TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. I didn't know that. I saw someone had done a pretty good photo-analysis of some "suspects" earlier. Maybe that's why the thread was shut down/moved.

Those pictures, yes. It is rare that we have video of perps at a crime scene. IMO

Hey guys/gals,

I see there's a lot of misunderstanding going on here with our new members. I'm posting the link to Rules Etiquette and Information. Please take a few minutes and read them. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

This thread is for a Missy and it's moving pretty fast. Let's all take a step back, regroup and help out a fellow sleuther.

Remember no rumors!

Thank you, I appreciate your help!

Those pictures, yes. It is rare that we have video of murders at a crime scene. IMO
I was referencing the 'expert' that did a study of RBs and BBs posture, ankles, etc. This morning/last night? And compared it to the perp video. It wasn't liblel/slander in my opinion, but definitely... leading? I noticed the thread shut down shortly after. I'll have to read the terms, for once in my life.

Okay, I have an incredibly dumb question especially since I've been posting on this site off and on for years.

What is the exact defintion of "sleuthing"?

I think the letter #2 from MIL (assuming it was released with the blessing of LE) is signaling a last chance for the swatperp to turn his/herself in. Arrest Monday? :jail:

Okay, I have an incredibly dumb question especially since I've been posting on this site off and on for years.

What is the exact defintion of "sleuthing"?

ce7dfab5326495b95677e2f88da7b0cb.jpg

There was a "rumor" of sorts that Swatperp was an African American female (AA) with a previous broken foot. It has been speculated a white perp could have put on makeup to appear a different skin tone. I think that was a rumor that grew legs.

Per TOS (you can find those on the main page) we can't sleuth people who are not named suspects by LE and never mini children. (Or minor children) um,thanks spellcheck!

I'm off to RL, y'all enjoy the merrygoround till I get back!

IMO

What's interesting to me is that the assumption of the killer being AA doesn't come from any of the video shots - at least to my eyes. That speculation could only come from having a specific person in mind and making that assumption based on the race of their spouse.

I'm guessing, but others have said it, too. :) Seriously, to me there's no way I'd guess that killer was anything other than very, very pale. I don't even see that makeup was used, plus it would be a lot of extra work trying to remove it in addition to the clothing. She must have been pretty sweaty, stressed and anxious at that point. Face makeup would leave traces on a balaclava, helmet, shirt, jacket, whatever got near it. Almost impossible to not contaminate any of the clothing.

LOL except there isn't carpet its all tile, Even in the Sanctuary/Auditorium
Okay Arkansas Mimi. How's this for continued theorizing minus the carpet. Prehaps Swatperp put baggies over his/her boots after entering the sancutary, took them off after the deed was done, stuffed them into that ridiculous vest and left no bootprints. 😨 just speculating dramatically again. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

How would be able to tell how tall someone is from a picture? Just wondering how to compare the supposed height of the perp (5'8" or 5'9") to a certain person.

You compare them to other objects or persons with known heights in the photos. Create that scale then calculate.

For instance, standard door handle installations in public places are usually 950-1000mm. If someone is standing next to a door, the scale from floor to handle is around 1k mm. From that increment, you can calculate the height of the person. If you're standing next to a person who is 5'3", your height can be estimated from that. Using this method, I have estimated the subject in the surveillance footage to be around 70-72". But I really have no idea how tall the doors or their handles are.

Based on 4 family photos and a photo of him standing next to an F150 (>76" with stock suspension and wheels) I have estimated BB's height at around 72-74", possibly slightly taller.

Correct. The mods have also said several times that we cannot outright accuse someone of murder. Not even by using initials.

Thanks. It didn't make any sense to me that initials would be okay. You would still know who was being accused.

African American.
Trica said it is not an AA woman

Your reply is a little misleading, in my opinion, as in the original post from Smart123 was "Painting her face? Do you think the woman in the video is AA? " and then Plumeria5 mentioned "Alcoholics Anonymous? I am so behind"
and your post said "Tricia said it is not an AA woman".

Since this perp has not been named, how would anyone know what race this person is? Has LE come out and said the perp is Caucasian or AA? or?

Am I misunderstanding all of this?
Tricia wasn't talking about the perp in the video, correct?
Since I did not hear the interview, your post is confusing to me.

IMOO.

I *think* the programs like this run by trainers recruiting more trainers and then the trainer gets a cut of anyone s/he brought into the system. I could be totally wrong, but that's the vibe I'm getting. So, to make money, you don't need more students but more trainers that you bring in. Of course, it eventually falls apart - mathematically it cannot make money except for the top tier. And, perhaps all the supplements and yah-yah rah-rah stuff is part of pulling in more people not just to buy, but to sell.

I do think the workouts are real.

And, for what it's worth, I don't think the murder had anything directly connected to business, but personal.

I find business models and business culture interesting....yes, I am that dorky...

jmopinion

Agree. But if the meth sellers themselves are struggling. Then I doubt their connects are doing any better. Unless they have 1000 meth sellers under their belt. Jmo.

The workouts are so strenuous that it seems like trainers do it for the love and not necessarily to make some pyramid scheme profitable. Atleast from the trainers perception.

Jmo. But I agree with your theory as well.

Instability, hatred, jealousy... So many lives destroyed. This is gut wrenching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, so senseless, families dissolved, never to be the same, how can someone be so callous?

Everyone finds Breck's posts most vauable, and I read this one 3 times over to glean what all she is saying, but I tend to agree with you. When all these warrants were released, a local posted on this bbs that she was certain she saw a woman at a high school auditorium with that gimpy walk and she was now certain it was CT (sorry, poster name escapes me.) Did LE release these specific warrants to point especially locals at a certain person Breck is alluding to? I just don't see all these federal agencies joining in for a simple local "jealous woman murders love rival" scenario. And the list of outside agencies is getting larger with NYPD and DEA now in addition to all the others. I wonder also if LE is using this high profile in the media case to bring them all in for some other purpose. *scratches head*

I think there may be a very real possibility that the DEA is involved b/c, in the course of investigating this crime, they COULD have found evidence of texts or messages suggesting that Missy was buying or selling steroids. (I know people don't like seeing victims painted in a bad light, but people are people and even crime victims make mistakes. This is all just conjecture, but it's worth thinking about).

Selling scenario: If she was having financial difficulties and someone approached her with an offer of big bucks to transport and deliver steroids, it may have been too tempting to pass up. She certainly is friends with a LOT of people in the bodybuilding world and, let's face it, steroids are a given for many in that world.

Buying scenario: In her 40s, Missy was a latecomer to the fitness craze. It's much harder for a woman of that age to get into shape than it is in her 20s or 30s; it's also much harder to get those ripped muscles without a little help. She may have been using illegal steroids and that attracted attention from the DEA and FBI; they would want to bust her dealer(s). Now, let's also remember the effect that steroids like testosterone have on women: they INCREASE libido. Think about THAT with regard to the allegations of "extramarital relationships"!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member