TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Missy's family is grieving privately, trying to wrap their heads around a loved one being bludgeoned to death by an unknown assailant. BB's family should be doing the same, but that cat has been long out of the bag. The mother of 3 girls is dead. That's all that should matter.

YUP. I just looked up Missy's dads obit and watched a SWEET 15 minute video tribute to him. Such a loving family she came from. Watch it, if you can......loads of cute pics! I think her family is devastated and keeping their grief private and classy. JMO

Sorry if this has already been posted:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...s-messages-knocked-us-down-a-little-bit.html/

“I mean, as bad as it is on the girls, especially the older ones, for Brandon to lose his wife to murder and then find out about the flirtatious remarks to other people has got to be devastating to him,” she told the magazine, saying she didn’t know of any issues, marital or otherwise, on the couple’s part. “I mean, enough’s enough here.”

I mentioned a few threads (maybe around thread 9ish) ago that I found a sweet FB post by one of MB's new CG friends who was in Austin that talks about her in a way we have not heard (mainly IMO b/c nobody has come out and spoken on behalf of Missy- they are most likely in shock and maybe still grieving IMO). I hope the Mods will allow this to stay because I feel like it is easy to forget that this is about a woman who was murdered in cold blood. A victim. Her name was Missy and she was a person. Don't lose focus of the reason you came to this website and found this thread. I won't post a link to the post (it's against TOS ) & b/c there is no need to sleuth the friend who shared these words but here is what Missy's friend (fellow CG coach) had to say about her last weekend alive:

So blessed to have spent 3 fun filled days doing what she loved with Missy before she was called to be an angel. We laughed, we complained, we ate bad food then complained some more about how we felt, we made fun of each other talking to randoms about Total Transformation, we were hot & then cold, got lost & then lost again, talked about our sweet daughters shared fun workout games & talked how we looked old & hating aging ����then it was time to go home after being together 24/7 for a few days & enjoying our new friendship, we couldn't wait to have lunch Thursday & share workout ideas... Then it was time to go we gave each other a big hug said whoever gets home first text & say made it!! She did ��Praying for piece & comfort for her family & friends today.

JMO since I'm not adding a link.

Does someone have the picture that was done in like a high resolution of the SWATperps eyes that was done in black and white?
Can it be reposted please and thank you.

I'm still thinking the bloody shirts were ironic .

I just see it as unfortunate timing.

We drop clothes off at the dry cleaners every Saturday. That's just the way some people launder their clothing.

If they would have thrown it in the trash, burned it, or whatever it would have looked more suspicious IMO

Thanks completely FALSE. There were both direct flights and indirect flights available. Just Google Biloxi to Dallas and you will see all the possibilities. Search for a flight early in the morning and you can quickly book for the SAME DAY. It's not rocket science. Also short flights from New Orleans every hour or more to Dallas. New Orleans is 1.5 hours from Biloxi.

Just to check, I again looked at the departing flights from Biloxi (Gulfport) to Dallas on Mondays:

6:00am to 6:30am: there is only one non-stop and it is at 6am - all others have one stop in ATL or IAH. Seems unlikely he could arrange to be on a flight by even 6:30am considering he would have just learned of his wife's murder after 5:00am. He would have to make the reservation, pack, check out of the hotel, arrange transportation to the airport and get there in time to go through check-in and TSA even if there were seats available and all while reeling from the news of his wife's murder. He simply could not have made one of these early flights. Give him a break - he is only human.

10:20am and 10:47am, arriving in Dallas at 2:54pm and 7:33pm. He was home by 3pm. Even if he managed to get on the 10:20am flight he would still spend a couple of hours getting out of the airport, renting a car (?),driving home from Dallas and would still arrive home later than he actually did.

12:06pm - arrives in Dallas at 5:02pm.

12:49pm - arrives in Dallas at 2:40pm - See above.

The next flights all arrive in Dallas after 3:00pm at which time he was already home by driving instead of flying.

1:04pm: 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 5:45pm; 5:47pm; and 7:02pm.

5:22pm: 2 flights that arrive in Dallas at 8:56pm and 10:36pm.

5:45pm - 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 10:13pm; 10:39pm and 11:41pm.

7:18pm - arrives at 9:08pm.

Sure, he could have made a reservation to fly out of New Orleans, packed, checked out of the hotel, rented a car ( 1 to 1.5 hours?) and driven 1 1/2 hours to the NOLA airport to catch a direct flight to Dallas but he would have to check in about 2 hours before his flight and still have the time consuming airport and transportation issues in Dallas. It would be 3.5 hours or so before he arrived into NOLA airport - if he was very lucky, he would have to return the car to the rental agency (not at the airport) shuttle to the airport, wait 2 hours in the airport after check in (as is suggested to get through the NOLA check ins/TSA etc.), a 1 hour flight and then another 2 hours to get out of the airport with baggage, rent a car and get home. This is IF flights are not delayed and there is no traffic anywhere.

We need to remember that while the actual flight time is short, the getting to and away from the airports takes hours and hours.

I think BB made the best choice to get home the quickest and easiest way - he and his friend rented a car and drove. By looking at the flights available without a rental and drive to NOLA, he got home sooner than any flight could deliver him. Add NOLA and nothing changes except more time coordination and more stress.

I'm still thinking the bloody shirts were ironic .

It does seem ironic but I believe the whole crazy thing happened and RB was just so sure that everyone would believe it that he took the shirt and blouse to the dry cleaner. I have a Chihuahua, and two larger dogs. I have had one time where he got in a fight over a dog biscuit, and it scared the bejesus out of me. Since then I am doubly careful of food issues. They are small and easy targets for larger dogs. It's amazing how much those pics look like RB, though! JMO

I just see it as unfortunate timing.

We drop clothes off at the dry cleaners every Saturday. That's just the way some people launder their clothing.

If they would have thrown it in the trash, burned it, or whatever it would have looked more suspicious IMO

Who in the family wears a XXL female? The trash would have been a mistake as LE was trash snooping. I've heard several shirts were taken in. I'm sure a dog fight soiled two of them , but what about that XXL? Hmmm.

Does someone have the picture that was done in like a high resolution of the SWATperps eyes that was done in black and white?
Can it be reposted please and thank you.

The reason I'm not sure about the "high res swat perp eyes" is because the more you fiddle with a picture, the more information you lose - hence blowing it up pixilated, taking color out muddies it...b&w pictures aren't JUST black and white, but grayscale.

I wonder how much information we lose in the picture...

RB's wife, VB, wore the XXL shirt. It's really just that simple. Kilo was her dog. She held her dying dog in her arms and her XXL white shirt was stained with Kilo's blood.

Who in the family wears a XXL female? The trash would have been a mistake as LE was trash snooping. I've heard several shirts were taken in. I'm sure a dog fight soiled two of them , but what about that XXL? Hmmm.

It is my understanding that VB wore the ladies XXL Shirt. Not 100% sure but that's what I understood.

Using logic I would think it belongs to RB's wife. Wouldn't she also have blood on her shirt from holding the dog on the way to the vet?

I own clothing in sizes M-XXL. It all depends on the manufacturer.

I mentioned a few threads (maybe around thread 9ish) ago that I found a sweet FB post by one of MB's new CG friends who was in Austin that talks about her in a way we have not heard (mainly IMO b/c nobody has come out and spoken on behalf of Missy- they are most likely in shock and maybe still grieving IMO). I hope the Mods will allow this to stay because I feel like it is easy to forget that this is about a woman who was murdered in cold blood. A victim. Her name was Missy and she was a person. Don't lose focus of the reason you came to this website and found this thread. I won't post a link to the post (it's against TOS ) & b/c there is no need to sleuth the friend who shared these words but here is what Missy's friend (fellow CG coach) had to say about her last weekend alive:

JMO since I'm not adding a link.

