TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why we haven't heard a name or peep of the friend that drive back with BB? I would the reporters would have hunted h/she down for an interview. They didn't have any qualms about asking RB about pics of Kilo the dog (which would have piiiisssed me off and they would have had to do some serious editing and remove the mic and camera from orifices in the reporter's body. This was their pet maybe VB's kid since I haven't seen mention of her kids...she may have some but I haven't looked at her FB to see if she has any. I don't and my cat is my "kid" so I may be a little out there with the reporter's lack of tact and insensitivity.

An innocent reason for such communication may be to arrange meetings for their girls who are friends.

????? Are you sure about that? I understood that MC and KC are the parents of a dear friend of Missy's eldest.........not aware of a connection with CT and Missy. JMO

Wonder why we haven't heard a name or peep of the friend that drive back with BB? I would the reporters would have hunted h/she down for an interview. They didn't have any qualms about asking RB about pics of Kilo the dog (which would have piiiisssed me off and they would have had to do some serious editing and remove the mic and camera from orifices in the reporter's body. This was their pet maybe VB's kid since I haven't seen mention of her kids...she may have some but I haven't looked at her FB to see if she has any. I don't and my cat is my "kid" so I may be a little out there with the reporter's lack of tact and insensitivity.

yep even with kids and grands, my furbabies are my babies too. RB and VB only been married for since Fall of 2013. Not sure how long together but that baby chi was in her life for long time.

POSTED:APR 19 2016 11:34AM CDT
UPDATED:APR 20 2016 01:12PM CDT

They’re also checking out surveillance video from nearby businesses and hope to find a picture of the suspect’s vehicle.

Although nothing was taken at the church, several windows and doors were broken and police have recovered tools the suspect used to bust the glass.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

Some here have speculated that the perp is a cop or is related to a cop.

Welcome to WS!

This thought goes along with one of the coincidences (albeit kinda out there) I noticed with this case. Across 287 from the church building is Stout Road, and roads sometimes get names because someone by that name lives along that road, or it is named in recognition of someone with strong ties to, or history with, the community. BB sister is now a Stout. Is someone in the extended Bevers family LE or a highly regarded official in the area? Such ties might explain some from-outside-the-area LE help.

Disclaimer: I do not sleuth like some of you (some WSers have amazing skills and I am grateful you can help in that way!), so I do not know how many Stout families there are, and how they might be related, if at all.

My initial response would be to rush to the airport, but my husband is a very logical thinker and I could actually see him reasoning out why driving home would be just as good of an option with airline delays and so forth. Maybe he was in shock and just went into survival mode, but he totally doesn't seem like he's nervous at all. His verbiage doesn't sound like he's lying or covering up anything. I would like to see a statement analysis, but so far I'm not convinced he had any involvement. I just wish I knew if they were close to an arrest. I can't imagine being bludgeoned to death by a hammer. How horrible!

I'm honestly curious why there is so much discussion over what room is where. Why does that matter?

It doesn't matter. This is what happens in cases that have tons of interest and little new information. Topics get rehashed over and over, and things that are insignificant keep getting brought up.

Hi Everyone,

Please remember we don't allow you to accuse some random person without solid evidence.

Here is your 10 minute warning. New thread will be starting in 10 and this thread will close.

Thank you,
Tricia

There had been an attempt already to launder it. This complicates things. To be sure that it did not first have human blood, then was laundered, then had animal blood to cover the human blood, then laundered - would take a good deal of forensic analysis IMO

This! Not that I think RB is swatperp and the one wearing this shirt during the murder who would have then offered up his little dog as a sacrifice to cover the human blood....BUT really, if you are going to murder your DIL in cold blood with your son and most likely wife knowing about it, then really is it that a far fetched of a plan? I guess not :thinking:

I seriously doubt this is how it went down BUT if shirtgate comes out to actually being the shirt that swatperp who turns out to be RB wore during MB murder, I will eat crow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*