TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read an article (2011) in the NY Times about criminals impersonating LE. Seems it is very common in the Miami area. A lot of impersonations involving violent crime. Miami Dade LE even has a Police Impersonator Unit to help solve these crimes. A detective said that these types of crimes often involve a nexus of drugs ( meaning in Miami). fwiw

Hi. Yes...in the video I see thin ankles. I think it's a man personally. A woman would not bring a bunch of tools to kill someone, or find tools onsite to kill someone. They would use a gun. Imo. I could be 1000% wrong.

IMO i think it as more to do with the motive rather than gender. if it was a hired hit i'd say gun. but using the tools that were used....that's very personal, whether male or female. but of course i could also be wrong!

Please stop the chit chat and stay on topic. This thread is about Missy Bevers.

Thanks!

IMO i think it as more to do with the motive rather than gender. if it was a hired hit i'd say gun. but using the tools that were used....that's very personal, whether male or female. but of course i could also be wrong!

It's always possible the killer did bring a gun but once he/she saw the hammer the plan changed. The whole thing creeps me out.

Great show tonight Tricia! It sounds like CT is pretty much all anyone in Midlothian is talking about. So surprising! As always, it gives us lots to think about. Thanks for the program.

That pic is crazy!

That picture also, IMO, shows that the person is NOT wearing huge, oversized boots. Blown up like that, it's clear that the "step" shape of the foot is created by the shadow of his foot. Remember, the light above was strong enough to make a really huge shine on the helmet (that's the white line we are seeing). That same light is creating a shadow cast by his feet. The feet actually look rather average sized; even slightly small. JMO

It's always possible the killer did bring a gun but once he/she saw the hammer the plan changed. The whole thing creeps me out.

Radio show mentioned target person may have just had "the perception" an affair went on, so this pushed her over the edge

Great show tonight Tricia! It sounds like CT is pretty much all anyone in Midlothian is talking about. So surprising! As always, it gives us lots to think about. Thanks for the program.

It's going to be very awkward if it is confirmed by LE that it is not CT. I wish they were a little more forthcoming about where they're going with their investigation. I don't buy that they have no suspects. I just don't.

If the suspect is a scorned woman with a cheating husband and decided to get rid of the competition, I can't imagine what the cheating husband is going through. Surely he knows that his wife is the killer. There are most likely children who will be traumatized for life. He hasn't gone to LE. They are just waiting for LE to knock on the door. I can't imagine sleeping beside someone capable of cold-bloodied murder and waiting. Hope we don't see a murder/suicide.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Think about this from a man's perspective, what man would be so ticked he would go to all the trouble to dress up in a clown suit and hang around for half an hour waiting for his target then not use a gun?

Well, JOhn Wayne Gacy (the Killer Clown), for one! I don't think dressing up and lying in wait are gender specific. In any case, this person is a violent nut, regardless of gender.

10 pages back, Paulas88 said something I agree with re the burner phone. (Sorry, tried to find it). Paulas thoughts were along lines of "What if perp used burner to contact BB".

Yes. Quite possible (and others), if true.

Her guest said that she believes an arrest of the ankle lady will happen within 7 days

Thank you for this. Hmmm. Maybe they HAD figured most of it out when they all went home for the weekend. One arrest may lead to another? (And another??)

Actually its sad. If everyone thinks that so and so was so crazy to do this?

Then why the sabbatical about the arrest.

Should we wait for anything else.

So they DO have a poi. Hmmm..

I'm honestly so surprised. Did you hear the part where a lady in BB's family was the one to point the finger at CT 3 days after the murder? Guess it makes MIL's letter pretty clear

The more I watch it, the less "weird" his/her gait seems, esp considering they're wearing the wrong size shoe, can't see that well, and is wear a bunch of heavy, ill-fitting gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jh241d