TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 110%. MB side. Quiet. Grieving. BB side. Very strange from the jump. IMO anger, resentment, etc. Keep talkin BB and fam. Keep talkin.

If my spouse was cheating on me and I suspected that's what led to their death, I don't think I'd be all sad and crying either. I would feel resentful and angry.

I get the feeling that BB and his parents weren't all that thrilled with Missy's CG job. I can only imagine the stuff my mother in law would say if that was me. Jmo

How to raise a red flag Talk, talk, talk and then defend, deny, deliberate ad nauseum.

For my part, I found the 2 open letters sent a little inappropriate. Sent far too close together for my own liking, however we're all different in our approach to heinous, narcissist, psychopathic murderers. It was almost as if a subtle, dual message was being sent,especially this part (along the lines of) "You probably sat back and thought they didn't really know Missy". A careless if not harmful, negative statement, IMO. That said, when we are "grieving", we may say exactly what we are really thinking. Makes me wonder if or when letter number 3 will pop up? Brutal for Missy's own immed relatives to read, IMO.
I agree. At the very least, an unnecessary dig at the victim.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think some people need to hope and pray that BB and CT did this after the bashing they have got.

I also hope that if they didn't the last couple of threads get permanently deleted.

I don't think anyone here hopes or prays that this person or that person is a murderer. There is a reason families are looked at first. It is what it is. If people tried to solve crimes with their hearts , none would ever get solved. It is what it is.

I don't think anyone here hopes or prays that this person or that person is a murderer. There is a reason families are looked at first. It is what it is. If people tried to solve crimes with their hearts , none would ever get solved. It is what it is.

OK, maybe "hope and pray" was the wrong choice of words but you know what I mean. These two have been absolutely torn to shreds here. I do accept that families get looked at first and BB is a prime suspect, but CT? The wife of a work colleague, she might not even have known Missy very well.

For the record I haven't ruled either of them in or out. But I haven't said anything I might regret later, either.

Agree; I don't 'pray' anyone's a murderer tho,to be fair, I getCoverMeCganey's angle. It's normal procedure. But from investigating to a lynch-mob-style blame is off sides. Those who knew Missy are already upset and walking on egg shells. From SW/LE info to date (which has been somewhat minimal) my take is there are infidelities on both sides of this marriage. This may be what BB alluded to when he oddly stated about what his girls "may come to find out". I found that awkward as at first, I expected him to say what we will come to find out. Nevertheless I believe someone thought they committed the perfect murder and this may yet prove not to be the case. Just sayin'

I agree 110%. MB side. Quiet. Grieving. BB side. Very strange from the jump. IMO anger, resentment, etc. Keep talkin BB and fam. Keep talkin.

One reason for BBs side talking more is because they live in the town where this occurred. The media is around constantly and is always asking questions. They turn down many opportunities to speak and talk other times. This is affecting them differently because they are in the town, hear the gossip, followed by the media and have to try to live a somewhat normal life around it all. MBs family lives an 1.5 away and are not constantly surrounded by the media they can go into hiding. They are not having to take girls to school, sports, go eat and hear gossip, go to police station all while being followed my news vans.

This is from a local

I think the "white thing"in SawtPerp's hand looks like a cartridge of sorts. SwatPerp was so relaxed and casual, perhaps she believed she disengaged CCTV? LE have some25 odd minutes more than we have seen. And that has to be an unnerving, scary thought for the perp. Looking at the high-def pic, it's clearly a woman. Don't think it'll be too long. Meantime, check out who leaves town soon. And with whom. Yikes.

I do have to say I find it very, very odd that people are so quick to rule out CW. Why? Based upon what? He had, according to LE, been involved in some way with her that indicates INTIMACY. Yes, the police used the word "intimate". Yet people feel it's "impossible" that he could have done this, but a woman with no clear link to her could? Well, everybody sees things differently, I guess.

Bingo. The fact that a creepy message was sent to her on LinkedIn 3 days before the murder tells me that LinkedIn is a key puzzle piece. Who do we know from the warrants was in contact with Missy for months on LinkedIn? CW.

There is a CZW (same first and last name as warrant) who is from Midlothian, and whose wife SW is on Missy's FB friends list.

So if CZW is the person in contact with MB, is it possible that SW found out about hubby's communications and created a fake LinkedIn account to send the creepy message?

OK, maybe "hope and pray" was the wrong choice of words but you know what I mean. These two have been absolutely torn to shreds here. I do accept that families get looked at first and BB is a prime suspect, but CT? The wife of a work colleague, she might not even have known Missy very well.

For the record I haven't ruled either of them in or out. But I haven't said anything I might regret later, either.

Agree wholeheartedly!

Can somebody help my understanding please.

Am I the only person that thinks that the person who had an intimate and personal linked in relationship may also be the person who sent the LinkedIn message it was considered by another Observer to be creepy?

