TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's been said that person was in their car in the parking lot. There's been a lot of discussion about this (why someone would arrive so early and just sit in their car).

Do we know if doors were ajar or lights were on? It could be as simple as assuming MB hadn't opened up yet so he waited but it turned out she was already inside and dead.

I believe it's been said that person was in their car in the parking lot. There's been a lot of discussion about this (why someone would arrive so early and just sit in their car).
Thanks for the info. I could see me doing that. I often arrive way early because I don't want to be late. Go figure :}

This is a 7 sec video the MPD released that is timestamped. It was the first released. Then they released the longer version later. The LATEST released version is a bunch of snips edited together. Everyone needs to remember that 1) we do not know the placement of each snip in the full 30 minutes of video captured around the Creekside Church of Christ. The ONLY REASON we are seeing any of this is because the MPD asked for assistance from the public in possibly identity of the Suspect because of the noted gait.

They took all the time stamps out. Again this is stamped at 358... 8 minutes after they state first seen on video. https://youtu.be/QAbJ5YzWgcU

And when BB and RB did their press conf in front of the MPD on April 27 around 614ish (per a live feed news that shows time ) BB stated his change of thought why he now believed she was targeted... he said after he watched... then cut self off. SO he has seen the full video. JMHO by his comment.

My impression from the video, where the perp is touching the wall, IMO is after the murder. IMO needs the wall to steady/pull them self together, to escape. I'm guessing a "Freda" I have absolutely no clue as to who.:moo:

ETA: My 3rd grade teacher had a daughter named Freda, rarely hear that name. Oh and "A Band of Gold"

this is super duper skeery and creepy but it's what i just saw. on the ct fbook on april 18 around six in the evening wasn't that the day of or day right after ms's murder??? i know the murder was on a monday morning but i don't have a monthly calendar handy. ct has changed - - - ct is now posting big blow up selfies with the bible passage up top. so ct writes what i perceive to be 'oh i am so very lovely as is but i'm thinking about changing my hair color i won't cut my hair tho cuz it's lovely as is' gulp jodi arias jodi arias i also read some one here posting to say clear that this is my own opinion and my own wording not at all real news just what is trippin through my head.

those two pics of the eyes that sparky made just are stuck indelible in my head together with the ct big selfie up top on her fb.

i also find it super wierd. i looked at ajt's fb. shocking that he just keeps going and posts nuttin about this crazy mb murder. and another gulper for me was the big group pic just days later with him in the middle on the ground in a push up. oh gulp gulp gul he writes all cheery and happy that hes got mb's student now in in his clas so that has to mean those students of mb's are now all paying him a per head amount so he's earning a big chunk of more money. it doesnt seem like he's the one who did it at all but i cannot understand why he does not say on his fb god bless about mb being murdered. he coulda been upbeat about it but he just rolls along like nuttin at all happened.

and another thing its moms day today and he posts that he has to cancel class cuz no one's gonna show up and pay him right but the feeling i get is that he wishes he coulda made the money instead. my kerazy thinking only all of this

Do these CG people have to hustle / compete for students and get paid per student? Is his self defense class NEW or has he always had it? I see no reason why AT or CT would be suspects but everyone else seems to think they are without providing any reason or motive. I doubt competing for students is enough tomknock someone off, as there are many other coaches not just Missy, right? And also I've seen no proof nor rumor about anything between her and him sexually. He's always going on about how much he loves his wife the love of his life etc online. So why do people ruin either of them would have anything to do with it, unless maybe MB knew something about him and he was worried she might tell someone. Maybe about drugs, or illegal "health remedies" or about some affair he was having with someone else etc. or maybe, if he was not very smart, he might kill her to drum up business for his self defense class, but why knock her off and why so brutally. I don't see a motive for either AT or CT.

Is the CW named in the warrant the same CW MMA fighter of Dallas? That CW posted a fight photo of himself on Twitter on 4-19. The last post before that was 2-1-13!!!

Read these Rules

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Before you post, think about what it is you're posting. Remember things on the Internet are never fully deleted.

Do not bring children here Period!

TIme Outs are going to be given if the rules can't be followed.

Stop copying and pasting things from Social Media.

STOP being rude to other posters. Attack the post not the poster.

If you have a issue with a post scroll and roll, ignore it, don't comment on it, alert it.

These threads are moving fast, if someone asks a question that's been answered over and over help them out, they may have missed it like I sometimes do.

We're all here for Missy!

Thank this post please.

:tyou:

Hi friends!!

Anything new? There is NO way I can read 450 posts to get caught up. Can I have a Cliff Notes version, pretty please? :)

Much thanks and Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms on WS! :blowkiss:

Do these CG people have to hustle / compete for students and get paid per student? Is his self defense class NEW or has he always had it? I see no reason why AT or CT would be suspects but everyone else seems to think they are without providing any reason or motive. I doubt competing for students is enough tomknock someone off, as there are many other coaches not just Missy, right? And also I've seen no proof nor rumor about anything between her and him sexually. He's always going on about how much he loves his wife the love of his life etc online. So why do people ruin either of them would have anything to do with it, unless maybe MB knew something about him and he was worried she might tell someone. Maybe about drugs, or illegal "health remedies" or about some affair he was having with someone else etc. or maybe, if he was not very smart, he might kill her to drum up business for his self defense class, but why knock her off and why so brutally. I don't see a motive for either AT or CT.

I'm a local, and I would ask that you go back and read all of Breck80's posts on this topic. She is local to Midlothian and has a much better way of explaining things than I do.

The guest that Tricia had on her show describes a woman who recently broke her right foot as being the suspect. It was said that this woman was African American but it has since been clarified that she is in fact Caucasian. There is a person on the affidavit that fits this description. Locally, we are hearing of a motive- whether real or imagined.

AJ has hosted self-defense courses for a few years now.

I agree. But here's where I'm having a hard time with the "it's a woman" theory... How does someone "waddling" with a bad foot, wearing too big shoes or boots, bulky "swat" gear that swings a hammer "like a girl" end up being an efficient killer, effectively overpowering a very physically fit MB in a short amount of time? *shrugs*

Stun gun? No mention of it in press, but I think it's a good guess that anyone concerned with personal protection and experience in self-defense or has a spouse who teaches self-defense would have one.

If I do say so myself. :drumroll:

Hi friends!!

Anything new? There is NO way I can read 450 posts to get caught up. Can I have a Cliff Notes version, pretty please? :)

Much thanks and Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms on WS! :blowkiss:
I just got here too, otherwise would be happy to catch you up. Happy Mother's Day :)

Agree, the weekend off announcement was weird, but I thought that possibly they couldn't proceed until lab results and phone results were complete. DUNNO JMO

I think announcing that was beneficial to the investigation. This group of LE is brilliant.

I think announcing that was beneficial to the investigation. This group of LE is brilliant.

I couldn't agree more. At first I was concerned due to the weekend off announcement, but now it looks like everything they do is very calculated. I am impressed!!

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
I understand the A Tucker/C Tucker aspect but why is everyone so soley hooked on them? I haven't seen much of anything *disclaimer I am behind and missed a lot * but what about the person Casey Williams with whom LinkedIn search warrant was issued for his account and LEO have confirmed some sort of relationship. Jan 2016 until time of her death? I just dont understand all the fixation of this one couple when MB had others (at least one that is confirmed by LEO as a relationship/intimate communication) There is the potential of others or someone of may she had contact with that felt slighted. Or may be someone that no one even knows. I could see if this man/woman had been arrested, then it would be different. So much possible wasted energy and the potential of JMHO.

Neither CW nor his wife resemble the physical profile of the perpetrator which might be why they aren't being talked about a lot. Plus opportunity and motive might seem to point elsewhere. But you are entirely correct - there is a lot of potential it could be someone else entirely.

Respectfully I have not seen much of a physical profile given of the Suspect. Matter of fact, MPD even made a correction stating they don't know if it was a male or female.
This is the description given in the SW for AT&T Targeted numbers Affidavit and Warrant dated 4/25/16 and filed 5/3/2016.

The unknown suspect dressed in police tactical/riot gear, obtained forcible entry to the
location of the murder, to-wit, the Creekside Church, and appears on the Creekside
Church surveillance videos. The unknown suspect is the only person detected within the
building during a period of approximately thirty (30) minutes when the victim and
decedent, Terri "Missy" Leann Bevers, was murdered, and it is reasonably believed that
the said unknown suspect is responsible in part or in full for murdering Ms. Bevers. It has
not been determined that the suspect in this MURDER is if fact a male in the police
tactical/riot gear. In certain portions of the footage the suspect appears to have what has
been described as a feminine sway or walk. The footage also indicates that the suspect
has a distinct walk that is indicative of some type injury which effects the right leg/foot.

And we have a very grainy video, made of spliced together set of sections from video thate we do not know time frame order of - except when Suspect is trying to open the door that was at 358, at least 8 min after the MPD stated first came onto camera.

this is super duper skeery and creepy but it's what i just saw. on the ct fbook on april 18 around six in the evening wasn't that the day of or day right after ms's murder??? i know the murder was on a monday morning but i don't have a monthly calendar handy. ct has changed - - - ct is now posting big blow up selfies with the bible passage up top. so ct writes what i perceive to be 'oh i am so very lovely as is but i'm thinking about changing my hair color i won't cut my hair tho cuz it's lovely as is' gulp jodi arias jodi arias i also read some one here posting to say clear that this is my own opinion and my own wording not at all real news just what is trippin through my head.

those two pics of the eyes that sparky made just are stuck indelible in my head together with the ct big selfie up top on her fb.

i also find it super wierd. i looked at ajt's fb. shocking that he just keeps going and posts nuttin about this crazy mb murder. and another gulper for me was the big group pic just days later with him in the middle on the ground in a push up. oh gulp gulp gul he writes all cheery and happy that hes got mb's student now in in his clas so that has to mean those students of mb's are now all paying him a per head amount so he's earning a big chunk of more money. it doesnt seem like he's the one who did it at all but i cannot understand why he does not say on his fb god bless about mb being murdered. he coulda been upbeat about it but he just rolls along like nuttin at all happened.

and another thing its moms day today and he posts that he has to cancel class cuz no one's gonna show up and pay him right but the feeling i get is that he wishes he coulda made the money instead. my kerazy thinking only all of this

Or....my hair is too long to not show under a helmet

I completely agree. And I think it's quite possible the perp also created the fake Linkedin account and sent the creepy message, too. The perp might want the victim to be in fear.
And the convenience of when it was sent and who she'd be with in even a group setting

i also find it super wierd. i looked at ajt's fb. shocking that he just keeps going and posts nuttin about this crazy mb murder. and another gulper for me was the big group pic just days later with him in the middle on the ground in a push up. oh gulp gulp gul he writes all cheery and happy that hes got mb's student now in in his clas so that has to mean those students of mb's are now all paying him a per head amount so he's earning a big chunk of more money. it doesnt seem like he's the one who did it at all but i cannot understand why he does not say on his fb god bless about mb being murdered. he coulda been upbeat about it but he just rolls along like nuttin at all happened.u

Some of these observations have crossed my mind as well...

1. Can anyone tell when CT put up Proverbs 19:21 with the April 18 6:15 pm selfie? I swear it was something different when I checked her FB a while ago. Yet today it's "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose which prevails." and the April 18 selfie. Was it May 1, which is when FB says she updated her profile pic? Or was Proverbs 19:21 always there?

2. Someone posted around noon April 18 on AJ's FB about the murder. And I am also perplexed about the business-as-usual FB postings, when many of the CG employees and campers put up shell -shocked comments, and/or the " CG family" logo.

3. The eyes. And aquiline nose.

4. Today's and next Sunday's 2 - 6 pm self defense classes had been arranged for a while. The three-Sunday class cost $250. But he canceled them this morning, after the participants already invested their time in last Sunday's first class. He posted on his other page that if you miss one, he'd catch you up at the next one, but it was the last one, May 15, which you absolutely had to do, as it involved the equipment.

There were 12 people signed up, as one of his posts said. It's hard to believe he'd blow off those who wanted to show up today as well as hard to believe so many people signed up for a three-Sunday class, for $250, and then cancel at the last minute, after payment, the second Sunday because of Mother's Day. I don't think the participants canceled IMHO, I think AJ did for some reason.

And to add my own observations:

1) The make-up and exercise selfies strike me as so insecure and pleading for compliments. Maybe she does it because she's trying to sell Mary Kay and all independent beauty consultants do this. Maybe she laments about extra poundage and posts after-exercise selfies because she's trying to make other overweight gals want to join her husband's exercise classes. She's not that overweight but it clearly bothers her. Maybe these head shots are a way to drum up beauty and exercise business. (Although Mary Kay doesn't sell hair color or hair cuts.)

I hope I'm not being mean in my observation. I'm not of the FB generation so maybe people do these selfies and self-deprecating commentary all of the time.

2) The April 30 reminder states two years prior she quit her finance job to be a stay at home mommy. Who would need such a reminder? Who is this directed to? Why would such a thing even be important to mention?

I'm not all convinced of any CT or AJ involvement. But these things just strike me as odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga