TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I know, I know. No worries, didn't take it the wrong way...just emphasized my opinion. Thanks for being good enough to clarify, though.

I do think you could be right about the cartridge. I have been convinced it's a mole wrench- but again, these images are far from ideal. A cartridge makes more sense than Saran Wrap! 😉

Thanks for info on the time. I kinda thought that was the deal. I'm sick of trying to figure out what the 'thing' is. Depending on the frame chosen from the video, it can look like lots of different things. Half of which make no sense in context.

I slowed the high-def LE video down, used hubby's prescription magnifying glass and to me, it looks like an IT cartridge, component. Nothing was in her hands earlier and then, after almost swaggering (exaggerated strolling) around the church halls, it's suddenly in her hands walking thru a door. So I think, think SwatPerp may have erroneously believed she'd disengaged CCTV -meanwhile there was backup installed. JMHO Win lose ordraw, I am convinced SwatPerp is reading every inch of this WS forum! (In a sweatband, at that.)

OK, this is probably a negative post and ALL MOO, but I just don't get why so many people believe everything that is said.

Everyone has skeletons, nobody is going to get on social media or do interviews and say what a terrible wife and mother MB was or how much they hated her...
I am NOT saying she was I am just saying they would never say that even if true. But, just because they say the opposite does not make that true either.

Just like they are not going to bash the LE and say, Oh, I really hate the job they are doing and DO NOT like the direction this is going.

Why were MT and BB "knocked down" about the LINKEDIN chat? If I recall, BB TOLD the LE about 'an' affair. Now that could have been his, or another one
of hers. Now if he was talking about her, why would it be so shocking to find out about the LINKEDIN chat?

And lastly, MT mentions it taking three of them to do her job. So MB was doing for the girls/home stuff and doing CG. IMO maybe CG was taking up too much
of MB's time as MT goes on to say: But Tucker has mixed feelings about Camp Gladiator, noting that she doesn't even like to say the name. Asked why, she replies,
"I guess because it took so much of her life, and then it took her life."

Just some thoughts, MODS as always delete if not appropriate. This case is just so crazy, so many ways to analyze ever single little thing, I think it is getting to us all!
But, IMO, IMO, IMO I feel like this case is going to have a very shocking conclusion! and then again, maybe not.

Still catching up but wanted to reply to this. IMO BB may have known but that doesn't mean his family knew. I don't think I would tell my family of my spouse was cheating. Moo

I do think you could be right about the cartridge. I have been convinced it's a mole wrench- but again, these images are far from ideal. A cartridge makes more sense than Saran Wrap! ��

Haha. Yep. Makes much more sense. Thanks :)

General thoughts regarding various theories I've read here:

Perp isnt dumb enough to have borrowed specialized clothing in order to commit murder. Most likely it was purchased either online or through a surplus store.

I think the perp is a woman. A man doesn't normally swing his arms like that but a woman often does. So if I'm right that a woman got the clothing online or surplus, that's traceable and hopefully LE already got what they need.

The clothing doesn't look to me like it is tailored to fit very well. I think the perp took what they could find and did their best to make it work.

As for perp's demeanor, if I'm about to commit a planned murdet, I'm going to take something to alter my mind a bit, help me get thru it. So I think a substance is at work here to explain the apparent nonchalance.

As for going thru doors and cabinets, I think the perp thought she or he had more time, so they were looking either for munchies or something of value to take to make it look like a robbery.

As for the family, BB and his folks strike me as farmer rancher types of whom I'm pretty familiar here in Texas. I think BB is sort of a good ole boy who doesn't maybe understand how he comes across. I don't think he's a very discerning guy or deep thinker. He's in his element plowing a field or building a fence. This is outside his experience. Farmer and rancher men in my experience are either overly emotional, or they're stoic. I think he's the latter.

I do get the sense that Missy didn't quite fit in with BB and his family. It wouldn't be the first time a girl romanticized a good ole boy because of his two-step skills or whatever, then found out later that they had little in common.

I slowed the high-def LE video down, used hubby's prescription magnifying glass and to me, it looks like an IT cartridge, component. Nothing was in her hands earlier and then, after almost swaggering (exaggerated strolling) around the church halls, it's suddenly in her hands walking thru a door. So I think, think SwatPerp may have erroneously believed she'd disengaged CCTV -meanwhile there was backup installed. JMHO Win lose ordraw, I am convinced SwatPerp is reading every inch of this WS forum! (In a sweatband, at that.)

Makes sense. I've read comments that indicate many locals are fixated on WS.

That swagger is the first thing that sticks in my mind from the video. IMHO, it doesn't look like someone waiting to commit a murder. But thinking she wasn't targeted makes even less sense.

I started reading from the beginning trying to catch up, and was amazed to see that on the first page a local suggested the perp is female.

I feel really bad for all of the residents of Midlothian especially if they have that particular gait, are a work out person, etc, I can only imagine how much hurtful gossip is going around town now and woe unto the kids that have to go to school and hear stories about their parents as possible suspects. I will be so happy when they catch this creeper and pray it is the right perp and not some innocent person that has been hung out to dry ..

Makes sense. I've read comments that indicate many locals are fixated on WS.

That swagger is the first thing that sticks in my mind from the video. IMHO, it doesn't look like someone waiting to commit a murder. But thinking she wasn't targeted makes even less sense.

I started reading from the beginning trying to catch up, and was amazed to see that on the first page a local suggested the perp is female.

:)

When the story broke, immediately that is, I thought if not the husband, then "jealousy" by a scorned woman (love triangle); a co-trainer or colleague. Yes, bias. Only b/c of statistics. Once BB's alibi came out (to me, note) I went for other options tho I never discounted his (conscious or subliminal) association. Over time I've come to believe it's a woman and after reading all those FB pages for hours and hours; WS forum, radio podcasts, etc., I'm now certain. Sure, I could be 100% wrong. Don't think so. In fact I feel accomplices may yet comeout of the woodwork. Pearl-loving accomplices! Let's see.

Right now, and future, the most precious souls in all of this are Missy's girls, God Bless them.

General thoughts regarding various theories I've read here:

Perp isnt dumb enough to have borrowed specialized clothing in order to commit murder. Most likely it was purchased either online or through a surplus store.

I think the perp is a woman. A man doesn't normally swing his arms like that but a woman often does. So if I'm right that a woman got the clothing online or surplus, that's traceable and hopefully LE already got what they need.

The clothing doesn't look to me like it is tailored to fit very well. I think the perp took what they could find and did their best to make it work.

As for perp's demeanor, if I'm about to commit a planned murdet, I'm going to take something to alter my mind a bit, help me get thru it. So I think a substance is at work here to explain the apparent nonchalance.

As for going thru doors and cabinets, I think the perp thought she or he had more time, so they were looking either for munchies or something of value to take to make it look like a robbery.

As for the family, BB and his folks strike me as farmer rancher types of whom I'm pretty familiar here in Texas. I think BB is sort of a good ole boy who doesn't maybe understand how he comes across. I don't think he's a very discerning guy or deep thinker. He's in his element plowing a field or building a fence. This is outside his experience. Farmer and rancher men in my experience are either overly emotional, or they're stoic. I think he's the latter.

I do get the sense that Missy didn't quite fit in with BB and his family. It wouldn't be the first time a girl romanticized a good ole boy because of his two-step skills or whatever, then found out later that they had little in common.

With his " health" I don't see him being the physical labor type.

:)

When the story broke, immediately that is, I thought if not the husband, then "jealousy" by a scorned woman (love triangle); a co-trainer or colleague. Yes, bias. Only b/c of statistics. Once BB's alibi came out (to me, note) I went for other options tho I never discounted his (conscious or subliminal) association. Over time I've come to believe it's a woman and after reading all those FB pages for hours and hours; WS forum, radio podcasts, etc., I'm now certain. Sure, I could be 100% wrong. Don't think so. In fact I feel accomplices may yet comeout of the woodwork. Pearl-loving accomplices! Let's see.

Right now, and future, the most precious souls in all of this are Missy's girls, God Bless them.

It makes my heart sick to think about the innocents caught up in this nightmare.

Wow, just wow.

Fitness instructor’s family shocked she sent ‘flirtatious’ messages before she was killed

Fitness instructor’s family shocked she sent ‘flirtatious’ messages before she was killed . . . more at link.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...bit.html/?_ga=1.97521816.623462820.1439479933

I've seen it mentioned briefly on here and this article says it again about police thinking the suspect may have recorded the attack on a cellphone. Do we know anything more about this? I wonder why they suspect the attack was recorded?? It seems that recording just provides more proof if you're caught... unless there's a reason to record it (to show someone??)

What's the gender reveal video?

I think the poster you are referencing has made a little joke or play on words here....
A gender reveal video is a relatively new event, where expecting parents or their loved ones reveal whether their new baby will be a girl or boy.
People use all kinds of things...like having a big brown box and opening it up to reveal either pink or blue helium balloons.
My daughter and her husband did a tiny gender reveal with their other 3 children...they used silly string. On the count of three, the children all squirted their silly string to reveal...PINK! Its a girl baby. Everyone is getting a new sister.

So....we are waiting for LE to do a gender reveal of this perp. I can't wait any longer! I need to know!

I have seen no evidence that BB knew about an affair before her murder. If true, there goes the motive many have implied was behind the murder.

I've seen it mentioned briefly on here and this article says it again about police thinking the suspect may have recorded the attack on a cellphone. Do we know anything more about this? I wonder why they suspect the attack was recorded?? It seems that recording just provides more proof if you're caught... unless there's a reason to record it (to show someone??)

JMHO, the Media is doing same thing as these threads are doing lol rehashing stuff. Since they have nothing "new" they are just recycling their stories.. they need those clicks ;) All about keeping people interested in their story :bombshell::bombshell:

I have seen no evidence that BB knew about an affair before her murder. If true, there goes the motive many have implied was behind the murder.

I don't think I've seen definitive proof either but there was talk that he told Midlo LE about affairs, his or hers idk?

With his " health" I don't see him being the physical labor type.

Maybe not now, but earlier in life. Whether he does those things now is beside the point. I was talking more about the type of person he might be internally.

I think people made too much of the wording of the search warrants. LE had phrases like "may have video recorded" in the SW just to bolster their argument for probable cause to get cell phone data records. I don't think for a minute that they have proof of a video recording. JMHO

I wasn't trying to be snarky. Sometimes tone gets lost online. I was honestly curious if I missed something. I have seen several people call that cleaned up image a photo and a hi-def photo when it's neither as far as I know.

As I have stated before in previous threads, the full length black and white picture was taken from the "HD" version of the video that was posted on line. The only thing that was done to it was to change it to black and white and adjust the colors to see a face. Nothing more, nothing less. The black and white head shot was nothing more than being cropped from the full length one by another poster, then enlarged, and therefore made it more pixelated. I'll also add, you, as in the general you, "can't" look at anything below the head, because I never worked on the body. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper