TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've never spotted before - at around the 40 second mark he/she seems to tie or hook something around the door handle, what is that?

Also just reiterating, that a few seconds earlier perp had nothing in their hands, they appear to have got the long silver thing from the room next door. But then they seem to put both the silver thing and the black thing into a chest pocket.

I'd urge all of you to watch all this footage again actually, it was a good reminder for me having not properly looked for a while!

Maybe police edited things. Idk

I believe perp brought tools but others believe perp got them from the church. Various opinions on the subject.

(Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin) "Johnson refused to comment on Bevers' cause of death, revealed in a search warrant publicly released Thursday to be a blow to the head, but did acknowledge that several tools — used to get into the church and in the vandalism — were found at the church."

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/midlothian-police-release-more-video-in-church-killing-8239767

I think swatperp brought their own assortment of tools. I can't see how they could remove outside door locks without tools. imo

IMO, when analyzing cases of this nature, there is a fine line between accusations and speculations, especially when locals share with us the thoughts, feelings and perhaps some rumors, going on in their close-knit community. Dealing strictly with facts as we know them through the MPD press conference, official media released statements and the video clips from the church, leaves the door wide-open to LOTS of speculating. I believe for the most part that the WS members posting on these threads have heeded the warnings issued by Tricia and the moderators. I haven't seen anyone post unequivocally that AT and/or CT are guilty of this horrible crime. Is is possible? Of course it is. Anything is possible at this point. To our knowledge, no one has been ruled in or out. Emotions can run high when there are presumably so many missing pieces to the puzzle. All posters are to be responsible individually for following the rules. If need be, alert a particular post that you find in violation of the TOS and let the moderators handle the post as they see fit. Another option would be just scrolling on past a post you are not in agreement with.

Exactly. We don't know these people, we aren't personally attacking them. When coming up with possible ideas/theories, we are looking at what THEY have chosen to post PUBLICLY online for the whole world to have access to.

Has anyone been ruled out officially by LE? I thought the answer was "no" but someone in the last thread said CW was and I'm trying to find out if this is fact or not.

As far as I can see, no one has been ruled out. I think CW was talked with and cooperative. Even old ladies are not ruled out, lol. JMO

I find it interesting that they left the tools there. Were they disturbed by the arrival of the first camper? Wouldn't the tools have some kind of forensic value? If old, they'd have DNA on them perhaps. If new, they might be able to trace their purchase in local stores' records.

I find it interesting that they left the tools there. Were they disturbed by the arrival of the first camper? Wouldn't the tools have some kind of forensic value? If old, they'd have DNA on them perhaps. If new, they might be able to trace their purchase in local stores' records.

Pretty sure that they will be or have been forensically tested. But the perp wore gloves...... JMO

I think the only caution would be to mention that rumors aren't allowed...obviously locals will know the rumors and non locals won't have access to this
Ok thanks to you and everyone else that responded. This is what I'm thinking. CT got the suit from AT because he was a defense instructor so he already had that gear. While he was in Austin I believe the kids were at grandmas because it says that the grandma came over on Monday and the kids didn't have school Monday so maybe she was dropping them off. So she had time to prepare for everything. I read earlier on here that AT had a CG class at 4:45 and it was his first one so he had to leave extra early because it was in waxahachie which is about 40 minutes away from the home of the T's. So I'm guessing CT was easily able to get out because AT wasent there. This is jus what I'm thinking. Also CT had surgery on her right foot a while back. This is just my opinon

Pretty sure that they will be or have been forensically tested. But the perp wore gloves...... JMO

I mean if they're old tools, they may have DNA on them from past use, not from use on the day.

ETA I'd expect testing of such things to take some time.

But it still makes me wonder, is all I mean. Leaving them behind seems foolish. Old = old DNA on them*. New = sale traceable. If they weren't worried about being traced via the tools they left behind, they were either more worried about being caught red-handed, or the tools don't belong to them. JMO

ETAA *I'd imagine it would be hard to get DNA off a hammer. Not sure that any useable fingerprints would be there either. Probably not impossible though. It was a risk.

That's right, the first camper arrived at 4:35 I believe? Maybe perp was still in there and saw the car pull up... never thought of that. Always assumed he was gone by then.

Does anyone have the official timeline from MPD again? Mainly time Missy came on camera and arrival of first camper?

TY!

Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
I can't deal with the constant accusations against AT and CT despite mods saying that's not appropriate as no one has been named a suspect. The WS rules seem to have been abolished for the Missy Bevers' threads. Gonna have to step out on this one for now

I totally agree!!

I agree with you both. I understand because they were listed in the docs. But they are not the only 2 listed. If I didn't know this from following, rather trying to stay caught up, I def would think they had been listed as suspects. They were listed along with a half dozen others. I don't understand. Poor Mods. I do feel for them. It only going to get worse. I have been trying to state facts and remind when possible .. I prefer to go by factual known things. Fact yes many names are listed not just 2. I am :confused: by a lot of the stuff said that normally would be a VI posting. But we don't have a Suspect so guess cant have a VI lol JMHO... Hang in there don't go too far away

I worked half the night Friday and most of the night last night trying to get a close-up of the killer's right eye. It's not very good quality but here it is. From some other screen captures I got it's obvious to me that the killer at one point after prying the door is looking directly at the surveillance camera & then he/she turns his/her head down & to the left so that the camera cannot see his/her face.

sunday2.jpg

It's very interesting that their tools were left at the scene. It appears the burglar was caught off guard. imo

I agree with you both. I understand because they were listed in the docs. But they are not the only 2 listed. If I didn't know this from following, rather trying to stay caught up, I def would think they had been listed as suspects. They were listed along with a half dozen others. I don't understand. Poor Mods. I do feel for them. It only going to get worse. I have been trying to state facts and remind when possible .. I prefer to go by factual known things. Fact yes many names are listed not just 2. I am :confused: by a lot of the stuff said that normally would be a VI posting. But we don't have a Suspect so guess cant have a VI lol JMHO... Hang in there don't go too far away
I'm beginning to think a suspect is not going to be named until there is an arrest.

I think that getting rid of the tools was too risky for the murderer and they decided to leave them.

Well I've been a websleuther for quite a number of years. But every time I try to wield any authority concerning my wonderful detective prowess, I end up looking like an idiot. So...that being said, I more or less think the perp is a man. When I see all the gear that person has on, it baffles me as to who would have the physical strength to take on someone like Missy, who was in peak physical condition. Of course, the perp most likely caught her off guard...but still, it would take some strength, with a hammer, to kill someone like Missy. I am thinking a man who had a height advantage might be our perp.

Also, I have seen this time and time again....but husbands who are gone when their wives are murdered are very suspicious by nature, at least to me. Seriously. How likely is it that you would be gone fishing on the very early morning your wife gets killed in church? This sounds like a Lifetime movie, not real life.

I would love to see a profile of this murderer. A violent, close up, blunt force murder like this automatically leads us to believe it was someone very close to the victim. The rage involved might make us think of a woman...a jealous woman. Or a desperate man who needs money.

The entire family is a mystery to me, Lord love them because I know they are victims. But the interviews that last on and on, the letter writing, and the FIL's laughter while at the dry cleaners gives me an eery vibe. But heck, I'm suspicious of the rain. So take it with a grain of salt.

And oh yeah...the walk of the perp. Everyone is mentioning the feet. But look at those arms. The way the upper body moves...and the arms swinging like they do. I don't know any women who have that kind of upper body movement at all. It almost looks like an older man. But heck, what do I know.

After 5 days and countless hours of reading all these threads and trying to catch up, this is it. This is all I have. I know...it makes you sad, doesn't it? I'm not much of a sleuth after all.

I worked half the night Friday and most of the night last night trying to get a close-up of the killer's right eye. It's not very good quality but here it is. From some other screen captures I got it's obvious to me that the killer at one point after prying the door is looking directly at the surveillance camera & then he/she turns his/her head down & to the left so that the camera cannot see his/her face.

View attachment 94090

Wow I can definitely make out the shape, as well as part of the structure of the nose!

LOL it's obviously a joke??... keepin' it light

Watched the video again after not watching for 2 weeks.......That walk still looks effeminate to me and the gait is natural except for the wonky right foot. It's a saunter, with an obvious anomaly. Cant help it, that's what I see. Also the cameras are up above, which makes the person look squattier than they probably are. JMO

Ok thanks to you and everyone else that responded. This is what I'm thinking. CT got the suit from AT because he was a defense instructor so he already had that gear. While he was in Austin I believe the kids were at grandmas because it says that the grandma came over on Monday and the kids didn't have school Monday so maybe she was dropping them off. So she had time to prepare for everything. I read earlier on here that AT had a CG class at 4:45 and it was his first one so he had to leave extra early because it was in waxahachie which is about 40 minutes away from the home of the T's. So I'm guessing CT was easily able to get out because AT wasent there. This is jus what I'm thinking. Also CT had surgery on her right foot a while back. This is just my opinon

Hold up. I thought some parent picked kids up from school that day after the word got out. So Wouldn't ct kids have school as well. Idk

I think it's completely possible to just leave the house while the kids are sleeping and just hope to make it back before one wakes up. Especially if it's a Monday and you don't have to get them up for school.

Anyone know what time AT arrived back from Austin on Sunday? Lol does that guy ever sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO. In their mind I think they believed they were covered up & no tools exposed to their DNA.

One of the biggest puzzle pieces to me is the mode of transportation. There's the possibility of a vehicle somewhere on cam, but there's not been more. So, the theory is they could have arrived my motorcycle, ran into the woods, were dropped off/picked up, etc.

Therefore, they leave the scene of the crime with a costume on. I don't think they wanted anymore evidence on them for the chance of getting stopped, etc. I think they bolted, undressed, stuffed the clothes and were out of there. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje