TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the tape of the BB & RB interview in front of the police station BB says something about the Mississippi police being with him when he pulled into his driveway. I'm not sure I heard that right. Help!

Okay...found something new, so bringing it to the thread.

Perp obviously brought at least a breaching tool with him, since he removed exterior panic hardware off door before entering church. I believe it was the same tool seen in the video when he was trying (briefly) to open a locked door. And the tool LE have said was left behind, that MB's injuries 'were consistent with.'

In the videos he is seen wearing what looks to be a small pack on his chest. It also appears to me that he reaches into this or possibly a pocket or vest loop for various tools. Found this site which lists a variety of packs and tools available, and was wondering if perhaps perp was using this chest pack (or similar) - description mentions pockets for "tools" and it appears to come with front pockets for flashlight and for walkie talkie (I haven't ruled out accomplice exterior to church or offsite):

image.jpg image.jpg

http://tacticalgear.com/hazard-4-covert-escape-rg-chest-pack-black

Thank you! That is what I remembered, but I have been searching for a long time to find a link to it. Any chance you have it? If not, don't go hunting -- it will eventually come up on one of my own searches, I think. But thanks again for this. I wonder if the inside cameras might have also recorded her truck passing the door-entrance to the church.

Sorry this took me so long. I was on a different computer, not on the one where I have saved a ton of links. And I'm looking for the link you are looking for too. This is the link that talks about the "car in the parking lot" but does not specifically say the surveillance camera from the store caught her:

Johnson said a vehicle can be seen on the video may belong to the killer, but there's not enough information to give the public.

"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html

Here is the updated timeline, and wouldn't you know it, it's not showing the 911 calls as being updated :doh:

Updated Timeline:
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 3:50 A.M. – Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:16 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot. 4 minutes for Missy to get to reach the church camera
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.

• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:01 A.M. – Fire Department dispatched
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:03 A.M. – Initial Patrol Officers dispatched
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:07 A.M. – Fire Department arrives at the location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:10 A.M. – Officers arrive at the location

https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154082916172359/?type=3&theater

Questions:
1. How long does the camera who caught Missy's truck entering the only entrance to the church parking lot go back?
2. Have the police ruled out that the perp did not enter via the parking lot?

I know the new People Magazine article published today has been mentioned this evening. However, I feel it's worth a repost since some of the quotes address things we have questioned. Parts of the story have been snipped. I apologize in advance if this is repetitive.

____
PEOPLE MAGAZINE (5.10.2016)

Link to Article

Brandon Bevers, the husband of the Texas fitness trainer found dead before her class on April 18, tells PEOPLE he knows things about the investigation that the public doesn't and that he's pleased with the direction of the investigation.

"I'm privy to some things that nobody is aware of, and I'm impressed with them," he tells PEOPLE. "I really can't talk about anything in terms of the investigation because it's ongoing. But I have quite a bit of faith in what they're doing."

Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day."

But Tucker has mixed feelings about Camp Gladiator, noting that she doesn't even like to say the name. Asked why, she replies, "I guess because it took so much of her life, and then it took her life."

Tucker believes the police "have a good handle" on the case at this point: "I think they've got it under control, let's put it that way. I'm confident that it will be solved, but not soon enough for me."

If not going to kill why all the theatrics? Vandalism is what couple days in jail.

The very first time I saw the video, I said.."that's an African American lady."
When I watched it more, I still thought "lady", but trying to look like a man.
Now...I see a man. A feminine walking man. Men have longer strides than women and the perp has longer strides.

I'm a newbie and first time poster. I've been interested in this case from Day 1. I've tried to read a lot of the posts on here, and I listened to the site owner's podcast. I have a couple of questions.

First, on the podcast Tricia talked with a newspaper publisher who said the buzz he was hearing was a suspect who is an AA woman with broken right foot. I've seen references to POI CT who is female might have a broken foot, but CT is not AA. Was the gentleman's statement wrong? Or is there an AA female suspect out there that I missed.

Second, I read through the SWs and saw the reference to CW as the LinkedIn contact. But that CW is supposedly connected to aviation in some way? I looked in MB's FB contacts and there is a female, "SW" who is married to a guy with the same name as the CW mentioned in the SW. And he is from Midlothian. His full initials are CZW. But he isn't in aviation or health care - he is a route driver. Not sure if he is in MB's FB friends or not, but his wife SW is for sure.

So I'm confused. Is she connected to two different CWs? Do we know for a fact that the CW mentioned in the search warrant is a different CW than the route driver who has a wife named SW?

I'm beginning to think this is a random crime where she was at wrong place at wrong time. If this was a hit they definitely picked an amateur. When I see the perp I see a very young man playing policeman. I do think he had a taser as well as other police issued gear. I think he panicked when he ran into her. This is all my opinion. I would be focusing on young men who have been arrested for impersonating an officer who lives in the area.

I know this has been posted before but I don't think they were casually opening doors. I think they were setting the scene so Missy couldn't escape. They removed door handles, broke windows in doors that could be locked, and ensured every unlocked door was open. If Missy ran, they would know immediately where she was trying to hide and she would not have been able to lock them out of a room. The one locked room, they tried to pry open, but when it didn't easily open they moved on. Missy would not have been able to get that door open so they didn't need to worry about it. If they were really there to steal, wouldn't they have spent the most time on that locked door? Isn't the good stuff behind locked doors? The only thing that makes sense is they were making sure their prey could not escape.

Why didn't perp just go around and make sure all the doors were locked? Thus keeping Missy to the hallways to ensure a quick hit without having to chase her throughout the church while dressed in cumbersome gear. Seems to me it would be better to have her confined to a small area than to give her access to the entire church. Closets, bathroom stalls, cabinets, how could he be sure.

For the record, I have never thought the murderer was on the warrant lists.

I believe he is local, someone not yet mentioned publicly, and is not in anyone's radar (except LE's...and maybe a tipster or two).

The podcast info was mistaken/misspoke or something.

Would the police bring up info they really weren't interested in (person with a limp, probably white female) as a distraction while they focused on investigating someone else?

So what do you think they were doing? What explains their actions?

Looking for the room to disable the cameras. But why does he randomly start busting a wall? I think it's a non smart human who decided to kill another human for the first time.

In the tape of the BB & RB interview in front of the police station BB says something about the Mississippi police being with him when he pulled into his driveway. I'm not sure I heard that right. Help!

You are correct. However, I cannot remember the source. :/

I'm a newbie and first time poster. I've been interested in this case from Day 1. I've tried to read a lot of the posts on here, and I listened to the site owner's podcast. I have a couple of questions.

First, on the podcast Tricia talked with a newspaper publisher who said the buzz he was hearing was a suspect who is an AA woman with broken right foot. I've seen references to POI CT who is female might have a broken foot, but CT is not AA. Was the gentleman's statement wrong? Or is there an AA female suspect out there that I missed.

Second, I read through the SWs and saw the reference to CW as the LinkedIn contact. But that CW is supposedly connected to aviation in some way? I looked in MB's FB contacts and there is a female, "SW" who is married to a guy with the same name as the CW mentioned in the SW. And he is from Midlothian. His full initials are CZW. But he isn't in aviation or health care - he is a route driver. Not sure if he is in MB's FB friends or not, but his wife SW is for sure.

So I'm confused. Is she connected to two different CWs? Do we know for a fact that the CW mentioned in the search warrant is a different CW than the route driver who has a wife named SW?

Podcast guy was incorrect and Tricia followed up with this a few days later to say that it in fact is a Caucasian woman.

CW is no longer friends with Missy on FB and I'm not sure if his LI profile is still public either.

I've never seen CT limp in any videos. She broke her foot a few years ago. She's not AA, her husband is. People seem to think she's AA. She's not. I think RB walks more like the perp.

IIRC, he mentions he has Mississippi plates on the rental car.

Is there an easier way to subscribe to a thread in Tapatalk without having to make someone waste their time reading my post that adds no value?

In Tapatalk you can hit the little plus sign in the header, top orange banner thing, then you'll get notifications, which I muted otherwise my phone blows up all day long, then once you go to your notifications it will take you back to the last comment you read. Like I just clicked on it & I was 2 pages behind, now that I've read through to the last comment (example post #123) the next time I check my notifications it should take me to post #124. At least that's how it seems to work for me. Hope that helps. [emoji4]

Would the police bring up info they really weren't interested in (person with a limp, probably white female) as a distraction while they focused on investigating someone else?
This keeps getting brought up (that LE referenced a female with a limp) .. just to clarify, LE has NEVER stated this. The only affiliation between CT and LE is the fact that she's in one of the warrants. Other than that, LE has never mentioned her as either a POI or suspect, or even that they are looking for a woman with a limp.

Looking for the room to disable the cameras. But why does he randomly start busting a wall? I think it's a non smart human who decided to kill another human for the first time.
The hitting at the end of the video is glass falling at the Perp's feet not a wall I don't think. Maybe another door with a small window.

IIRC he said something about Mississippi plates on the rental car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota