TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it couldn't be, only that statistically it's unlikely. Women who murder most often act on emotion, and act without regard for consequences. They may try to clean up or hide the act afterwards, but even then often turn themselves, confess or even broadcast the act to others as a matter of being confirmed or validated. The few who do plot, are often sloppy and are caught quickly . Men who kill out of vengeance , generally do so without regard. They rarely plan it. Men who kill over fantasy are plotters. When you get down to the root of men who kill for money, it also leads back to some manifestation of fantasy.

Respectfully, but naaahhh; plenty of women plan, plan, plan a murder just like some men do. I will say though, that women will often get a man to kill for them by being manipulative sexually and emotionally, while men have to pay money to get another man to do the murder for them.

Oh, women do plan. :/

:skip: ---- :lookingitup: --- :scale:

Midlothian Anytime Fitness's facebook page has lists of the months most active members. Missy is never on any of the lists.

Can't help but wonder if the gym owner is embellishing Missy's involvement at his gym.

Possible, on current. But looks like back in 2014 she was trying to start up some bootcamp classes per fb comments on that page. Even starting up her own class. Miss-fits. I think thats possibly not long after she got her certification maybe?

Hello MG. In this pic, perfect shot of a very slim ankle (feminine) and reminds me of early reports (day of,or after murder) "...the perp was wearing so much clothing...". and deliberately large shoes. This excess padding may have contributed to the "swagger" that's been talked about. Those that felt she was pregnant is probably due to (what appears to me) to be a body bag carrying tools, phone, etc.

As I've stated several times in the threads, you can't look at the body. I only worked on the face of the pic. So you need to disregard the ankles.

If there's a burner phone, then clearly there is more than 1 person. Would the carefully disguised perp risk talking/texting to Missy? More likely it's 2 other people discussing the plan. And 2 other people who must have known her, otherwise there would be no need for a burner phone. Both BB and VB had 2 phone numbers listed in the search warrant. Why would they need 2 numbers? Maybe BB for work, but VB?

Not necessarily. Burner phone (IF there is one) could be for contact with MB and the Suspect. JMHO And as far as VB having 2 cell phones, we don't know what her job is (or if she works) Many people have a work phone and a personal phone. (I do good to keep up with one lol ) I doubt if she had a 2nd phone listed with AT&T it is a "burner phone" JMHO

Some people asked why a fitness trainer would start her day 45 minutes earlier for a 5:00 teaching session.

Lol.

Maybe she loved her job and wanted to be prepared to motivate others. Jmo

I doubt some lover said let's get a smooch at 4am when she just finished a 3 day trip.

Jmo.

Now if you seen Missy last Facebook post. She clearly states that she had to be up at 3:30 am to get to class.

So the killer could have read the post and knew Missy would be there by 4am. Jmo

Respectfully BBM, I dont think those are new. Rather, I should say Rumors have been against TOS since I started reading here, long before I joined. But I know for sure since I have been a member.

Hello mimi and agree :) I've skipped so many pages after seeing an opinion - thought or set of initials on a SW - become rumor then become fact; often to the detriment of innocent people. The "sexting" party has cooperated with LE. There's nothing to suggest anything physical on that issue. The MIL gasped, quite unnecessarily and IMO, having a dig, "flirtatious messages, come on, enough is enough".

Not saying it couldn't be, only that statistically it's unlikely. Women who murder most often act on emotion, and act without regard for consequences. They may try to clean up or hide the act afterwards, but even then often turn themselves, confess or even broadcast the act to others as a matter of being confirmed or validated. The few who do plot, are often sloppy and are caught quickly . Men who kill out of vengeance , generally do so without regard. They rarely plan it. Men who kill over fantasy are plotters. When you get down to the root of men who kill for money, it also leads back to some manifestation of fantasy.

Except statistics didn't kill MB, a person - who could be a statistical outlier - did. Plus, there are plenty of female murderers who plan thoroughly and plenty of sloppy male murderers killing for money/fantasy. Wiki thinks 15% of serial killers are female with an estimated 6-10 average kills apiece. I believe this was a non-spontaneous crime of passion with a female perp (although I certainly would not be surprised if an accomplice(s) were involved - of either gender).

LE announced they were taking the weekend off; cutting back on heads; but maintaining a skeleton team following up leads from public. I wonder if that break was given as they finally had the SwatPerp figured out and Chief said: "Great job, team. Lots of red-tape, police and legal house-keeping left so it's still a busy time ahead. Go home and rest. Be with your families and take a well earned break."

Hello MG. In this pic, perfect shot of a very slim ankle (feminine) and reminds me of early reports (day of,or after murder) "...the perp was wearing so much clothing...". and deliberately large shoes. This excess padding may have contributed to the "swagger" that's been talked about. Those that felt she was pregnant is probably due to (what appears to me) to be a body bag carrying tools, phone, etc.

Hi. Yes...in the video I see thin ankles. I think it's a man personally. A woman would not bring a bunch of tools to kill someone, or find tools onsite to kill someone. They would use a gun. Imo. I could be 1000% wrong.

As I've stated several times in the threads, you can't look at the body. I only worked on the face of the pic. So you need to disregard the ankles.

Thanks and will do :)

IMO, from early CCTV clips, I noticed small ankles.

Maybe the elaborate outfit was needed to cover any identifying tattoos. Possibly face tattoos? Just throwing that out there.

Yes! That's exactly what it reminds me of!! Thank you. We had a friend that went with us on Spring Break and she walked like that. Btw, she was small and not used to being 8 months pregnant, so it totally makes sense that this person was not used to carrying that much weight around so had more "swagger" than normal.

rbbm

That's amazing you can see the pupils. All I see are two dark spots where the eyes should be.

I used to be on diet pills (aka speed) and they would make my pupils huge like that. Not to mention it made me kind of mean...I'm just fat & happy now;)

Ed Gein, Zzodiac, Rafael Ramirez, Hadden Clark, Jolie Branis, Alex Mingel, shall I go on? Profile, says white male mid to late 30s, possibly early 40s,all the way. JMO, but I don't think that many people would have thought woman had LE not corrected their initial statement .

Huh? I have read everywhere and everything on this case and probably about 80 percent of people that watched that video thought it was a woman way before LE retracted their "male" statement. Have you read all the threads from the beginning?

Why do you think it might be a juvie Unknown to her? What would the motive be? And how would this kid know where she'd be and when and how would he get out of his house at 3 am? And do you think the juvie is a male or female? It seems kind of big to be a juvenile but who knows. People are getting bigger every day.
I had this feeling of a possible juvenile much earlier (before all the personal drama played out) because of the overall strolling of the perp, appearance of immature/not grasping what was about to happen/coupled with the uniform getup, then the info I knew from personal sources on the very violent nature of the assault on Missy that resulted in her death (hopefully most observed injuries happened after her death). But then all the drama unfolded, and I was thinking because it was so personally violating it was more likely a jealous or angry adult, esp with all the relationship issues. It's a tough call-was someone feeling betrayed, and needed to eliminate threat? Motive could apply to a teen or an adult. Idk. Just my two cents.

When I watch the video I get the impression this is a long-legged person. Quite tall. Looking at the length from knee to ankle and again from knee to hip, and his walk, he seems quite lanky. When he is breaking the glass, from the side, his hip area is narrow. I think this person is taller than the previously mentioned 5' 8". Cameras that are overhead make a person look shorter than they really are. Give it a try and look up when you're walking into a store with a camera monitor screen. JMO

Yes! That's exactly what it reminds me of!! Thank you. We had a friend that went with us on Spring Break and she walked like that. Btw, she was small and not used to being 8 months pregnant, so it totally makes sense that this person was not used to carrying that much weight around so had more "swagger" than normal.

:) I joined many early on believing it's a woman watching CCTV. The padding added to that apparent yet slight awkwardness opening the stable-door in the hall (IMO). I think the padding AND shoes exaggerated a natural gait? That's pondering, not confirming, btw. I don't think the bag was heavily bulked up with tools, suffice to say the attached bag itself added a bit of bulk perhaps,but not weight. (I also think she is very very very very worried right now and panicking "Oh no! if only I ...or ... I forgot about that...etc ?")

Are you guys listening to Tricia's show? Seems like she and her guest are convinced that SWATperp is a lady with a broken foot. I'm really surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214