Awesome!!! It is why we are here. Sleuthing our butts off. We may get it wrong, offend, cast a net in wrong direction, but by golly we are gonna do ALL we can to help bring this nice lady's killer to justice.

I don't know if the husband and his parents are involved in any way, but the way they are behaving and speaking to the media is not helping them. It's not like this is a missing person case where there's a strong need for sustained media interest. The police have engaged the public and requested tips. There's not much for the family to add - if they had hired attorneys, the attorneys would be telling them to zip it with the media.

Just to check, I again looked at the departing flights from Biloxi (Gulfport) to Dallas on Mondays:

6:00am to 6:30am: there is only one non-stop and it is at 6am - all others have one stop in ATL or IAH. Seems unlikely he could arrange to be on a flight by even 6:30am considering he would have just learned of his wife's murder after 5:00am. He would have to make the reservation, pack, check out of the hotel, arrange transportation to the airport and get there in time to go through check-in and TSA even if there were seats available and all while reeling from the news of his wife's murder. He simply could not have made one of these early flights. Give him a break - he is only human.

10:20am and 10:47am, arriving in Dallas at 2:54pm and 7:33pm. He was home by 3pm. Even if he managed to get on the 10:20am flight he would still spend a couple of hours getting out of the airport, renting a car (?),driving home from Dallas and would still arrive home later than he actually did.

12:06pm - arrives in Dallas at 5:02pm.

12:49pm - arrives in Dallas at 2:40pm - See above.

The next flights all arrive in Dallas after 3:00pm at which time he was already home by driving instead of flying.

1:04pm: 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 5:45pm; 5:47pm; and 7:02pm.

5:22pm: 2 flights that arrive in Dallas at 8:56pm and 10:36pm.

5:45pm - 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 10:13pm; 10:39pm and 11:41pm.

7:18pm - arrives at 9:08pm.

Sure, he could have made a reservation to fly out of New Orleans, packed, checked out of the hotel, rented a car ( 1 to 1.5 hours?) and driven 1 1/2 hours to the NOLA airport to catch a direct flight to Dallas but he would have to check in about 2 hours before his flight and still have the time consuming airport and transportation issues in Dallas. It would be 3.5 hours or so before he arrived into NOLA airport - if he was very lucky, he would have to return the car to the rental agency (not at the airport) shuttle to the airport, wait 2 hours in the airport after check in (as is suggested to get through the NOLA check ins/TSA etc.), a 1 hour flight and then another 2 hours to get out of the airport with baggage, rent a car and get home. This is IF flights are not delayed and there is no traffic anywhere.

We need to remember that while the actual flight time is short, the getting to and away from the airports takes hours and hours.

I think BB made the best choice to get home the quickest and easiest way - he and his friend rented a car and drove. By looking at the flights available without a rental and drive to NOLA, he got home sooner than any flight could deliver him. Add NOLA and nothing changes except more time coordination and more stress.

What is the source for BB's arrival time?

One thing that he said in the very beginning that stuck with me was his long explanation as to why she wasn't targeted. He gave this long explanation about church AV equipment being the reason and then only as an afterthought did he very briefly mention Sunday collections. Ever since then I've wondered what - if anything - was done to the external cameras as well as what was done inside besides breaking windows. In the video that was released we don't see anything with AV equipment and this was before he handed over his receipts, so I don't see that he would have been privy to insider information as his comment seemed very much out of left field. In the other church burglary cases that have been posted here I don't recall seeing the perps trying to steal AV equipment but instead were after cash (Sunday collections or other cash piles) and the prior Creekside major theft wasn't over AV equipment, so I would like to know where that came from and if it ties to the activities to the perp in this case.
Interesting! Almost as if he was trying to explain the actions of the perp before those actions had even been released. Nice catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader