TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. This puzzles me because I don't believe BB is involved or that this was a hit. Maybe it's just coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think maybe BB fed someone's wife with the information of possible betrayal from both of their spouses. Maybe not to get MB killed; But to break up the affair from both sides.

Now BB probably knew that he couldn't outpower the hubby in a duel, so he may have thought the wife would call Missy out as being a cheater to the entire CG class that consists of married woman.

But little did BB know that the wife was going to kill Missy. Idk.

I think maybe BB fed someone's wife with the information of possible betrayal from both of their spouses. Maybe not to get MB killed; But to break up the affair from both sides.

Now BB probably knew that he couldn't outpower the hubby in a duel, so he may have thought the wife would call Missy out as being a cheater to the entire CG class that consists of married woman.

Hey Dex! I touched on this a bit earlier. I think you may be onto something here. Maybe BB didn't intentionally get MB killed and feels guilty and that's why everyone thinks he appears so guilty. He may feel like this is his fault.

Another theory to work with. IMO

Or he and the wife conspired together bc they both had something to gain by MB being gone but I don't think BB wanted his wife dead. At least that's not my theory today.

this is why im thinking a hit for hire by husband or someone very close. hitman was a friend to hubby, ala the scievers case with MS hired CWW and JR

Agree. What's confusing for me is that the suspect in the video walks so much like RB at times! Could it really be a coincidence that they hired someone who walks so similar?? I can't figure it out.

Respectfully it is not a surgery. It is an invasive procedure. Anesthesia does not make it a surgery.

True, that. At the risk of over sharing, I had a colonoscopy, and the doctor used conscious sedation. She shared that many people emerge from it oddly happy, and, boy, was I giddy. I did need a ride home from the outpatient center.

Prep work was a drag; post-procedure was gravy. So to speak.[emoji15] I could've gone deep-sea fishing a day later, if that were my thing.

i first was pozitive killer is a man then pozitive itza woman now back to pozitive itza man cuz of the post about poster having a hubby who noticed killer is someone who uses hammers A Lot now that makes senze

Why would BB have an outpatient procedure while Missy was out of town?? Wonder who drove him there and picked him up? If it involved any type of sedation, he couldn't have driven himself home.

IMHO

I don't find it that strange that he had an outpatient procedure that required sedation while Missy was out of town. I had an endoscopy which requires sedation, three weeks ago while my husband was out of town. it was the only date that fit in with my doctors schedule and mine within the timeframe I needed it done by. I got a babysitter to watch my three kids, and my brother dropped me off and picked me up.

I'm sure detectives have the info on who took him and picked him up, but on the surface, I don't find it that strange. If we are talking about a more invasive surgery or hospitalization I would find that more alarming.

I concluded that from his social media posts that BB had a colonoscopy, which is considered a surgery. It's invasive and also requires prep and anesthesia.

My opinion, it's quite dramatic, especially for a man, to classify a colonoscopy as a surgery on FB. Did he actually say surgery? To me, surgery involves at least one stitch, or something is at least removed from your body.

Respectfully it is not a surgery. It is an invasive procedure. Anesthesia does not make it a surgery.

Gotcha. I guess since it's done by a surgeon, I assumed surgery. It only becomes surgery if they find something then remove it?

Agree. What's confusing for me is that the suspect in the video walks so much like RB at times! Could it really be a coincidence that they hired someone who walks so similar?? I can't figure it out.
I know I've asked this already, but is there any solid evidence RB was in CA at the time? I've seen a FB post that proves nothing, really. And mentions that RB told Yahoo he was in CA, but no direct quote.
It's odd to me that he isn't shouting it from on high, or even mentioned it during his 25 min, post dog blood interview...
Thanks in advance, if anyone has links to anything solid, or even a direct quote from RB making that claim.

I guess we're allowed to post this since these individuals are named as the "target interests" in the warrant:

A. Tucker

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aj-tuck...title_posts_secondary_cluster_res_author_name

C. Tucker

https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtney-tucker-0548409

Missy Bevers
(account closed)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/missy-bevers-5a18375a

Brandon Bevers

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-bevers-15a25452

K. Cozine

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-cozine-58066917

M. Cozine

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michele-cozine-22780b79

I couldn't find one for W. Houtz or R. Bevers

I don't find it that strange that he had an outpatient procedure that required sedation while Missy was out of town. I had an endoscopy which requires sedation, three weeks ago while my husband was out of town. it was the only date that fit in with my doctors schedule and mine within the timeframe I needed it done by. I got a babysitter to watch my three kids, and my brother dropped me off and picked me up.

I'm sure detectives have the info on who took him and picked him up, but on the surface, I don't find it that strange. If we are talking about a more invasive surgery or hospitalization I would find that more alarming.
I would think with his Mom and Sister living close, that either of them could have taken him. Missy's business was taking off and she probably needed to be seen at the conference.

True, that. At the risk of over sharing, I had a colonoscopy, and the doctor used conscious sedation. She shared that many people emerge from it oddly happy, and, boy, was I giddy. I did need a ride home from the outpatient center.

Prep work was a drag; post-procedure was gravy. So to speak.[emoji15] I could've gone deep-sea fishing a day later, if that were my thing.

Propofol. Anesthesia doc informed hubs right before procedure that she was going to give him the same thing MJ ODd on. :eek:

I really believe this is an affair revenge killing. The problem will be narrowing down just WHO wanted the revenge badly enough to kill over it.

First post, had to comment.
I was cheated on and found conversations in my partners Linkedin private messages thst were not work related (cough, cough). He had his phone and iPad unlocked, like Missy did to gain back my trust. I could see text messages and Facebook stuff, but he didn't think I would check LinkedIn. I also created a fake LinkedIn account to check out the gal he was messaging with as well. The LinkedIn stuff doesn't surprise me at all.

Great at board and posters by the way!
Thanks for posting. Don't be shy. Now we will have every snooping spouse checking their mates LinkedIn acct :) I am a man so I won't reveal the major "bro" secret of detection :) Now I will feel like Justin Ross Harris when asked by his wife "Did you say too much?" :)

It's possible. On another forum I belong to--about marriage and relationships-- expose expose expose is the order of the day when infidelity is discovered, especially if you have an interest in saving the marriage. Many advocate for exposing not only to the other betrayed spouse, but all family members, bosses, etc.

Perhaps our perp didn't even go there with the intent to murder, but only to warn and terrify.

My opinion, it's quite dramatic, especially for a man, to classify a colonoscopy as a surgery on FB. Did he actually say surgery? To me, surgery involves at least one stitch, or something is at least removed from your body.

I think if something had been removed, i.e. polyp, he would have shared that via FB too. Diverticulosis is a real b!+cH, I hear.

I really believe this is an affair revenge killing. The problem will be narrowing down just WHO wanted the revenge badly enough to kill over it.

Those poor girls :(. What a legacy :(.

My hubby is ridiculous about any medical procedure. Lately he's had quite a few done and to hear him tell it, he's been tortured and almost died. In my experience men exaggerate when it comes to this kinda stuff. Imo

My hubby is ridiculous about any medical procedure. Lately he's had quite a few done and to hear him tell it, he's been tortured and almost died. In my experience men exaggerate when it comes to this kinda stuff. Imo

Isn't this the truth! Common cold= my husband is dying from the worst sickness ever!

If the person who killer Missy was not a hired killer but someone in her community do y'all think this was that person's first serious crime? When we learn who it is do you think they will have a criminal record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88