TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans are strange creatures. If they were both having affairs and just staying together for the kids or appearances sake or whatever perhaps he is kinda relieved she is gone. Not how, just that he's now "free". Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's not unusual but do you suppose BB is reading these threads? I notice that many have blown off the Bible Verses but I also have this app. It doesn't automatically post. You have the option to post a verse or not. Verses do NOT come to your app based on subject. For example, let's say I'm interested in Joy, I can search the app for verses dealing with Joy but I can't program the app to only send me verses about joy. Yesterday I posted Luke 8:17 here and on Twitter in reference to him and lo and behold he's got it up on his facebook today. It wasn't a verse the app sent me. I knew the verse but forgot where it was located in the New Testament. I looked up the verse in the search area of the app and then I CHOSE to post it. I said it yesterday and will say it again today, nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I think Missy's family is grieving privately, trying to wrap their heads around a loved one being bludgeoned to death by an unknown assailant. BB's family should be doing the same, but that cat has been long out of the bag. The mother of 3 girls is dead. That's all that should matter.

I agree. when I read that comment from him intimating he is an insider on the case I just sighed. Why say that? If you are innocent you have just let the perp know you know. How does that help find your wife's killer? This is not the time to be bragging. but then I think to myself I am reading too much into it....MOO
I think LE is making him think he is an insider. No one under the umbrella of suspicion is really and insider. JMO

Another thing that just dawned on me.......we have NO idea what Missy's family has shared with LE. I'm sure that they have been interviewed, and are prudently staying out of the limelight. (Remember, in that long interview, BB said "she was a Daddy's girl"?) Well, her dad is now deceased, but she may have had close bonds with her mom and brothers......JMO

Her family is extremely close....that's why the silence. They are not ones to be in the limelight for attention. Her mother and brothers are devastated.

I have a question and sorry if this has been discussed but on RB facebook page on April 17th he checked in to a golf course and posted a picture of himself, his wife and another gentleman. The ti.e is 3:49pm. When you click on the comments to read them the time on the picture changes to 6:49 pm. Any idea on what would cause this discrepancy?

BBM

The locals who have put forth the 'CT as perp' scenario have been very convincing, I agree. But also consider that a Midlo local here on WS may have a very vested interest in steering or helping to shape the court of public opinion. None of us know precisely who any of us really are.

From the beginning, I felt very committed to my position that one particular scenarior occured. But some of the locals have been so convincing in fact, that over the last week I've questioned my position and have reconsidered it. That's good. Like someone said to me early on, it's easy to indict the husband but we're here to go deeper, think outside of that box, to question all possibilities.

But after several days, I am going back to my original position. There's motive, a hired killer will always equal means, and the opportunity could not have been more optimal.

Respectfully, perhaps, they actually have no vested interest whatsoever other than finding justice for Missy. As much as we like to look at all scenarios, sometimes we forget there are genuine people out there, completely impartial to either parties, who are truly trying to help the public.

I didn't take it as a diss, but instead as defending MB after he affairs stuff was in the affidavit and all over the news. They are damned if they do or don't. We have seen this numerous times. Nothing the family can do to make everything think they are behaving 'acceptable'. I am disappointed that the victims continue to be criticized so much.
Dockins, I respect your opinion but I just think that a lot of people consider this family's behavior disturbing. They may ALL be totally innocent. Maybe MB had 10 affairs and BB had none. Maybe MB was gonna take him for everything and leave him high and dry. But from what people say about MB(nice) and a psychological profile of BB's current actions(and his family's), something is not right here. Maybe CT did it alone. Maybe a man did this upset with MB. I will apologize to everyone if my suspicions are wrong but IMO something is not right with this whole deal and I think it starts very close to home. And I would welcome all naysayers and finger pointers if anything ever happened to my wife. I would want EVERYBODY looking at everything. And guess what, BB, RB said same thing at their dog presser. So you know what? I am looking.........

I have a question and sorry if this has been discussed but on RB facebook page on April 17th he checked in to a golf course and posted a picture of himself, his wife and another gentleman. The ti.e is 3:49pm. When you click on the comments to read them the time on the picture changes to 6:49 pm. Any idea on what would cause this discrepancy?

Time zones. Where it was posted and where it's viewed.

I've only been dipping in and out of this case, as it has been moving too fast to keep up with all the posts.

However, this case does remind me of the David Messerschmitt murder in Washington DC last year. In the first stages of that case, LE released a video where the perp was all covered up like Missy's assailant. There was great debate whether the perp was male or female.

Video can be watched at the following link.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/1519838-story

Yes. And that's human nature; comes with most in-law territory. I simply believe that constant focus on "XY"as the perp is so wrong. Hence I will not indicate who I think did this. It's irresponsible and unfair and it's how false rumors start. Such rumors destroy lives. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe in Karma. I believe the truth will come out and we may all be shocked. BB's family really ought to bite their lip,quit the blame-game and try, if it's even remotely possible, to embrace a little more dignity.

JMHO :)

I think the general public might be shocked...locals not so much.

It's my opinion that none of the people named in the sw had any involvement. I wish LE could clear that up so we know for sure.

Wonder if there is audio? Is there ever audio with security cameras?

Originally Posted by YouWho
BBM

The locals who have put forth the 'CT as perp' scenario have been very convincing, I agree. But also consider that a Midlo local here on WS may have a very vested interest in steering or helping to shape the court of public opinion. None of us know precisely who any of us really are.

From the beginning, I felt very committed to my position that one particular scenarior occured. But some of the locals have been so convincing in fact, that over the last week I've questioned my position and have reconsidered it. That's good. Like someone said to me early on, it's easy to indict the husband but we're here to go deeper, think outside of that box, to question all possibilities.

But after several days, I am going back to my original position. There's motive, a hired killer will always equal means, and the opportunity could not have been more optimal.

Respectfully, perhaps, they actually have no vested interest whatsoever other than finding justice for Missy. As much as we like to look at all scenarios, sometimes we forget there are genuine people out there, completely impartial to either parties, who are truly trying to help the public.

Respectfully, there may be at least a few locals who do have a vested interest in leading public opinion or the investigation down a wrong path. They may or may not be reading or even posting in here. And since the locals posting in here are not "verified" (at least none that I've seen), we should consider that we don't really know who is posting in here or what their actual motive for posting is. Though, like you, I'd want to assume it's 100% purely about seeking justice for Missy.

Just had a random thought and don't know if this was mentioned already, but...

This is JMO...

Say perp waited in the shadows for her...she passed them by...then says whatever was in the LinkedIn message.. (For illustration of point only, perhaps the message said "I'm watching you and soon you'll know who I am.")

She's frozen in silent fear as her mind recalls the freshness and familiarity of the words...and possibly voice...

Killer strikes, she fights, killer says more things, strikes more, maybe MB responds in a way that really ticks perp off...and now we go into unleashing passionate emotions and overkill comes into play...

This is all JMO and I wish that the cameras had voice recording

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading all your wonderful WS thoughts made me realize why BB sets off my hinky meter. You are all familiar with Freudian slips? How the criminals always slip up by making some remark(s) that reveal their real thoughts or knowledge of the crime, implicating themselves? I thought BB's comment about no insurance for counseling for the girls was beyond weird... Is it that while he talks about medical insurance he has really been thinking about life insurance? Even WS posters had some clarifying discussion that he was talking about medical insurance. But he is thinking about MONEY, and where to get it, like from life insurance - he doesn't need medical insurance to provide the counseling: just pay cash, get a second mortgage, sell a truck, use a credit card, free victim or church help. Without a clear death certificate and with an unsolved murder, life insurance companies often will not pay. Other WS are more knowledgable about insurance intricacies, but I think that much of what BB says publically contains Freudian slips about what is really on his mind. I don't think he cares about the lack of medical insurance or counseling for the girls - he did not express anything about how the girls are so upset, they need help - to me, he is thinking about getting that life insurance money perhaps believing that it will solve all his problems. JMO

It struck me that since he kept repeating the thing about Missy being "passionate about helping others with fitness" over and over and that was all he really had to say about her that it was a very practiced and rehearsed speech. If I had a wife and she was the world's best athlete, or whatever, that would be the last thing I would think about or mention, and he kept repeating it in almost the exact same sentences like it was scripted. And then he said I'm very sorry for the people that really cared about her. Wtf? But police say no one on that list is a suspect and they have a bunch of new suspects or POI's so who knows.

To me:

LE said they have a bunch of new suspects
+ the planned media statement by BB speaking of the good she did for others well-being,
+ BB's mom's letters being directed to someone specific (I think Fem, but it works for M, too)
= a killer related to MB's fitness classes or that sphere

Could be a colleague, a relative of a colleague, a disgruntled husband of one of MB's clients who doesn't want the positive changes he's seeing in their spouse (people get angry at friends, doctors, therapists, trainers, DV professionals, etc. who are helping their spouse in some way and are afraid that the positive changes will prompt their spouse to leave the marriage)

The last idea may be reaching, but it happens.

I just want to add that jealousy can be a motive caused even though there is no affair, but the spouse is paranoid and assumes there is no matter the reassurance or logic that there is no affair.

I'm no beauty by far, but I've had more than my fair share of wives "make a friendly visit". One of my doctors wives, three bosses' wives and two of my customer's wives making it a point to visit me and tell me how wonderful their marriages are and how close they are and warn me off, sometimes not so subtly. One kept calling me at work to tell me - I told my boss/her husband and I quit after two visits and two calls - I saw the pattern. I can't help what their husband's tell them, but I can assure everyone that there have been no hints of romance, sex, whatever on my part. :shrug: Insecure women can get desperate and vicious and all without cause or need.

I've only been dipping in and out of this case, as it has been moving too fast to keep up with all the posts.

However, this case does remind me of the David Messerschmitt murder in Washington DC last year. In the first stages of that case, LE released a video where the perp was all covered up like Missy's assailant. There was great debate whether the perp was male or female.

Video can be watched at the following link.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/1519838-story

It's ironic you brought up David Messerschmitt because I was just reading about his case the other day.

In that video though, the murderer's face was mostly uncovered (in a few portions of the video). I so wish that was the case here with Missy's case. :( I can see why it was hard to tell male/female though. I'm just glad David's family got justice and I hope the same for Missy's.

I think LE is making him think he is an insider. No one under the umbrella of suspicion is really and insider. JMO

One thing that he said in the very beginning that stuck with me was his long explanation as to why she wasn't targeted. He gave this long explanation about church AV equipment being the reason and then only as an afterthought did he very briefly mention Sunday collections. Ever since then I've wondered what - if anything - was done to the external cameras as well as what was done inside besides breaking windows. In the video that was released we don't see anything with AV equipment and this was before he handed over his receipts, so I don't see that he would have been privy to insider information as his comment seemed very much out of left field. In the other church burglary cases that have been posted here I don't recall seeing the perps trying to steal AV equipment but instead were after cash (Sunday collections or other cash piles) and the prior Creekside major theft wasn't over AV equipment, so I would like to know where that came from and if it ties to the activities to the perp in this case.

I think Missy's family is grieving privately, trying to wrap their heads around a loved one being bludgeoned to death by an unknown assailant. BB's family should be doing the same, but that cat has been long out of the bag. The mother of 3 girls is dead. That's all that should matter.

Yes, it must be especially hard on MB mom. According to MB FB it was only last year that they lost her dad. Now her mother has loss her husband and only daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x