TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. AT cancelled his classes for the next two weeks per his fb. Wonder if he thinks he'll be busy elsewhere...jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi friends!!

Anything new? There is NO way I can read 450 posts to get caught up. Can I have a Cliff Notes version, pretty please? :)

Much thanks and Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms on WS! :blowkiss:

This is a job for Masterful Istiff! And it includes wine:)

Something for people to chew on who think its weird for BB and AT to post on FB without really mentioning MB. While I know this isn't the same scenario its similar enough to post for a different perspective.

I have a friend whose son was murdered. He posts on FB regularly. So I went back over a year to when his son was murdered. He first posts about his lost in March 2015 , then a few posts about arrangements and thank you's. He made a post asking people to refrain from making accusations because it was not helpful and could be harmful within a week. And then no other posts about his son until almost 5 months later but he continued to post about other things in between time. I counted his post about his son since the murder until to today and there were 5 total. My friend dearly loved his son and is grieving in private.

As for AT, he seems to use his FB for both personal and business. I WOULD NOT continually post about a murder victim on a tool on I use to boost my business. I'm not even sure I would post about a business associate's murder on my own personal FB just a few words of sympathy to the family on their page if any at all and that's it.

I have no idea if BB or AT are involved in MB's murder. But I don't think the answer is in their FB posts.

I put together a timeline for this case, but it's too big to post here, so there is a PDF here I am still combing through everything posted here, trying to fill in details.ETA: let me know of any errors, thanks.

2) The April 30 reminder states two years prior she quit her finance job to be a stay at home mommy. Who would need such a reminder? Who is this directed to? Why would such a thing even be important to mention?

I'm not all convinced of any CT or AJ involvement. But these things just strike me as odd.

Facebook automatically pulls random old posts up. This week it reminded me that I became friends with someone 3 years ago and encouraged me to post about it.

I put together a timeline for this case, but it's too big to post here, so there is a PDF here I am still combing through everything posted here, trying to fill in details.
Agreed. I don't think it was odd at all.
Facebook automatically pulls random old posts up. This week it reminded me that I became friends with someone 3 years ago and encouraged me to post about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I put together a timeline for this case, but it's too big to post here, so there is a PDF here I am still combing through everything posted here, trying to fill in details.

This is awesome catpatrol! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Will this stay online or do I need to save it? I didn't want to make an account so I just bookmarked it and added it to my folder for Missy's case. I just wanted to be sure I could access it again when I need to.

Thanks again!! :)

Huh. AT cancelled his classes for the next two weeks per his fb. Wonder if he thinks he'll be busy elsewhere...jmo.

Who can blame him for canceling classes? I don't know Why he did.

It must be difficult living around all the speculation and rumors, particularly if people are innocent.

IMOO.

Has the CW that is into MMA been positively identified as the CW in the warrant? I see that MB is friends with a female Williams that is married to different CW I haven't seen mentioned yet. This CW is actually from Midlothian.

He has a beautiful wife and kids. What a dumbsky if he did cheat.

Btw. Happy Mothers Day To All.

Is it okay to discuss what's found on social media for all of the people named in the search warrant? I'm confused on what's allowed and what isn't.

If allowed do links have to be posted?

Since it is a PDF, I will have to re-upload when I edit/update. URL will stay the same, though.

Some of these observations have crossed my mind as well...

1. Can anyone tell when CT put up Proverbs 19:21 with the April 18 6:15 pm selfie? I swear it was something different when I checked her FB a while ago. Yet today it's "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose which prevails." and the April 18 selfie. Was it May 1, which is when FB says she updated her profile pic? Or was Proverbs 19:21 always there?

2. Someone posted around noon April 18 on AJ's FB about the murder. And I am also perplexed about the business-as-usual FB postings, when many of the CG employees and campers put up shell -shocked comments, and/or the " CG family" logo.

3. The eyes. And aquiline nose.

4. Today's and next Sunday's 2 - 6 pm self defense classes had been arranged for a while. The three-Sunday class cost $250. But he canceled them this morning, after the participants already invested their time in last Sunday's first class. He posted on his other page that if you miss one, he'd catch you up at the next one, but it was the last one, May 15, which you absolutely had to do, as it involved the equipment.

There were 12 people signed up, as one of his posts said. It's hard to believe he'd blow off those who wanted to show up today as well as hard to believe so many people signed up for a three-Sunday class, for $250, and then cancel at the last minute, after payment, the second Sunday because of Mother's Day. I don't think the participants canceled IMHO, I think AJ did for some reason.

And to add my own observations:

1) The make-up and exercise selfies strike me as so insecure and pleading for compliments. Maybe she does it because she's trying to sell Mary Kay and all independent beauty consultants do this. Maybe she laments about extra poundage and posts after-exercise selfies because she's trying to make other overweight gals want to join her husband's exercise classes. She's not that overweight but it clearly bothers her. Maybe these head shots are a way to drum up beauty and exercise business. (Although Mary Kay doesn't sell hair color or hair cuts.)

I hope I'm not being mean in my observation. I'm not of the FB generation so maybe people do these selfies and self-deprecating commentary all of the time.

2) The April 30 reminder states two years prior she quit her finance job to be a stay at home mommy. Who would need such a reminder? Who is this directed to? Why would such a thing even be important to mention?

I'm not all convinced of any CT or AJ involvement. But these things just strike me as odd.

Huge number of selfies, and noticeable weight gain over recent years. I would much rather post pics of my children, rather than myself.

IMHO

Also, probably half the people that signed up are MOMS....Moms should do what they want to do on moms day, and everyone who signed up and paid their money knew that it was on moms day.......so, I doubt that he would have had anyone absent, or very few. JMO

Some of these observations have crossed my mind as well...

1. Can anyone tell when CT put up Proverbs 19:21 with the April 18 6:15 pm selfie? I swear it was something different when I checked her FB a while ago. Yet today it's "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose which prevails." and the April 18 selfie. Was it May 1, which is when FB says she updated her profile pic? Or was Proverbs 19:21 always there?

2. Someone posted around noon April 18 on AJ's FB about the murder. And I am also perplexed about the business-as-usual FB postings, when many of the CG employees and campers put up shell -shocked comments, and/or the " CG family" logo.

3. The eyes. And aquiline nose.

4. Today's and next Sunday's 2 - 6 pm self defense classes had been arranged for a while. The three-Sunday class cost $250. But he canceled them this morning, after the participants already invested their time in last Sunday's first class. He posted on his other page that if you miss one, he'd catch you up at the next one, but it was the last one, May 15, which you absolutely had to do, as it involved the equipment.

There were 12 people signed up, as one of his posts said. It's hard to believe he'd blow off those who wanted to show up today as well as hard to believe so many people signed up for a three-Sunday class, for $250, and then cancel at the last minute, after payment, the second Sunday because of Mother's Day. I don't think the participants canceled IMHO, I think AJ did for some reason.

And to add my own observations:

1) The make-up and exercise selfies strike me as so insecure and pleading for compliments. Maybe she does it because she's trying to sell Mary Kay and all independent beauty consultants do this. Maybe she laments about extra poundage and posts after-exercise selfies because she's trying to make other overweight gals want to join her husband's exercise classes. She's not that overweight but it clearly bothers her. Maybe these head shots are a way to drum up beauty and exercise business. (Although Mary Kay doesn't sell hair color or hair cuts.)

I hope I'm not being mean in my observation. I'm not of the FB generation so maybe people do these selfies and self-deprecating commentary all of the time.

I agree canceling on Mother's Day is very odd, particularly when participants signed up in advance. I have personally found group sessions held on holidays such as Thanksgiving or Mothers Day have a high turnout. Besides the camaraderie, many want to get a workout in before festivities that often include a lot of food! Also, would think if classes were already paid for then clients were expecting to be there. Makes no sense unless it was something agreed upon as a group earlier.

Also, probably half the people that signed up are MOMS....Moms should do what they want to do on moms day, and everyone who signed up and paid their money knew that it was on moms day.......so, I doubt that he would have had anyone absent, or very few. JMO
My thought exactly.

Was that this April 30th? I can see it being mentioned if she ---

1)is feeling depressed about being a stay at home mom (I did not like being a stay at home mom- I found it depressing and lonely- so different for each woman- some feel empowered, some don't) and needs validation that she did the right thing, validation that her sacrifice is noticed by husband, the community, the media?

2) is resentful of another mother and is making a comparison to herself (selfless mother) to the "bad mother" for going on trips, focusing on her career, being a homewrecker (in her eyes)

3) Mother's day recognition- holiday coming up and bragging on herself

Also hope it is ok to just post a partial quote. Is that why posters say "snipped?" Can someone give me the correct etiquette?

I agree canceling on Mother's Day is very odd, particularly when participants signed up in advance. I have personally found group sessions held on holidays such as Thanksgiving or Mothers Day have a high turnout. Besides the camaraderie, many want to get a workout in before festivities that often include a lot of food! Also, would think if classes were already paid for then clients were expecting to be there. Makes no sense unless it was something agreed upon as a group earlier.
And the class may have even been a mother's day gift!

I think it very odd, AT canceled classes at the last minute. Maybe he thinks next week will be a busy time???

:hills:

IMHO

Yes, FB does do some odd things I don't like. Am seriously considering deactivating my account. Especially after all this.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member