That it might be one in the same person ....but just that person that saw the message ( who has never been identified.. That was apparently close enough to her to SEE it) did not know there was more to the relationship so therefore they thought it was creepy?

TIA as I don't recall this ever being discussed on the threads.. But I have missed quite a bit

I think the "white thing"in SawtPerp's hand looks like a cartridge of sorts. SwatPerp was so relaxed and casual, perhaps she believed she disengaged CCTV? LE have some25 odd minutes more than we have seen. And that has to be an unnerving, scary thought for the perp. Looking at the high-def pic, it's clearly a woman. Don't think it'll be too long. Meantime, check out who leaves town soon. And with whom. Yikes.

Just jumping off your post...

I joined this case late and there is something I'm confused about. I keep seeing references to 30 minutes of tape, of which we've only seen a few minutes. How do we know there is that much more video, since the cameras are motion activated?

Thanks in advance to anyone who clues me in.

Can somebody help my understanding please.

Am I the only person that thinks that the person who had an intimate and personal linked in relationship may also be the person who sent the LinkedIn message it was considered by another Observer to be creepy?

That it might be one in the same person ....but just that person that saw the message ( who has never been identified.. That was apparently close enough to her to SEE it) did not know there was more to the relationship so therefore they thought it was creepy?

TIA as I don't recall this ever being discussed on the threads.. But I have missed quite a bit

OR the friend who told LE about the creepy message, the one that Missy shared it with, could be the LinkedIn flirtation.

It's simply my own opinion, fromwhat I saw here and on FB, not a deposition for a trial. I see a woman. I believe that. I may also be 100% wrong and am more than willing to wave the white flag (later) and say "Optician! make room for me asap".
:)

I wasn't trying to be snarky. Sometimes tone gets lost online. I was honestly curious if I missed something. I have seen several people call that cleaned up image a photo and a hi-def photo when it's neither as far as I know.

If my spouse was cheating on me and I suspected that's what led to their death, I don't think I'd be all sad and crying either. I would feel resentful and angry.

I get the feeling that BB and his parents weren't all that thrilled with Missy's CG job. I can only imagine the stuff my mother in law would say if that was me. Jmo

My thoughts go back to the Erin Corwin case as a comparison... :thinking:

For those that are not familiar with that case she had an affair.. with the husband of good friend and neighbor.

The man that she had an affair with allegedly killed her and threw her down a mineshaft. Her family was out there talking about it to the press and in social media. Her husband was pretty much silent.

ETA: it was rumored that she was pregnant but due to the decay of the body they could not determine it for sure

Hello and thanks for your post :)

From the timeline: the 30 mins is calculated from that & what we have gleaned here. Am certain they have scoured surrounding CCTV (gunshop,etc) too. LE will not present their case to the public or feed any more than they need to for their own purposes. Suffice to say they have far more than we have seen (naturally). I did look closely at the "white thing" in the perp's hand. To me, it looks like a cartridge and I think it may be from the CCTV, but was the wrong part. The new suspects LE recently talked about, additional to the original targeted numbers on the SW will be very interesting. Am sure the first names on the SW's joined initial dots; however we have a dual strung pearl necklace here. IMO. (And girls do like their pearls)

Wow, 1.5 miles in not far. thats just a mile farther than that Outdoor Store is from the Church. I just assumed it was many miles away. JMHO Media goes to where someone will talk.

They live an almost 2 hours away - is what I meant. They do not live near Midlothian so they are not surrounded by all the attend ruin, town gossip and are not taking girls to school, activities, going to church, going to police station and trying to live in this town. Also BBs family was involved daily in MBs life. MT helped with girls, etc...that is why they seem more involved

I wasn't trying to be snarky. Sometimes tone gets lost online. I was honestly curious if I missed something. I have seen several people call that cleaned up image a photo and a hi-def photo when it's neither as far as I know.

LOL. I know, I know. No worries, didn't take it the wrong way...just emphasized my opinion. Thanks for being good enough to clarify, though.

Hello and thanks for your post :)

From the timeline: the 30 mins is calculated from that & what we have gleaned here. Am certain they have scoured surrounding CCTV (gunshop,etc) too. LE will not present their case to the public or feed any more than they need to for their own purposes. Suffice to say they have far more than we have seen (naturally). I did look closely at the "white thing" in the perp's hand. To me, it looks like a cartridge and I think it may be from the CCTV, but was the wrong part. The new suspects LE recently talked about, additional to the original targeted numbers on the SW will be very interesting. Am sure the first names on the SW's joined initial dots; however we have a dual strung pearl necklace here. IMO. (And girls do like their pearls)

Thanks for info on the time. I kinda thought that was the deal. I'm sick of trying to figure out what the 'thing' is. Depending on the frame chosen from the video, it can look like lots of different things. Half of which make no sense in context.

OR the friend who told LE about the creepy message, the one that Missy shared it with, could be the LinkedIn flirtation.

No. They have different names. You can search and find a news story with the friend quoted in it who said that about the creepy message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8