TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Garcia was a video guest on NG 5/11/16, too. "GRACE: I`m on it. I`m on it, Lisa Pineiro joining us from Midlothian. Justin Freiman, also on the story -- Justin, when you are trying to build a case, you look at direct evidence, such as fingerprints, blood evidence, eyewitnesses. You also look at behavioral or circumstantial evidence. Now, let me understand this, Justin. Missy goes to this gym practically every day for three straight years. But suddenly, she quits cold turkey two weeks before she is murdered. Do I have my facts straight?" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/11/ng.01.html

From having perused NG at times over the years, I'm guessing the truthful answer to her query ("Do I have my facts straight?") would have been, "No Nancy, you've once again taken a snippet of fact and twisted it into something stupidly wrong and ultimately misleading." She's so prone to wild exaggerations to support her preconceived notions, and titillate viewers.

Yes by that map from MSM, it looks like she unloaded the CG equipment under the overhang where she parked her car, then went AROUND to unlock those front doors - and had to go back around via inside to unlock the doors where she parked. Does that sound correct?

I do not know which key she had, or if the locks are different for the car port area entrance and the main doors . This is my old church home and I have spoken with someone clarified for me that missy did had a key to unlock the doors and that key only gave her access to get inside not to any other locked rooms.

I do not know which key she had, or if the locks are different for the car port area entrance and the main doors . This is my old church home and I have spoken with someone clarified for me that missy did had a key to unlock the doors and that key only gave her access to get inside not to any other locked rooms.

Is the sanctuary normally locked? When they worked out inside, was it in the hallways?

Thank you Glammie! :)

RBBM : when the perp is standing by the bulletin board, it does look as though he is looking at a phone, scrolling his messages. then he turns his back on the video camera for a moment. jmo

This has me wondering if someone else could have been watching / following Missy and communicating with the swat perp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Marking my spot.
Could you please tell us where this "Last Read" feature is located?

I see nothing at the top of the page and a brief look at the WS FAQ was not helpful.

At the top of this page..
There is a View first unread and thread tools
On the right hand side just under the thread name

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Marking my spot.
Could you please tell us where this "Last Read" feature is located?

I see nothing at the top of the page and a brief look at the WS FAQ was not helpful.

I could be wrong, but I think they meant "View First Unread", which is to the left of Thread Tools toward the top of the page.

Hey Folks,

Let's stop with the "RUMORS".

And please don't bring any FB pages or groups here that haven't been authorized by Tricia.

Thanks!

Does one pay for a gym membership weekly? Or monthly?

Not a very active person here:blushing:

Dushi---a typical gym/health club charges members monthly, however, you can pay for a year or two upfront, and receive a discount. At least this has been my experience, many years of working out.

As far as yoga or Pilates classes, you pay by the class, or for a group of classes.

So, to answer your question, there are many choices when it comes to paying for fitness :treadmill:

IMHO

If someone is arrested for this crime, I wouldn't expect then to be booked into jail immediately. They would most likely be taken to the PD and interrogated first. Even if the suspect requests a lawyer and refuses to participate in an interrogation, it can be a slow process to transport someone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If someone was arrested, it doesn't necessarily have to be in Ellis County. It could be in another county or for that matter another state.

The gyms I've been to were all monthly and set up as an automatic draft.

The AF membership in my area offers a much better rate if a year is purchased and paid in advance, even better rate for two years paid in advance. Not sure if they're all the same everywhere though.

I'm going to watch 4pm news on nbcdfw.com just in case. For anyone interested who is not local, you can see live streaming on their website, http://www.nbcdfw.com

I agree with this assessment. LE involves the public as far as requesting assistance, but are typically guarded with most information as the investigation unfolds. Leaks, some intentional, most not, are the scraps we feed on. This is why I try to make evaluations based only on evidence that either the courts or LE themselves officially release in the way of press conferences or public pleas. Having witnessed what goes on in the media/online as far as manufactured evidence, deliberate omissions, or plain old scuttlebutt getting twisted into "facts" (and constantly repeated without verifiable sources), I become frustrated and wary.

The thing about this case that gives me a sense of confidence is the overlap of investigatory agencies. The best in the country. I have my own theories, like most of you. I'm impatient and curious, something you all can relate to. I'm enjoying hearing other opinions on this case.

My one request to other Websleuths is to let the mods do the censoring. It gets annoying to read comments like "we already discussed that evidence and we decided" or "your ideas aren't valid because of your confirmation bias" etc. These are meant to censor and squelch thread participants, who may actually have something of value to contribute. The mods are doing a great job. I feel like if they need our help, they'll ask.

This 100%!! That's not how it works here....we hash and rehash....within TOS. Plus with this many threads and so many new members, we can't know what was said 8 threads ago.

The AF membership in my area offers a much better rate if a year is purchased and paid in advance, even better rate for two years paid in advance. Not sure if they're all the same everywhere though.

I always pay for a full year, no discount for two years so I just pay the one year, been doing it for 6 years now.

Nothing on NBCDFW news at 4. It's all politics...............GAG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyShakes