TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand. I know it's not safe to put our stuff on the internet but I'm a 30 something mom too. Your children are your reason for not committing murder (among lots of other things at this stage in life) if swatperp is a mom, I just can't fathom what her defense will be. I will literally cry for her children. Please let it be creepy gamer dude living in a nearby basement. Sorry to my gamer basement living friends for the stereotype.

IMO

Does anyone keep track of the visitor posts on MPD's facebook page? I have been keeping track of one post in particular and I believe I've figured out the person the facebook post is referring to, though I did not see the person's post before it was deleted. Please delete this if this is against WS rules.

I've been trying to figure that out myself. No luck.

I just don't understand. I know it's not safe to put our stuff on the internet but I'm a 30 something mom too. Your children are your reason for not committing murder (among lots of other things at this stage in life) if swatperp is a mom, I just can't fathom what her defense will be. I will literally cry for her children. Please let it be creepy gamer dude living in a nearby basement. Sorry to my gamer basement living friends for the stereotype.

IMO

I agree. There will be no celebrating here since the person some are suspecting is exactly like most of my friends in real life!

I'm pretty sure Texas is like Oklahoma and there's no alimony. Child support is calculated by the parents' income...which is easy to doctor if you work for yourself. Jmho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, you are always sick with something. JMO

Respectfully snipped by me:

Texas Rangers are world-renowned investigators. But you know what they're REALLY good at? Questioning & strategy. Good ole' boys, yet highly intelligent, who could probably expose a native Texan better than a federal agent.

IMO we are dealing with a highly intelligent murderer. Who worked for a global manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial, military and jet aircrafts. With an above average knowledge of security & surveillance & enough narcissistic tendencies to believe they would actually get away with it & outsmart everyone. Who left the work force and is involved in the fitness industry by association. She probably pretends to like fitness, but she was so jealous of Missy. She creates imaginary relationships that might probably only happened in her head.

Usually a crime is not some crazy scenario, it ends up being pretty simple. But not this one. I truly think the person was a female driven by rage & jealousy, not bc Missy even cheated. But bc she might have wanted to eliminate the one person who everyone admired, including her own husband. MOO.

Thank you for your excellent post. I snipped a little bit because I have had some personal experience with a Texas Ranger. In my case, he was really good with forensics, specifically shooting reconstruction techniques. He was a very smart guy.

Again, thank you for well thought posts, they are much appreciated.

If the person who killer Missy was not a hired killer but someone in her community do y'all think this was that person's first serious crime? When we learn who it is do you think they will have a criminal record?

No. Maybe shoplifting or some other coping mechanism - but no felonies.

Which is why a hired hitman, pro or not, would use a non-phone device. Before these smart phones took over everyone, there were (and are) very nice mini cameras that take short videos, too, and no need to load it to a cell tower or cloud. just saying
I think we are making this much more complicated than it really is.
I don't think phones were used during the killing but there was some form of communication being used. Would some form of walkie talkie work? Especially if Swatperp and Perp #2 were never that far apart. Like walkie talkies. And if so, would those ping off anything? And I don't think it was filmed. The light on top of the helmet was so Swatperp could see.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Was hoping someone would have remembered word-for-word what the post said, slim chances though. I can see this person's build being very close to the perp's build.

I think we are making this much more complicated than it really is.
I don't think phones were used during the killing but there was some form of communication being used. Would some form of walkie talkie work? Especially if Swatperp and Perp #2 were never that far apart. Like walkie talkies. And if so, would those ping off anything? And I don't think it was filmed. The light on top of the helmet was so Swatperp could see.

Wasn't there some verbiage about walkie talkies in one of the affidavits ? Why has it not been discussed?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IMO

Insanity due to post pregnancy hormonal troubles could be a defense for a woman with an infant.

I think someone close to the perp will have integrity and out the perp. There is so much Christian talk going on in all this. I think someone will walk the talk and turn someone in. MOO

Wasn't there some verbiage about walkie talkies in one of the affidavits ? Why has it not been discussed?

oops. I thought you were talking about it. My response may have gone to the wrong person. Sorry.

Yes! I just thought of something. Some people thought they saw something like a radio that LEOs wear. That may have, indeed, been a Walkie-Talkie!

IMO

I'm with ya!! For the love, it has to be "creepy basement guy"! I won't be able to stand it if it's "Mom with kids". :facepalm:

I think I did. Not sure it's worth all the time I spent though. ;)

how about this idea - - the police know who the killer is and i think itz one of two people and prob the one i keep leaning 2 - - but poor police got nadda to make an arrest and killer covered one's traks so police let out the names like they did in order to rattle up killr so killr behaves diff and cuz evone uses fbook police think thats the only way really they can build that proof of guilt sort of evidence based on killers present behavior post murder - - i imagine killer will in real life now act quite perfect......................as killer thinks killer always acts or seems in real life..............

I have worked out who this is. Strange tale, to paraphrase, somebody spotted a long FB status about missing Missy on someone elses wall, the post got deleted. There is a photo of Missy and that person on her wall, dated 12th. FWIW I don't think it's him, too big.

The posts about it (there are two posts and several comments) are on the Midlothian PD's page, under visitor posts

https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/

I for one hope the ENTIRE family is being or has been investigated and not just the Bevers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214