TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time posting so hope I am within bounds providing my "2 cents".
I think the person who sent her the disturbing message to MB a few days prior (presumably while she was in Austin?) is the same person who killed her. I think this person had a great deal of rage which may have accompanied feelings of needing to be in control (because deep down you feel like you can't control what's happening that is causing the rage) and maybe sending a threatening/disturbing message gave the perp a sense of immediate gratification and a feeling of temporary control to "hold them over" until they would commit the murder when MB returned from Austin.

No matter who it was - no one would never want to have association with the electronic footprint of a "creepy and strange" LinkedIn message to someone who ends up brutally murdered two days later. Fluke? Coincidence? IDK. But I do not think anyone involved in the murder (whether 1 or many) would want MB with her guard up. About the only thing I can imagine is setting up not only a burlgary scenario but also a stranger stalking scenario - and this part seems lame, not enough "creepy" messages.

https://twitter.com/BeversMissy/with_replies

I didn't know Missy was working for the same company AJT did before becoming a Camp Gladiator. Wonder how long they knew each other? I'm thinking there's lots of people within the exercising community that knows each other, no matter what 'group' they are with. Leaving one group for another might could cause someone to be upset about losing customers. I don't know if it would be enough rage for a murder, but heck, looks like people murder for just any reason....

She sold bluejeans before she started selling the Thrive products. I'll admit, I wonder if Thrive works, cause I could use the boost in energy!!!

Tonight my heart weeps for her precious children, left to continue on without their Mom. Some of their toughest years are coming up, and I can't imagine surviving them without my Mom. I know many people do, and I admire them. Keep the faith, keep the love, and thrive in your lives!!!! I just keep thinking of their first proms, dances, boy friend, breakup, bullying, learning to drive, graduating high school, all without Mom there. :tantrum: So unfair!

May Missy's determination and perseverance be a part of the lives of each of her girls. May they inherit her confidence, and motivation.

Maybe we can think from a viewpoint about what drives a crime in the first place? A means to an end. If one has an established M.O. and that is suddenly challenged......

of course that would be the burglary scenario........just an example.

I feel certain LE are looking through progression criminals in the area.

Someone named Swerve or something like that on last thread mentioned that there was someone whose eyes looked like perps and who had written on Missy's Facebook page some weird things and later deleted them. Anyone know who this poster was talking about? I thought she referred to this person as a he.

Someone named Swerve or something like that on last thread mentioned that there was someone whose eyes looked like perps and who had written on Missy's Facebook page some weird things and later deleted them. Anyone know who this poster was talking about? I thought she referred to this person as a he.

What a fascinating post. Thanks!

I have a feeling none of the people listed on the search warrant were at the church, at 4:30 am, April 18. I also have a feeling the person who sent the creepy message was not at the church, either. Time will tell.....

This. Missy's family's silence is deafening. To me that says everything.

To me as well. Totally mirrors another recent case that was NOT solved to everyone's satisfaction. I am a firm believer in pushing all related to this case hard. Maybe unfairly to others watching, but so be it. Time is a cases greatest enemy. People get complacent etc. IMO push EVERYONE hard. NOW.

I wonder how many people have become frightened because of this crime? Imagine the sorts of fright........

If perp had never been on this sight in the first few days, they may be now.

Fame and Ignominy.

Surely this person is a night owl. Nocturnal and such-may describe their employment hours if any. They may have a certain level of unaccounted-for hours on the tour of duty.

...And no working cameras on the outside of the church. Did he know?

if there were no cameras on outside of church how did they know that camper 1 pulled up 15 mins after Missy? That camper supposedly didn't enter church for about 20-30 mins.

You'd think a family pet had died. *shaking my head* IJDK!!!!

It struck me that since he kept repeating the thing about Missy being "passionate about helping others with fitness" over and over and that was all he really had to say about her that it was a very practiced and rehearsed speech. If I had a wife and she was the world's best athlete, or whatever, that would be the last thing I would think about or mention, and he kept repeating it in almost the exact same sentences like it was scripted. And then he said I'm very sorry for the people that really cared about her. Wtf? But police say no one on that list is a suspect and they have a bunch of new suspects or POI's so who knows.

Surely this person is a night owl. Nocturnal and such-may describe their employment hours if any. They may have a certain level of unaccounted-for hours on the tour of duty.

Morning SN!

Been scrutinizing everything;result bloodshot eyes :) My (own opinions and deductions) have provided me a new concept or take on this case. All thanks to arkansasmimi's (and others) fantastic posts pics and detail of the church. No I don't think the perp is a night owl. But I think the perp was a night owl that night. And I think, after reading throughmany FBposts, that the perp may even have been picked up! It's a consideration; sheer speculation and that's why we're here. And not from what HAS been posted on FB, but more a lack of what may have been expected as "normal". And it talks (to me, anyways).

:scared:

if there were no cameras on outside of church how did they know that camper 1 pulled up 15 mins after Missy? That camper supposedly didn't enter church for about 20-30 mins.

May have been captured via CCTV located off nearby buildings or headlights may have been picked up on CCTV inside?

To nip this in the bud as it's been debated several times, someone here checked out flight times and there wasn't one for a few hours. Also, it's possible he didn't want to be confined to a flight where he couldn't make and receive phone calls. You'd want to make an immediate decision and I imagine the car hire place was seen as an instant option to hit the road.

Thanks completely FALSE. There were both direct flights and indirect flights available. Just Google Biloxi to Dallas and you will see all the possibilities. Search for a flight early in the morning and you can quickly book for the SAME DAY. It's not rocket science. Also short flights from New Orleans every hour or more to Dallas. New Orleans is 1.5 hours from Biloxi.

It struck me that since he kept repeating the thing about Missy being "passionate about helping others with fitness" over and over and that was all he really had to say about her that it was a very practiced and rehearsed speech. If I had a wife and she was the world's best athlete, or whatever, that would be the last thing I would think about or mention, and he kept repeating it in almost the exact same sentences like it was scripted. And then he said I'm very sorry for the people that really cared about her. Wtf? But police say no one on that list is a suspect and they have a bunch of new suspects or POI's so who knows.

Yes. Strange. He knows just how popular and loved Missy was by her fitness group and how dedicated, professional and successful she appeared to have been.

:praying: Not only for the CG Campers who arrived that dreadful morning to find MB... But also to the First Responders. Officers and Fire Fighter/EMT. and MPD Personnel that knew and were friends with Missy Bevers. They never know who will it will be that they make that next hot run.... Sad for sure.

Thanks completely FALSE. There were both direct flights and indirect flights available. Just Google Biloxi to Dallas and you will see all the possibilities. Search for a flight early in the morning and you can quickly book for the SAME DAY. It's not rocket science. Also short flights from New Orleans every hour or more to Dallas. New Orleans is 1.5 hours from Biloxi.

Well apologies, someone said they had checked and the next flight was a while away. I still think that he would have wanted to be able to make phone calls en route - to the police, family, friends, and most importantly to his kids. Let's also remember his flight out was delayed by a few hours so perhaps he felt his safest bet was on the road.

Just out of interest, what do you think his motive would be for choosing to drive? Do you think he wasn't even in Biloxi?

EDIT I've just looked at Biloxi's departure flights for TODAY - it's 5:17am now, right? So around the time he'd have received the call. Options for today to fly to Dallas are as follows:

6am - cancelled
12:49pm
7:18pm

Now assuming you couldn't get the early morning flight, would you really want to hang around for a further 7 hours? I don't know if Monday flights are the same, but I'm just illustrating that it might not have been as straightforward as you suggest.

:praying: Not only for the CG Campers who arrived that dreadful morning to find MB... But also to the First Responders. Officers and Fire Fighter/EMT. and MPD Personnel that knew and were friends with Missy Bevers. They never know who will it will be that they make that next hot run.... Sad for sure.

Thank you for all your posts; I've found them highly insightful. Appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!