TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify again, what I said had nothing to do with sleuthing KS. She said it in an interview and it clicked with something someone posted. That's it. Just another weird thing in this case.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you. I was just saying she has been in the media.

I had a thought about ct. When ct posted on her fb about trimming her split ends and changing to a new color of hair dye, wouldn't an explanation much much more reasonable than that she was showing extraordinary unbelievable but telltale heartedness and narcissism, when a young mom, much like her own self, and who lived in her own vicinity, and who worked regularly with her own hubby wound up just hours earlier that day brutally murdered, instead ct surely or most likely just was busy tending to her own children, and her church helping the poor and school room mother sorts of activities, and only relaxed to watch the ten o clock news before going to sleep, so ct just had no idea something awful like that had occurred, and also ct was just simply taking an understandable twenty second breather from her kids to put on some makeup and post a selfie and post her wishful thinking about leaving her hair long and dying it to some other color??
Yes, very interesting. <modsnip> posted on MB's FB about hearing the news sometime the night of April 18. So 6:15PM April 18 CT posting about - hair - either she hadn't heard yet, or just completely showed her true cards. Surely she had heard from AT about it earlier in the day? I know it would be a topic of freakout discussion in my household. That pic is strange if she had heard the news.

This is part of why I believe that the killer both arrived and left on foot through the woods/countryside. IMO the killer had many Abort Operation scenarios conceived of in advance in his/her mind, and any number of factors could have caused them to need to make a hasty escape from the "burglary" without completing the murder task. 360 degrees of escape routes looking at the church roof on aerial/overhead maps, laid out as perferences 1,2,3,etc., and with perhaps more than one mode of available wheeled transporation in 2 different locations. just some conjecture/MOO

Agree. If swatperp had arrived by car, it would seem the same gun shop surveillance that picked up Missy's car arrival would have picked up his (or accomplice's) car arrival. And if he'd driven in from the opposite direction in those morning hours, still seems some area surveillance would've picked it up along some point. It'd be risky to drive a car to or from a murder scene in a slow-traffic time of day (predawn).

And yet, jogging predawn would not be so suspicious. Especially 30 minutes prior to anyone knowing there'd been a murder.

I had a thought about ct. When ct posted on her fb about trimming her split ends and changing to a new color of hair dye, wouldn't an explanation much much more reasonable than that she was showing extraordinary unbelievable but telltale cold-heartedness and narcissism, when a young mom, much like her own self, and who lived in her own vicinity, and who worked regularly with her own hubby wound up just hours earlier that day brutally murdered, instead ct surely or most likely just was busy tending to her own children, and her church helping the poor and school room mother sorts of activities, and only relaxed to watch the ten o clock news before going to sleep, so ct just had no idea something awful like that had occurred, and also ct was just simply taking an understandable twenty second breather from her kids to put on some makeup and post a selfie and post her wishful thinking about leaving her hair long and dying it to some other color??

Good points! Having said that, I think that's the longest sentence I have ever read.

Yes, I agree with you. I don't think any of the footage we have seen of the perp is from after the murder. The search warrant seems to support that it is footage from before the murder.

Wow hadn't thought about that possibility but wouldn't that be risky? That's gonna ping somewhere and be traced right? I only know of a go pro being used like a video camera to be played back later but someone suggested that you could upload or send over the web. That was not smart if it can be tracked. I do somewhat wonder if a go pro was used though

I bet that's also why LE states the murder was recorded. Think about it, how could the killer possibly hold a cell phone and record accurately while murdering missy.

I also see parts in the video where it looks like the suspect is being told what to do/where to go. Esp when he almost walks by the Dutch doors.

Yes, very interesting. CT's mom posted on MB's FB about hearing the news sometime the night of April 18. So 6:15PM April 18 CT posting about - hair - either she hadn't heard yet, or just completely showed her true cards. Surely she had heard from AT about it earlier in the day? I know it would be a topic of freakout discussion in my household. That pic is strange if she had heard the news.

Possibly she really had not heard the news...........but THAT is very strange. At the time no one knew why Missy was assaulted and anyone involved with CG would have been terrified, thinking that another instructor could be next on the kill list. Weird. Guess she wasn't worried about Aj. JMO

Hello all! Been reading for awhile.. just new to posting.
One things that stands out to me if that the perp/perp vehicle hasn't been spotted on any security camera elsewhere in town. With so many security camera systems on home and business it seems likely that someone would have caught this. I would imagine not a ton of cars out at that time of morning in a small town. It seem likely the some of the mentioned names would have been caught by some business camera leaving in the middle of night?
I would think they have surveyed the area to see who has cameras and asked?

]I bet that's also why LE states the murder was recorded.[/B] Think about it, how could the killer possibly hold a cell phone and record accurately while murdering missy.

I also see parts in the video where it looks like the suspect is being told what to do/where to go. Esp when he almost walks by the Dutch doors.

