TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that reminds me. The day Missy passed away, at 8:08 pm she posted a selfie that she got her hair done & colored darker (it's the one she now has as her profile). However, she deleted the original upload on April 18. I did SS it for future reference.
I'm confused. It appears she posted at 6:15 PM on 4/18 that she needs a trim and color change... Are you saying that she posted 2 hrs later that she had her hair done and deleted it?

I wonder where the bloody SWAT clothes were dumped...they have to be somewhere.

Off topic, BUT: this is naive. Where do you think the magical cloud exists? Where do you think your photos are stored?

My photos are stored on my phone. I don't back them up on the cloud because I don't want to pay for the cloud storage. I also have my photostream disabled.

Recently my daughter's iPod bit the dust, and she lost all her stuff because she hadn't backed it up on the computer and didn't have icloud enabled.

It really is possible to have your info only on your device.

a news story yesterday said "police say they don't expect an arrest any time soon" :\ i hope that's not true....

Camp Gladiator has received so much free advertising due to Missy's murder. So these guys are trying to sign people up as fast as possible. It seems distasteful but it is what it is. They have families to feed as well. Hopefully they honor her by giving out work out Missy Bracelets to the trainers and campers in honor of Missy. . Idk.
I am not sure all the free advertising has been a positive spin for CG

Camp Gladiator has received so much free advertising due to Missy's murder. So these guys are trying to sign people up as fast as possible. It seems distasteful but it is what it is. They have families to feed as well. Hopefully they honor her by giving out work out Missy Bracelets to the trainers and campers in honor of Missy. . Idk.

Why would they do this?

Also to the people question why someone has not mentioned Missy on their business page imo it looks bad for business.

Perhaps I missed something but was the unknown person from LinkedIn revealed? Am I correct in thinking that this person was not CW. I know people here are speculating that this was created as a decoy

I haven't been able to read much today. Has anyone considered possibilities of a sibling involvement? I remember some theorizing many threads ago that the perp might ride a motorcycle and possible gamer. This is all JMO and picking brains. I didn't know if anyone discussed that scenario that I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first saw the video it brought to mind someone playing out a role in a live video game. jmo

No, I believe they said that tips regarding the gait from the public were not helpful - IIRC, they were being inundated and most did not pan out. I do believe they will still use the gait as evidence, since they never came out and said they believe the boots were huge.
Yes, I believe you are right, Thanksmfor the clarification.

When I first saw the video it brought to mind someone playing out a role in a live video game. jmo

Yeah it was interesting bc during my own sleuthing, I noticed a particular individual fit both. If it wasn't for WSers mentioning, I would have never even considered, but intriguing for sure. It's against rules for us to say more, but others can research on their own and just add to the list of theories. I see the video game brought to life, too. Then again, I also noticed my mom's limp & gait while taking her to church this morning. lol

Exactly! If rumors on the ground are swirling, some participants may be a little on edge about attending his class.
I agree, and I think lots of spouses are alittle scared about their wife attending a 5am class with this murderer still out there. Maybe every switching to late classes...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

a news story yesterday said "police say they don't expect an arrest any time soon" :\ i hope that's not true....

"Anytime soon" can also mean "not this afternoon" or "not in the morning." Big media days are early in the week, usually M-W. Investigations can obviously take months, years or never solved. But, I just have a good feeling about this week & understand LE could be keeping things calm. Hopefully the 'Stingrays' were able to help find a piece...or maybe they need a lot more time. It'll be interesting. [emoji16]

Or, he's innocent, and reading this and other online speculation and feeling persecuted, kinda of like having a pack of baying wolves surrounding your house... jmo

Exactly!! I, too, have felt the sting of totally untrue rumors. It is a totally devastating feeling when people are accusing you of things that you would never, ever think about doing. My situation was the result of jealousy & there was no crime involved. Still, character assassination is one of the most hurtful things that can happen to a person, JMO.

Dénouement;12536430 said:
Why would they do this?

Also to the people question why someone has not mentioned Missy on their business page imo it looks bad for business.

Perhaps I missed something but was the unknown person from LinkedIn revealed? Am I correct in thinking that this person was not CW. I know people here are speculating that this was created as a decoy

Well if CG is one big family like the marines. You usually honor the dead whom died while starting their watch or tour of duty. Jmo.

It's not like many CG Trainers get murdered. So a small gesture isn't too much. Jmo

Just a FYI for the newbies....

This case will break wide open when you least expect it, just ask any of our seasoned members. LE has to dot all their I's and cross all their T's. So don't be disappointed there hasn't been an arrest yet. It will come.....just be patient.

I agree, and I think lots of spouses are alittle scared about their wife attending a 5am class with this murderer still out there. Maybe every switching to late classes...

My elderly neighbor won't even do her morning bike rides up the road until it's solved. People are on heightened alert. It's not rumor or gossip city here, as y'all know. People are genuinely heartbroken, everyone just wants justice & I think there's a tinge of fear when you realize the person could be among us.

Yeah it was interesting bc during my own sleuthing, I noticed a particular individual fit both. If it wasn't for WSers mentioning, I would have never even considered, but intriguing for sure. It's against rules for us to say more, but others can research on their own and just add to the list of theories. I see the video game brought to life, too. Then again, I also noticed my mom's limp & gait while taking her to church this morning. lol

Dun, dun duuunnnn! Where was your mother on the morning of the 18th!? ;)

Oh, that reminds me. The day Missy passed away, at 8:08 pm she posted a selfie that she got her hair done & colored darker (it's the one she now has as her profile). However, she deleted the original upload on April 18. I did SS it for future reference.

Huh? I see 6:15 pm April 18 as the time on the "in-the-car" photo, which was her April 18 post and continues to be her profile pic. And it's not describing about a new hair-do or color change - it's the opposite - keeping the hair long and maybe "needing" a color change. She looks like she always has - brown longish hair. No hair-bob haircut like she asked for feedback on April 14. I am so confused.

But I'm not confused about how weird it is with these selfies, self-depricating comments, and inquiries about appearance. At least weird to me, an old person who doesn't do social media. I see incredibly low self-esteem and need for re-assurance, but maybe that's just me. Maybe it's what people do nowadays.

Breck80 - anymore local news?

I don't think we can necessarily take the times as necessarily accurate:
Police said the indoor surveillance system at the church is motion-activated and that results in different time sequences. If there was no movement captured by the camera system, the video would stop recording. Video surveillance times are approximate, police said.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...in-Bevers-Murder-Investigation-376770941.html
This points to the problem LE has been having patching together the footage from the different cameras:
The church’s cameras were motion-activated, causing recordings in different sequences, but police have been able to stitch together a better timeline, which they also released Friday.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html
I'd take LE's times with a grain of salt as they're trying to reverse engineer into this, which is also why different times have been released in different documents. Certain times may possibly be more accurate than others (like if the gun shop camera runs 24/7 and is time stamped, which would show the arrival of Missy and camper #1). Also maybe some church cameras are time stamped but not others. I really don't think we have enough to go off of to be certain of the timing.

I take LEO Times in the Search Warrants as Factual, as they have to be. Its a Summary, but it has to be factual. The only videos that I personally am aware of is the Church and the Outdoor Store.
The video of the church would be in chronological order as far as time stamps go. They would have to sit down and figure out the movements watching it as to where the Suspect was at that time stamp. Which I feel sure it has a code of some sort telling which camera activated and video too place. I am not sure if each camera has its own recording (one for each camera I mean) I would think so. Think about as in a convenient store where shows multiple views on their little tv monitor of various areas Which is how they may have known MB was walking in Suspect direction. 2 videos. So they would have to watch each camera video to get their time line... and knowing they first saw at 3:50... on the 7 sec video they released with time stamp it was 358 so Suspect was somewhere until that point.

I have tried not to post about the wife of a certain CG trainer. However I was honestly surprised that in his post re cancelling class he didn't mention anything about spending time with his wife for mother's day, or even posting about mothers day at all. For 2 people that post so much on Facebook there are no photos on her or his with the kids today. Now THIS seems more strange to me than anything else.

For the record I really hope that's a dead end. What beautiful sweet children they have. All those smiles and cuddle times. It would hurt my heart if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member