TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case drives me crazy.
So they get all dressed up in police gear, but hope to find a weapon on scene? Or...all dressed up and padded, and bringing a hammer? Or...I'm gonna casually open doors and look for recording devices but I'm going to look straight into the hallway camera a few times.
Its all so weird.

I have been following crimes for years...and I do think the way loved ones respond to a murder is very telling. That doesn't mean they are guilty of the killing. But something is amiss. I just don't know what it is.
Same here. Things not adding up with several people connected to TB.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Yes. And looking at the main entrance and front corridor again, I'm not convinced it's a tile floor. The squares are awfully big. I think it's probably vinyl designed to look like tile. Creekside Church is a nice facility but pretty economically constructed.
I thought stained concrete to look like tile? It is a lot of concrete/cement.

:silly: I have no idea what the actual covering is, (* just know have not seen any carpet at all) just my wording and looking at the different patterns and landmark stuff in building. Trying to get my bearings as to some sort of layout. Again JMHO. Never visited there. But feel like I have and think they are probably a pretty nice bunch of folks doing great community outreach. JMHO

.... If the killer brought the hammer, it seems surely that law enforcement could determine the model/manufacturer and look at where this model was sold in the area or which specific stores carried it. If the killer did not bring the hammer....I wonder what method he/she was going to use to kill MB? And I know law enforcement is still holding some info close to the vest so we really don't know if there were other weapons used in her murder. Just wondering....

^bbm
Seems someone intending to injure or kill at a church could pretty well depend on scissors, maybe letter opener, or equiv. being in office. Not the best choice.
Ditto knives in church kitchen. Not the best choice. Possibly other workshop tools or items from other rooms.

Imo, unlikely that perp went to church empty handed. IDK which, if any tools, perp brought to church
Did perp bring stun gun or taser, stealth-attack from behind to disable MsB initially, then use whatever weapons found at church?
IDK, JM2cts, as possibilities.

Maybe threaten her w firearm, but to be effective, perp would still overpower her. Duking it out w her seems like bad idea, imo, no matter how strong the perp. No confrontation, just a sucker hit on back of head - or stun gun or taser - is what I imagine as likely.

One of the worst examples of this for me was Somer Thompson - the Internet went a frenzy of complex theories about how her mother did it because she wasn't acting "sad" enough. It really enraged me. And of course it turns out it was some random pedophile murderer who lived on the walk home from school.
Yup. And Victoria Stafford's Mom who gave daily pressers when her daughter was kidnapped. Everyone just KNEW she killed her daughter because she didn't cry enough, she had the nerve to do her hair once in a while and wore sunglasses.:shame:
It ended up being a sick freak and his sicker freak girlfriend that kidnapped, raped and killed her.

People will always judge. They seem to think they know how they would react in such a situation. They don't. Hopefully they never will.

I still can not get past two facts:

1. The person with the clearest motive is OBVIOUS- there's a tendency for women to be very judgmental of other women (this has been evidenced here in discussions)- but there's one individual who we know for a fact has a motive. Not saying he did it, but the motive is clearly there.

2. Missy's family is radio silent, while the family of the person referenced above just can't get enough of doing interviews - that seem highly self-serving.
I am not judging how they are acting. I find it interesting that WHAT they say is designed to elicit sympathy for BB and to deflect attention to other places.

The very first time I saw the video, I said.."that's an African American lady."
When I watched it more, I still thought "lady", but trying to look like a man.
Now...I see a man. A feminine walking man. Men have longer strides than women and the perp has longer strides.

I'm glad to know this info about her husband. I hope it's not him too- I mean hiring a hit. If he is cooperating and hasn't hired an attorney, those are both good signs. I just read his mothers open letters and I like her.

Someone stalking MB on the Internet also would stalk her husband and perhaps other family members to get more info. BB talked in public comments that he was going on a fishing trip and posted while he was there. Perhaps perp thought that was good the husband was out of the picture ...

My theory is this was committed by a male who had been rejected by the victim so decided to show her how tough he really was. I think of this poor woman in her final moments and wonder if she was able to figure out who it was. The fact that it took place at her place of work, right before her class, makes me think the guy wanted to do this out of spite. Maybe it's connected to the linked in 'creepy' message, maybe not. But I think IMO JMHO that some icky guy felt rejected and decided he'd show her. There are so many psychos out there. (Look at that guy in Santa Barbara who was linked to the mens rights movement.) Getting all geared up to do this? Just feels like a maniacal act.
JMO IMHO only = I know nothing
#justiceformissy

The very first time I saw the video, I said.."that's an African American lady."
When I watched it more, I still thought "lady", but trying to look like a man.
Now...I see a man. A feminine walking man. Men have longer strides than women and the perp has longer strides.

But, wouldn't someone who went to that much trouble to hide their identity easily change their walk and stride? I would. I don't buy the idea the perp didn't know about the camera's. I think they were familiar with the church and knew about those cameras- I mean, there's a sign right in front- right?

I can't see this being a hired hit. A hit with a hammer? Why risk her surviving or fending him off? He wanders around like Elmer fudd, not a Hired hit man. Hired hits seem more like what might have happened to that Ohio family.

This being said...he/she has not been caught. Ugh.

Is the CW mentioned in the affidavit for the search warrant for LinkdIn a man or a woman? Who was this person to Missy? TIA

Can I ask a newbie question? If you mark spot ho do you get back to it?
Go to your PROFILE, then you will see your posts (or click on a member profile name to go to theirs) .. If you choose the "see more" it will take you to that direct post. Its good when you are posting on multiple threads. Also can read posts by a member your wanting to read their comments/search. I only know some things trial and error ;) hope that helps
Also also get notifications when you subscribe to a thread, thats why some make a post like that. So can see new post were made. ws profile.jpg

I had knee surgery more than 15 years ago. I sometimes still have difficulty walking in new shoes until they are broken in, or on uneven terrain. My knee doesn't always bend and turn with me as it used to. JMO

I broke my ankle in 3 places in 1992 and to this day, it gives me trouble---especially when it's raining.

But, wouldn't someone who went to that much trouble to hide their identity easily change their walk and stride? I would. I don't buy the idea the perp didn't know about the camera's. I think they were familiar with the church and knew about those cameras- I mean, there's a sign right in front- right?

They hid thier identity, but after that it seems anything but brilliant. Casualy stalking around. Looking for a weapon? Opening doors? Hitting a wall?

Go to your PROFILE, then you will see your posts (or click on a member profile name to go to theirs) .. If you choose the "see more" it will take you to that direct post. Its good when you are posting on multiple threads. Also can read posts by a member your wanting to read their comments/search. I only know some things trial and error ;) hope that helps
Also also get notifications when you subscribe to a thread, thats why some make a post like that. So can see new post were made. View attachment 94243

Is there an easier way to subscribe to a thread in Tapatalk without having to make someone waste their time reading my post that adds no value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper