TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe BB fed someone's wife with the information of possible betrayal from both of their spouses. Maybe not to get MB killed; But to break up the affair from both sides.

Now BB probably knew that he couldn't outpower the hubby in a duel, so he may have thought the wife would call Missy out as being a cheater to the entire CG class that consists of married woman.

But little did BB know that the wife was going to kill Missy. Idk.

Yes that jibes with his "not targeted" comment. If you are correct he would have been in shock/denial.

The whole LinkedIn thing makes me think this is CG related. Who uses LinkedIn except people who need to network? Especially MLM ones? I never used LinkedIn, but I'm old and retired so maybe it caught on after I retired. Maybe it's the new Facebook for working people. Do regular 9-5 working people have LinkedIn? Sorry to be old but I don't think LinkedIn is used by the average blue collar Joe/Jill or secretary. Or old people.

Sending a LinkedIn "creepy" message from an unknown person, while people were going out of town to a CG conference, makes me think this is a wife who is savvy to the whole LinkedIn networking set up. And it could be there were creepy messages before the Austin conference, and this is why Missy wasn't acting herself, as her gym pal stated.

Just wanted to briefly comment on the LinkedIn thing. I have it, but don't use is as effectively as a lot of people I know. I've gotten many connection requests from strangers (mostly men), but never an actual message that I can recall.

Um.....really? Kind of an odd response! I'm hoping your sarcasm just isn't translating well over the internet.
Yeah, sometimes the posts become intense and repetitive and in my attempts to inject a little humor or sarcasm to lighten the mood and hope for smiles I don't think my sarcasm is interpreted either :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 Grandma.gif
    1 Grandma.gif
    38 KB · Views: 333
If the person who killer Missy was not a hired killer but someone in her community do y'all think this was that person's first serious crime? When we learn who it is do you think they will have a criminal record?
I don't think they will. I believe it to be a well thought out murder by someone who was hurt badly over the affair and wanted MB to experience pain too.

If the person who killer Missy was not a hired killer but someone in her community do y'all think this was that person's first serious crime? When we learn who it is do you think they will have a criminal record?

Yes, first offense. They snapped. I don't believe they will have a criminal record.

At the moment I think there are 3 possible POI

CT-Motive.....Jealousy
Local and married to a trainer who has same type of clothing worn in the video.
Has an injured foot that causes a limp.
Her husband was close to MB, whether affair or just too close.
Possible PPD which can cause outrageous behavior
Could see her making fake LinkedIn to scare MB away from AT

BUT...how did she leave her kids that early in the morning and before AT left for his classes? Did he spend the night elsewhere as that was the day April 17th that both he and Missy arrived back from Austin. Could a woman be so comfortable with the vicious nature of this crime?

CW-Motive Anger/Fear/Jealousy
Did he attend Austin camp and get rejected by MB in person?
Did he see closeness between Missy and AT or someone else
Was he racist and that angered him more?
He has military background
Did MB threaten to tell his wife if he didn't back off?
Could have created fake LinkedIn to scare her and seek his protection

But...does he have a rock solid alibi for April 18th? And, did he just go to CC cold and figure out the layout prior to MB showing up?

RB-motive BB can't afford divorce, insurance money (?) and peace for his son

knows about MB affairs
MB not caring for son & family now that she is working
MB out all the time flirting etc making BB look bad
BB running out of $
BB wants a fresh start
BB can't afford divorce as he has been sole bread winner and will likely lose a lot to alimony and child support in divorce
BB health issues make RB want to help more
RB has very similar gait to perp
RB likely has rock tools similar to one in video (calls himself 'rock hound' on Facebook)
RB is a facilities manager and in charge of buildings/access at his current job
It appeared that someone told him which door AV equipment was behind and he seemed surprised/BB is the AV guy in his church and may have been in this one or had knowledge of the layout

But....does he have a solid alibi? Where did he get the gear? VB must be a witness and BB accomplice if true.

All three appear to be similar heights. All 3 are very white and I can picture their eyes in that blown up picture that someone posted earlier. Who did this?

All my opinoin based on the info we have.

Hmmm... just not feeling number three. Child support in this day and age of 50/50 custody is small, plus there would be only small alimony for a young working wife, plus BB talked about marriage ups and downs but they still stuck together, plus the fact that Texas natives know full well about Texas' liberal use of the death penalty, ....all that makes me reject any BB or family involvement. Absolutely not feeling it at all.

Nope, this is a youngish, business-savvy, psychotically-broken, maybe disassociative, person experiencing months and months and months of stress. Imagined or real stress, I don't know. Whether romantic or business related, I don't know. But this was payback for some real or imagined slight. JMHO.

JMO, no, but I think they may have committed crimes and not been caught.

I think this person was definitely angry - angry - angry - with loads of hate for MB.

Just wanted to briefly comment on the LinkedIn thing. I have it, but don't use is as effectively as a lot of people I know. I've gotten many connection requests from strangers (mostly men), but never an actual message that I can recall.

LinkedIn is used for more than business networking. I have heard that it's called the "adult Facebook"....

Unfortunately, apps that start off as a business venue turn into an adult nightclub hook up site between business contacts......

We may be looking at this perp having severe abandonment issues. Maybe not much, if any, family. Totally feeling like if they lose their significant other they would be completely alone.

Hmmm... just not feeling number three. Child support in this day and age of 50/50 custody is small, plus there would be only small alimony for a young working wife, plus BB talked about marriage ups and downs but they still stuck together, plus the fact that Texas natives know full well about Texas' liberal use of the death penalty, ....all that makes me reject any BB or family involvement. Absolutely not feeling it at all.

Nope, this is a youngish, business-savvy, psychotically-broken, maybe disassociative, person experiencing months and months and months of stress. Imagined or real stress, I don't know. Whether romantic or business related, I don't know. But this was payback for some real or imagined slight. JMHO.

Here in Oregon, spousal support (alimony) is high.......
If the mommy was the primary caregiver than the other party can kiss their checkbook goodbye.....

Texas doesn't have alimony that I am aware.

whatz tripping me up now is how casual the killer was with that hammer - - it sure seems like it was a strong man who had no worry that missy might be stronger than him. i cant see a female killer that way id imagine a female killer to be laying in wait - - - unless oh goodness what if the killer practiced like how therez exercize class the killer practiced with that hammer and outfit

Here in Oregon, spousal support (alimony) is high.......
If the mommy was the primary caregiver than the other party can kiss their checkbook goodbye.....

The youngest is 8 so possibly 10 years of payments but with her working now and all of the laws people use when a spouse is caught cheating, would it have been as cut & dry as the old days of a working husband leaving his stay at home wife for his secretary? Not sure but I don't think BB or RB killed MB. Not today anyway, IMO.

Snipped for brevity..............
Perhaps our perp didn't even go there with the intent to murder, but only to warn and terrify.
I respectfully disagree. This was well thought out in the timing, bringing all the dark protective clothes, a head lamp, etc. I think the perp went to the church w clear deadly mission

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

I've read several posts suggesting Missy's killer is posting here.

Please, this is me begging, do not go down that road.

If you do here is what will happen very soon: Some posters will become suspicious of other posters and then they will insinuate in a post that the killer is WS member XYZBLABLABLA. XYZBLABLABLA comes on and insinuates WS member ALBALBALBZYX. All hell breaks loose shortly after and before you know it everyone is accusing everyone and then we look like a bunch of nutwads losing our minds. Of course, this will be the exact time Law Enforcement agencies from all over the world decide to read at Websleuths and decide we are too bizarre to ever work with on any case.

Perhaps I am exaggerating a bit but I'm here to tell you I am not exaggerating by much. We've seen threads get out of control quickly because everyone is certain the other poster is the killer.

The last thing you need to think about is if the killer is posting on any thread on Websleuths.

Please stick to the evidence we know.

Thank you,
Tricia

I so badly want to know details about RB's alibi. After reading BB's mom's letter today, even more so...
<modsnip>

I'm pretty sure Texas is like Oklahoma and there's no alimony. Child support is calculated by the parents' income...which is easy to doctor if you work for yourself. Jmho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Breck, I always look forward to your posts.

So if it's not a family member, do you think it's someone she knew, or not?

Thank you guys (and sorry this is long). Honestly this forum is the talk of the town. People read it constantly and dissect your theories & in many ways, your input has been healing for us. That's why there are probably so many visitors logged in constantly! [emoji846] We read your thoughts and whether at home or with friends, we've done a good job of staying impartial (not just saying that, I really mean it). We take into account everyone's theories and consider them. People on WS are awesome!

I think the new letter Missy's MIL wrote today is pretty compelling. The people out there confident it's family will read the letter as if she's protecting her son. Others might read it as if she's generally speaking to whomever it might be. Then there's those, like me, who read it as if she's talking to someone with a family, who values his or her family bc of the part she writes about the kids.

This is JMO and I know it can be debated & looked at from both sides, but consider this:

**What if those same seasoned investigators working this case, whom are among the best in their field...know how to play all of us, too? Why would that matter? Bc the perp might be just like all of us. They might blend in with the crowd. They knew BB would be gone and the attention on him. IMO...LE needs that person to feel safe, the focus off them, while investigators gather & sift through digital forensics & find that key piece of evidence to solidify the case.

I've read every thought on here imaginable from the very start...but how come we never consider that the FAMILY just might be helping investigators? Perhaps, just maybe, they're openness to do interviews doesn't mean guilt, but rather they really ARE seeking to aid the investigation & keep the attention on them to buy time.

It's executed too well. Blood shirt evidence is released. Family speaks, headlines focus on BB/RB, so it gives the perp time to possibly slip up. Then it calms down. Then evidentiary evidence is released exposing possible financial & marital problems, and we all jump back there to family (as we should). Then the next town over a second LE official (on another matter)...who's been investigated for quite sometime...is arrested this week. It makes sense that that could somehow tie to Missy's murder.

The focus stays on affairs, finances, family, hitmen, drug and/or every other possible theory imaginable far & wide (like it should). ATF is a top agency to investigate hits & guns/drugs...so it could definitely make sense that we could be looking at those. But they're also highly skilled in undercover operations, analytics & dealing with regulated industries.

Texas Rangers are world-renowned investigators. But you know what they're REALLY good at? Questioning & strategy. Good ole' boys, yet highly intelligent, who could probably expose a native Texan better than a federal agent.

IMO we are dealing with a highly intelligent murderer. Who worked for a global manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial, military and jet aircrafts. With an above average knowledge of security & surveillance & enough narcissistic tendencies to believe they would actually get away with it & outsmart everyone. Who left the work force and is involved in the fitness industry by association. She probably pretends to like fitness, but she was so jealous of Missy. She creates imaginary relationships that might probably only happened in her head.

Usually a crime is not some crazy scenario, it ends up being pretty simple. But not this one. I truly think the person was a female driven by rage & jealousy, not bc Missy even cheated. But bc she might have wanted to eliminate the one person who everyone admired, including her own husband. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal