TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me if it is already known that MB's "flirtatious and intimate relationship" was with one of the targets on the warrant?

When my 3 kids go to my parents. I take them, drop them off and pick them up. I don't leave my car there and they don't take it.

ETA: re not having a car

I edited my post as well. Also notice the way swat guy tilts back whole body to look above the split door instead of lifting head. Typical of someone with same physique. Batcave? ( sorry can't look back atmo) got it exactly right with his analysis and photos of leg and neck abnormations. I would bet a years salary it is RB.

It's also typical of someone whose helmet is too big and they have to tilt their head back in the same fashion to see properly.

I'll take that bet. I hope you make millions a year. :giggle:

In the press conference, to my memory, it was mentioned that the perp was first seen on video at 3:50am, but they don't know how long the perp had been there before being on video.

IMOO.

Here is the quote. I may be reading it slightly different, but if so, the comment "after breaking into the church" is unnecessary.

"Johnson said the suspect was first seen on surveillance after breaking into the church at 3:50 a.m"

It's also typical of someone whose helmet is too big and they have to tilt their head back in the same fashion to see properly.

I'll take that bet. I hope you make millions a year. :giggle:

You are on my friend. Noted for posterity.

This is JMO but from looking at the church on Google maps I was thinking that the video may show her pulling into the "shelter" (was this what we had a fancy name for? Porte....con...cierge....porte conce.....something) and that if the perp had driven around the back of the church then they would not have been spotted on camera.

There have also been comments about the outdoors store cameras over the road being a source of Missy's vehicle arriving (not sure of a link at the moment). I guess they again may miss somebody driving around the back/arriving from the other direction.

OR the car is on camera and LE know a lot more than they're letting on, the little scamps.

JMO

Quoting myself here.

I can't find any links for the outdoors/gun store cameras picking anything up and from looking at Google Maps it looks like the store is probably too far away/too obstructed to get any good footage of the church's parking lot. I guess they were just looking for cars driving by in the timeframe.

The only comments I'm seeing about the store are along these lines:

http://cw33.com/2016/04/22/creepy-new-surveillance-video-released-in-midlothian-church-murder/

Ugh Tapatalk is really sucking for 2 days now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just a thought...I wonder if Missy had Google Analytics running on any of her pages where she plugs CG. Do CG reps have replicated website through the company? I tried to find out but didn't see any and the closest I came was a locator of classes on the main company website. Did she advertise strictly through her FB, or did she have a business website or blog anywhere?

Many in MLM have (or at least had when I repped for a Direct Sales company a few years ago) GA to track hits to their site. I can't remember if it gave IP addresses, but it did show city and state that the click was coming from. I was pretty successful in my DS company and did have a few jealous competitors. One decided to send me some nasty messages via my replicated website.
That person was easily tracked and was suspended from the company. IF someone was jealous of Missy, somewhat obsessed with her, I can see them visiting her website, FB, etc. over and over. Trust me it's creepy but it happens.
As I said I haven't repped in a few years so maybe things have changed but it's worth looking into. IMO.

Does anyone know how MB and CW knew each other? I can't find his FB anymore, but see his photos, background, and job description on his employer's FB and LinkedIn pages. He's a healthcare consultant for a small recruiting company and works pretty far away from Midlo so I assume he isn't one of MB's campers.

Wild thought, and maybe already discussed, but...could the perp have been damaging the church before Missy arrived just so they, appearing to be a POLICE officer, seemed to have a legit reason for being at the location?
As in, wait for Missy to walk in, confront her with, "Excuse me mam, we're investigating a break in here. I'll need you to come into this room here so as not to disturb evidence. Right this way..." Missy would likely be stunned and easily follow them into an area where she could be attacked. In this scenario the perp wouldn't even know they were on camera, until perhaps it occurred to them when maybe Missy said, "Did you check the video from the security cameras?"
It would also explain their lackadaisical meandering and light-handed blows to the wall. They just needed for her to see damage and be caught off guard. IDK. MOO.

I don't understand why someone who was there to kill someone else would wear all that clunky gear, go there with no gun and possibly wear shoes that are too big. All to subdue a very fit target. It seems dicey / would impair killer. Not saying it didn't happen that way but it just seems unecessarily difficult. Curious what others think. (Note I understand gear may have been for protection / disguise but it just seems so cumbersome). All above jmo

Because someone staging a burglary of an empty church to steal something and pretending to not expect an early AM fitness instructor... this persona is not expected to be carrying a gun, a gun being something one carries and uses in expectation of encounters with humans or animals, but this "night burglar" person might wear a costume suggesting burglar and use tools suggesting burglar. (I hope that makes sense LOL)

Ok so say the person with the broken foot did do this... You know their spouse would know. Why wouldn't the spouse turn her in to police? Wouldn't he be scared for not only himself but his kids?

I understand that CW was specifically named but there are two with the same name and spelling. So do we know that the CW named in the warrant is the MMA CW or is that still an assumption?

Wild thought, and maybe already discussed, but...could the perp have been damaging the church before Missy arrived just so they, appearing to be a POLICE officer, seemed to have a legit reason for being at the location?
As in, wait for Missy to walk in, confront her with, "Excuse me mam, we're investigating a break in here. I'll need you to come into this room here so as not to disturb evidence. Right this way..." Missy would likely be stunned and easily follow them into an area where she could be attacked. In this scenario the perp wouldn't even know they were on camera, until perhaps it occurred to them when maybe Missy said, "Did you check the video from the security cameras?"
It would also explain their lackadaisical meandering and light-handed blows to the wall. They just needed for her to see damage and be caught off guard. IDK. MOO.
Never thought of that. Sounds like something that could be true. Great thought!

I understand that CW was specifically named but there are two with the same name and spelling. So do we know that the CW named in the warrant is the MMA CW or is that still an assumption?
I'm pretty sure the CW in the warrant is the MMA CW

This is strange:
When searching for "My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers," using Boolean search on both Bing and Google, only websleuths has been indexed. No MSM mentions at all, unlike the first letter. Where did "txmommy"(the OP?) find it? M.E. Tucker's Facebook? I was trying to confirm its legitimacy, but can't really.
I hope I'm not violating any terms, but I'm really confused now. M.E. Tucker's Facebook seems to not exist now. Did it ever, or am I doing something wrong? I don't have a FB account, am not a "friend" of course, so maybe it's hidden for me?
As I can't claim to know the source, or even the author, please ignore my re-posts of said letter.
IDK... Did the author only intend for it to be read by a select few?
Mods, please edit this post as needed, but I really would like to understand what's going on with this letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro