and more of an aquaintance. Or just thought it might be rude to be that early for a class. All things I would do lol.
But why show up 30 minutes early to a 5am class? It seems odd to me but I value every minute of sleep I can get lol.

The second letter by the MIL appears that she thinks the killer wanted to ruin Missy's reputation. Her words to me sound like it is pointed to someone who knew of potentially embarrassing things specific to MIssy. The only things released that I'm aware of is potential infidelity. MOO is that this letter is to a paramour's partner, whomever that may be.

question to the locals - - is killer super lucky killer wasnt spotted by anyone on the road - was there some place for killer to hide or take back roads kind of thing -- but killer always ran the risk some police officer might be patrolling and happen to see one person out alone at four am'ish and officer would remember that

Ok just got back after a day away and saw that the WS rotating headline changed to "Are police close to arresting a woman in the Missy Bevers case?"

Did something happen today? Did LE confirm that they believe the murderer is a woman? I haven't seen that in my news alerts. I'm going to go back and read the thread, but if someone could provide a brief catch up would be awesome. Thanks y'all!! :)

Yea, that seemed like a statement disguised as a question but I can't see that anything has changed, unless there is some insider information.

Re-posting, as I think its importance has been a bit overlooked:

BB's mother posted a new letter to the murderer today.

"My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers: 5/7/16

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy.
I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!
How about you? Are you feeling all the love from your family and friends? Or do they suspect you, thinking something is not right with you?
How did it make you feel when so many people all over this nation, said such glowing things about Missy? You probably sat back and thought," how little do they really know her". I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. But, the secret is, there is something called "agape" love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! I know her husband does, her 3 girls, her mom, brothers, all her family and friends.
Sorry, there is nothing that can ever change that! I'm sure that disappoints you. But, it's the truth!!
Are you getting a bit nervous, shaking in your " boots that look too big?" You should be! It's just a matter of time now.
Things would be a lot easier on you to just go ahead and turn yourself in. I'm sure the officials will take that into account.
Go ahead and clear your conscience, you will feel better. No sense in having your family witness you being picked up by the police and leaving that lasting vision on their minds forever! We are all waiting! It's one way or the other!!"
this is a great letter and it pretty much reads like the perp is a woman whose husband was having an affair w/ Missy or there was a perception of an affair/flirtations. i'm still really undecided on whether the person on camera is male or female but at this point i think most of us believe the motive is tied to affairs/infidelity.

Is it too far fetched to even consider that this may have something to do with competing supplement pyramid schemes? Missy was on her way to Austin, I believe for a LE-VEL gathering, however, I have noticed several class participants wearing Advocare shirts in her posted photos. These companies are competitors and ones success is determined by the recruitment and sales and marketing of others.

This is is just an out of the box thought.

She had a job, she was not a housewife.

My apologies. I misunderstood a media report saying that she was a housewife, and also her obituary which stated she was primarily a "wife and mother" who also "worked as a fitness instructor". Was it her Camp Gladiator work that was her primary job?

Ok just got back after a day away and saw that the WS rotating headline changed to "Are police close to arresting a woman in the Missy Bevers case?"

Did something happen today? Did LE confirm that they believe the murderer is a woman? I haven't seen that in my news alerts. I'm going to go back and read the thread, but if someone could provide a brief catch up would be awesome. Thanks y'all!! :)

Hi Sp84,

Nothing happened. I write the scrolls and I try and used new information being discussed in the case.

As of yesterday, the buzz was (according to the person I interviewed on my show Thursday night) about a woman with a broken foot who is a possible suspect.

Since this info about the woman with a broken foot is out there I'm thinking an arrest is close at hand but I don't know. In my opinion I doubt the police would have let this bombshell of a tidbit out unless there was something solid behind the information. However, it is my opinion and that's why the scroll is in a form of a question. It's not a statement of fact but a question directed at the readers.

Thank you for asking.

Tricia

Is it too far fetched to even consider that this may have something to do with competing supplement pyramid schemes? Missy was on her way to Austin, I believe for a LE-VEL gathering, however, I have noticed several class participants wearing Advocare shirts in her posted photos. These companies are competitors and ones success is determined by the recruitment and sales and marketing of others.

She was headed to Austin to promote something for the camp, from what I remember. I don't think a murder would have anything to do with an MLM.

I remember most of her posts on her FB being about the camp instead of a vitamin.

alll the posts here have me feeling sure about who the murderer is but i really think this killer covered all tracks and will get away with this now ---- the only question is where would brilliant killer get rid of those clothes - - id think dumpster would be too obvious and killer would not use any dumpster cuz way too risky[/QUOT

There is no way the killer is going to get away with this.
She was a mother,part of a wonderful community and people loved her.
LE will never let go until they find out who did this.Never!

My apologies. I misunderstood a media report saying that she was a housewife, and also her obituary which stated she was primarily a "wife and mother" who also "worked as a fitness instructor". Was it her Camp Gladiator work that was her primary job?
As far as I know, it was her primary job. I'm just being nitpicky here.

No. I like your out of the box thinking. She may have been very aggressive in pushing the supplements. I wonder if she sold a lot to family members. Someone in that same supplemental pyramid scheme may have been angered that Missy was selling so much and making more money. Maybe she had even taken customers away from another competitor, or at least the angry person felt that way. Maybe she promised someone under her, if they signed up, to help them get their own customer base, but once they signed up Missy did not have time to help them.

But why show up 30 minutes early to a 5am class? It seems odd to me but I value every minute of sleep I can get lol.

I find it very odd too. There is no traffic that time of day, so no real reason to leave early. Some have suggested it's nice to have some alone time - but at that time of day, a person could probably have alone time at home.

I also am unsure how we know when Camper #1 arrived. Car on video? Camper #1 statement?

Jmo

I seriously doubt a MLM scheme would be involved. Most people make very little money with MLMs, very few are profitable.

who released info that killer had broken foot? i remember reading that on websleuths here by a poster who mentioned a local had had one, that was at the beginning

i think poor police have nothing and killer will get away with this

i had one new thought - - - an old man with a pauch wouldnt do this cuz hed sweat like a pic in the outfit and have to pulll helmet off and mite have heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13