According to the affidavit, the killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying, the Dallas Morning News reports.
&#8216;We don&#8217;t have information that indicates the killer talked to any target numbers, nor do we have specific information to believe the killed video recorded the murder,&#8217; Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said, according to NBC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trange-messages-got-killed-dumped-church.html

I have been reading about this case from the day it happened. I cannot keep up with the fast-moving pace though of the boards and as of right now, I'm about 12 hours behind and am going to have to stop reading for awhile. I am giving in to the fact that I will never get/stay caught up.

This is the first case I have followed so closely on WS. So I may be way off base and if so, please let me know.

If I recall correctly, when the search warrants were released they were fairly stale. I thought they were at least a week or so old by the time they were released in the media and discussed here. Am I wrong on that? That leads me to wonder if there have been any number of other warrants we just don't know about yet.

Also, it seems as if people are taking what LE has said publicly to be fully accurate and informational. In my mind, the investigation that they are running is their number one priority. They owe us, the general public, nothing. They are aware that every word they utter, every piece of evidence they refer to, every bit of information that they allow out, is being consumed by not only us, but by the perp(s)/their eventual suspect as well. I fully believe that every word they say is very calculated and planned. They want the perp(s) to know that they know certain things, and they don't want to tip their hand as to other things. They owe the general public no information (and I fully admit that I am one of those that is desperate for much more information) and they will not compromise their investigation to appease me/us. Nor should they.

Another thing I may be way off on, but that I keep coming back to as I read about this case on WS . . . I never viewed the owners of the "target numbers" as POI. I thought they were just what LE indicated - owners of "target numbers". I believed that to mean that for a variety of reasons, calls/messages/communications of some sort had been exchanged between MB and those target numbers. I feel like people may took the information that was released in the search warrant and ran with it out of a desire to have something, anything, to sleuth, but I personally don't feel as if those numbers indicate that any of those people are POI.

Lastly, my mom visited yesterday and we were discussing this case - I grew up in Ellis County and she still resides there - so she is hearing/seeing things locally while I'm reading about the case online. She mentioned that on the day that MB was found in the church, the entire church parking lot was taped off when she drove by and that there were searches being conducted in the fields nearby. Someone asked that around page 25 or so but I haven't tried the quote feature yet so I thought I would just throw that out there.

All of that is MOO, clearly.

And I'm praying for an arrest in this case soon. My heart breaks for MB's family and friends, especially her daughters. I hope that an arrest comes soon and that it won't be even more devastating for them.

Possibly she really had not heard the news...........but THAT is very strange. At the time no one knew why Missy was assaulted and anyone involved with CG would have been terrified, thinking that another instructor could be next on the kill list. Weird. Guess she wasn't worried about Aj. JMO

But honestly, there's no reason TO be worried about AJ. He's a strong, fit man well trained in self defense. Not exactly a prime choice for murder victim, unless a gun is involved, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

I'm suspect of CT, but honestly I think we are nitpicking her actions to death. None of us knows how we would react in a situation like this (and hopefully will never be faced with it). I'm honestly starting to tire of all the drain-circling. This happened with the Mickey Shunick case. All the far-out theories with her "being run over by the white truck." It makes us look like a bunch of loonies here on WS. I think it might be time for me to step away until there are some new tangible leads to sleuth.

Sorry Cady, didn't mean to go off on a tangent there after quoting you. [emoji51]

The message from BB's mother to the killer very much sounds like she knows who it is, but the police don't have all the evidence they need yet. Did she write it on Mother's Day as a message from 1 mother to another? The way that she compares the killer to Missy & says that although not perfect Missy was loved by her family, but insinuates that is not the case with killer. By directly comparing Missy to the killer, is she insinuating that she believes the killer is a mother like Missy? It seems like she believes it was jealousy & hatred of Missy as she says that the killer must have been angry to hear glowing things said about Missy. It seems to me like she is talking woman to woman.

I have been reading about this case from the day it happened. I cannot keep up with the fast-moving pace though of the boards and as of right now, I'm about 12 hours behind and am going to have to stop reading for awhile. I am giving in to the fact that I will never get/stay caught up.

This is the first case I have followed so closely on WS. So I may be way off base and if so, please let me know.

If I recall correctly, when the search warrants were released they were fairly stale. I thought they were at least a week or so old by the time they were released in the media and discussed here. Am I wrong on that? That leads me to wonder if there have been any number of other warrants we just don't know about yet.

Also, it seems as if people are taking what LE has said publicly to be fully accurate and informational. In my mind, the investigation that they are running is their number one priority. They owe us, the general public, nothing. They are aware that every word they utter, every piece of evidence they refer to, every bit of information that they allow out, is being consumed by not only us, but by the perp(s)/their eventual suspect as well. I fully believe that every word they say is very calculated and planned. They want the perp(s) to know that they know certain things, and they don't want to tip their hand as to other things. They owe the general public no information (and I fully admit that I am one of those that is desperate for much more information) and they will not compromise their investigation to appease me/us. Nor should they.

Another thing I may be way off on, but that I keep coming back to as I read about this case on WS . . . I never viewed the owners of the "target numbers" as POI. I thought they were just what LE indicated - owners of "target numbers". I believed that to mean that for a variety of reasons, calls/messages/communications of some sort had been exchanged between MB and those target numbers. I feel like people may took the information that was released in the search warrant and ran with it out of a desire to have something, anything, to sleuth, but I personally don't feel as if those numbers indicate that any of those people are POI.

Lastly, my mom visited yesterday and we were discussing this case - I grew up in Ellis County and she still resides there - so she is hearing/seeing things locally while I'm reading about the case online. She mentioned that on the day that MB was found in the church, the entire church parking lot was taped off when she drove by and that there were searches being conducted in the fields nearby. Someone asked that around page 25 or so but I haven't tried the quote feature yet so I thought I would just throw that out there.

All of that is MOO, clearly.

And I'm praying for an arrest in this case soon. My heart breaks for MB's family and friends, especially her daughters. I hope that an arrest comes soon and that it won't be even more devastating for them.

Agree with you 100%
Nice to have you posting

I'm not going to lie. If a LEO or their spouse or any citizen do take part in these 5am classes. Then you would think a courtesy patrol by any leo should drive by when possible to make sure the locals are safe at a 5am class.

It's not like the town has that much going on at 4am. So how many deputies work the night shift. And how far apart are they spread out?

I have one more observation that may have already been hashed out. In my small town where services tend to be cheaper, it costs $8.10 to dry clean a t-shirt. The Laura Scott brand is not super-expensive ($14 or less new). Why would you pay that much to dry clean what would seemingly be a disposable shirt? Also, one of the news sites reported that RB had been wearing it to break up the dog fight. Why was he wearing a woman's shirt? So many questions and not enough answers!!! Thanks for listening and for all of the great work you all do!

I have one more observation that may have already been hashed out. In my small town where things services to be cheaper, it costs $8.10 to dry clean a t-shirt. The Laura Scott brand is not super-expensive ($14 or less new). Also, one of the news sites reported that RB had been wearing it to break up the dog fight. Why was he wearing a woman's shirt? So many questions and not enough answers!!! Thanks for listening and for all of the great work you all do!

I don't think it stated HE was wearing it. I believe it was his wifes shirt and she was wearing it
Anyone?

Randy Bevers told CBS DFW that the blood came from their pet dog Kilo, who was killed in a fight with another dog at a relative's house, where and his wife have been staying since the murder. Randy Bevers said shirts belonging to both him and his wife were stained with the animal's blood when they brought the dying animal to the Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warrant-father-in-law-of-mom-in-church-murder-had-bloody-shirt/

Yes, very interesting. CT's mom posted on MB's FB about hearing the news sometime the night of April 18. So 6:15PM April 18 CT posting about - hair - either she hadn't heard yet, or just completely showed her true cards. Surely she had heard from AT about it earlier in the day? I know it would be a topic of freakout discussion in my household. That pic is strange if she had heard the news.

Imo. If the Tuckers are innocent. Then they should simply do a public facebook post or post on the Midlothian facebook page to simply state that this is total bs and we are not involved due to xyz.

But business as usual without a cry out of innocence will leave some wondering. Jmo.

I have one more observation that may have already been hashed out. In my small town where services tend to be cheaper, it costs $8.10 to dry clean a t-shirt. The Laura Scott brand is not super-expensive ($14 or less new). Why would you pay that much to dry clean what would seemingly be a disposable shirt? Also, one of the news sites reported that RB had been wearing it to break up the dog fight. Why was he wearing a woman's shirt? So many questions and not enough answers!!! Thanks for listening and for all of the great work you all do!

there are several dry cleaning/laundry shops in Ellis Co that are $1.00 for Laundry per item and $2/$4 depending on item for dry cleaning I use to use one in Red Oak but I have seen several in that area. Of course larger items comforters, special fabric etc is more

I don't think it stated HE was wearing it. I believe it was his wifes shirt and she was wearing it
Anyone?

Yes - when it originally came out I had the same question. Apparently there were two bloody shirts. One was a man's shirt that belonged to RB and the other was the XXL woman's shirt that belonged to his wife. LE took that one from the dry cleaners. According to the interview, both shirts were at the dry cleaners but RB didn't seem to think they took his. As far as I know it hasn't been confirmed whether or not they took both or if they didn't why they only took the woman's shirt.

...SBM..length...clarify response... Lastly, my mom visited yesterday and we were discussing this case - I grew up in Ellis County and she still resides there - so she is hearing/seeing things locally while I'm reading about the case online. She mentioned that on the day that MB was found in the church, the entire church parking lot was taped off when she drove by and that there were searches being conducted in the fields nearby. Someone asked that around page 25 or so but I haven't tried the quote feature yet so I thought I would just throw that out there....
Welcome. We love to hear from local people, their assistance is imperative. And thank you specifically for the part quoted above. Another local told us that they drove by the church, and they never saw a bomb squad there which is also informative (because the ATF did bring out the K-9 trained for ammunition/gunpowder/explosives).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor