TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this question has been answered before. People mention that LE has 30 minutes of video. Do we know that as fact? Or do the video clips they have span a timeframe of 30 minutes based on time stamp (where there might be much less actual video)? Two very different things. I am wondering if this has ever been clarified.

ROTARY_DIAL bbm. First of all thank you for your posting contributions. I have NEVER understood the allure of MMA fighting, pummeling another person into a bloody and violent submission. Having said that, I see a person attracted to that sport, even after military service a very scary individual. I guess that's why they call it "mixed martial arts" Ie, anything, any weapon at hand to subdue your victim into submission. Sometimes it appears as if the fighter has gone into a frenzied state during their attack. They keep punching and hitting, even though their opponent is gravely injured, battered and bleeding. People (referees and assts) have to jump in and intervene. STOP THE CARNAGE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Since MB's funeral was a closed casket....I can't help but wonder....There was no referee or assts to stop the frenzied attack upon poor Missy. So now I have to consider many issues #1) Propensity towards violence #2) A rejected business associate/intimate relationship.#3) Search warrant for phone #4) Linkedin connection/communication preference
So many great sleuths have given great theories.....and I've considered them all & contributed to some. But tonight, I don't think I'll go with, "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"...Cuz that is exactly where I'm going to look. Thanks for your time....Sleuth on!

Good post. I'd like to add that I don't think a guy like that would kill over being rejected though. He could get any girl he wants I'm sure. Hot Girls are always swarming around those fighters. If he did it, I think it's far more likely the motive would be either jealousy, lack of control of her, or his wanting to end it and her not and his worrying his wife would find out. Or maybe she found out something about him and might tell his wife or others, like illegal drug use, steroids, affairs with other women, etc.

Respectfully, I wasn't spreading them. Evidently not the case as there are many like this .. I questioned it prior on other posts. This OP posts are like a VI but yet we have no Suspect nor any VI so again... I just curious about that prior post. Among others. JMHO

I'm sure there have been many posts like it. That's probably why Mods keep reminding people to not post rumors.

I suppose when they do not warn the public that there is a dangerous person running around, breaking into "safe" places like churches, it tells me that this is an isolated incident and MB was the intended victim. I myself feel this person, no matter their intention, is still dangerous.If you could calmly walk down the halls and kill someone with a hammer, then you are capable of doing it again.

This Perp is out there living among their family and friends. It took an unknown cause to set them off to kill MB. Who's to say that something isn't going to happen to set them off again.

BBM. Now this statement I can live with! If MB was a perceived threat to a psychopath, then anyone coming close to the psychopath's ID is in danger,IMO. Including LE. perhaps that's another reason they're so silent? And we have learned from experts over the years: 2 things psychopaths fear the most:

1. The unknown and 2. Discovery. In that order.

Isn't that actually a rumor? I thought we, here, do not spread rumors.

States a Local giving updates:

Breck80 April 30 # 386 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-6&p=12511426#post12511426
Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6
I was discussing this case with my family and something popped in my head. The morning of Missy's murder, I was down at the Ellis County courthouse for something work-related.

I vividly remember finding out about the murder early that morning and discussing it around lunch time again. From the jump, everyone around the courthouse said it was a robbery gone bad. It's just what we were told early bc that's what investigators probably suspected.

We now know that's not the case. BUT, my biggest fear is that the crime scene was accidentally botched from the start. Midlothian has not had a murder in 7 years. If robbery was suspected right away, I fear that critical interviews with people on scene might not have happened. People may have been able to slip by and important interviews with other CG campers at the other locations were probably delayed for days. If fire officials arrived first, were footprints stepped all over and critical evidence accidentally ruined? I hope this is not the case. But thinking back to that first day, this scenario seems more and more likely.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breck80 May 1 #245 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-7&p=12515381#post12515381

TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just to update here locally in Midlothian. I went to an event over the weekend where many people from local government, public service, churches and family also attended. Like I shared before, we are all very connected and our lives interwoven, mostly because of our children and faith-based community. Midlothian is a special place where people love and care deeply about their neighbors and this has rattled us all.

All though Missy's murder is different, these last two weeks have been nothing like it was during the Chris Kyle murder (where we discussed things openly and often at social gatherings). With Missy, gossip and rumors aren't rampant; there's no hatred, pressure on LE or bitterness right now; everyone just seems to be just truly heartbroken, sad, guarded and quiet.

Early on, we obviously knew to look at the family. IMO, it's become more and more apparent here lately that the investigation is going in a completely different direction. I really wouldn't be surprised if the family is cleared soon. If LE waits on that, I think it's purely for strategic reasons.

I know some will debate and attempt to dig into the family until the very end. But I just encourage everyone to think about other potential suspects. Due to the rules of this forum, I can't list specifics of who they are IMO obviously. However, based on what you can find via social media, on this forum and combined with your own sleuthing skills (which honestly have been so amazing), it won't be hard to figure out the person(s) -- IMO-- LE are looking most closely at. You all are incredible! Keep up the great work!

I was reading the exchange on AT's personal website as it was happening. It went like this (not verbatim, but as close as I can recollect):

AT: Hey FBer's. Two people stopped by my curbside garbage and picked up all my bags and threw them into their trunk. I suspect they are trying to attempt an identity theft. Not sure if it's happening in your area but watch out
Neighbor/Friend: Are you sure it was for identity theft? Have you called the police and reported it. You should call the local police.

Moments later.

AT: Oh. I guess it probably wasn't an identity theft then. I better not say anything else.
Neighbor/Friend: Feds?
AT. Bingo.

And then it goes silent. I read it myself, so it's not just some random rumor. I didn't see any indication he was speculating.

That's not quite how it went and the whole conversation is still there, including him saying he found out who it was, that it was "sortof" a "false alarm," that it was a "crazy story," and he can't talk about it.

That's not quite how it went and the whole conversation is still there, including him saying he found out who it was, that it was "sortof" a "false alarm," that it was a "crazy story," and he can't talk about it.

You are 100% correct. I read it short of an hour ago. Thank you for being scrupulous.

We know that b/c the cameras are said by LE to have been motion-activated. The car wouldn't be on any video before the perp came in because there WAS no video before the perp came in.

And it must have been gone when police came or they'd have the car's make and model (not to mention the license plate, VIN#, etc.) But they say they don't KNOW the make and model...so it was gone when they got there.

How do you know the vehicle footage came from the church interior cameras rather than from the gun store exterior camera? Also we don't know that LE didn't get the make of models of cars that were there when they arrived and that none of the cars are potential matches.

I think he's back in shape. He was supposed to have another fight this month, according to public mma publicity web pages.

See, I don't see a sloppy, broken down old guy or a woman when I watch the church videos. I see someone with lots of training.
I think we might just be going down the right path. My daughter's biological father is an extreme narcissist. He constantly works out and is consumed with it. Btw, he usually has several women in his que that he has separate burner phones to keep them separate.
There is nothing that would set him off more than someone who questioned him or rejected him. What if she was trying to move on with her marriage/family and stay away from him and the very thought of someone telling him no, fueled the roid rage

I see first comment as "watch out for Feds" and AT replied "Bingo", then later that night AT has the conversation you are describing with a different person, in which he says he found out who it was but can't talk about it, and "smh"

Yes, my list is pretty similar. I've added the possibility of any (as yet unidentified/known or confirmed) female lovers that may exist. I have a feeling this is very very close to home. Shakespeare often guides my hinkey-meter, through his brilliant one-liner: Thou Doth Protest Too Much. It's a time-worn standard.

Female lovers of whom? BB, MB, or someone else?

I see first comment as "watch out for Feds" and AT replied "Bingo", then later that night AT has the conversation you are describing with a different person, in which he says he found out who it was but can't talk about it, and "smh"

Correct.

Female lovers of whom? BB, MB, or someone else?

Hi Scout. Hypothetical statement. If there was a lover (wife/spouse) of someone MB knew - or a jealous lover of BB. Basis IF if if if LE's indication of intimate relationships existed in the marriage is true. Was putting together a list of possibilities. Currently (I believe) that LE's inference was perhaps dabbling by both parties as they said "in the marriage". 2people in the marriage. I was simply keeping options open and not ruling out anything...yet.

I'm wondering: ignoring current Jealous Lover angles, love triangles, or quadrangles, perhaps crime was planned for anything from 3 - 6 months. How long was Missy doing bootcamp at CofC? Would/could MB's bootcamp be part of any reason someone wanted her out of the picture? Were there people kicked out? Competition? WHO might have been upset that MB had this CofC early morning bootcamp going? MB appears to have been highly loved and very good at what she did!
MB was a SAHM until about 3 years ago when she got involved in fitness. <modsnip> BB has been sick a lot and perhaps home more, as far as we know everyone sleeps at the home. MB does not seem to EVER be alone in 24 hours - except for that brief half hour window of opportunity setting up CG at CoC, or driving. This is probably why BB's remark about "opportunity" stuck in some people's mind (including mine), because this really was the only opportunity to get MB alone. How coincidental is that that a woman who is almost never alone in any 24 hours just happens to be murdered during the half hour window of "opportunity"?

It is clear to me that they know exactly who is reponsible. I don't understand their handling of this case at all. What are they waiting for?

"A more specific physical description" might just mean they are closer to knowing perps exact height. The title of article is very misleading. the article does not state anywhere that they now have a "detailed description of perp" like title does. I hope I'm wrong and they have a NASA enhanced close up, but I highly doubt it. If they did have a detailed description and still said nothing to public, then it would most likely mean they know exactly who it is and an arrest would be imminent, which they've said it is not.

States a Local giving updates:

Breck80 April 30 # 386 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-6&p=12511426#post12511426
Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6
I was discussing this case with my family and something popped in my head. The morning of Missy's murder, I was down at the Ellis County courthouse for something work-related.

I vividly remember finding out about the murder early that morning and discussing it around lunch time again. From the jump, everyone around the courthouse said it was a robbery gone bad. It's just what we were told early bc that's what investigators probably suspected.

We now know that's not the case. BUT, my biggest fear is that the crime scene was accidentally botched from the start. Midlothian has not had a murder in 7 years. If robbery was suspected right away, I fear that critical interviews with people on scene might not have happened. People may have been able to slip by and important interviews with other CG campers at the other locations were probably delayed for days. If fire officials arrived first, were footprints stepped all over and critical evidence accidentally ruined? I hope this is not the case. But thinking back to that first day, this scenario seems more and more likely.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breck80 May 1 #245 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-7&p=12515381#post12515381

TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just to update here locally in Midlothian. I went to an event over the weekend where many people from local government, public service, churches and family also attended. Like I shared before, we are all very connected and our lives interwoven, mostly because of our children and faith-based community. Midlothian is a special place where people love and care deeply about their neighbors and this has rattled us all.

All though Missy's murder is different, these last two weeks have been nothing like it was during the Chris Kyle murder (where we discussed things openly and often at social gatherings). With Missy, gossip and rumors aren't rampant; there's no hatred, pressure on LE or bitterness right now; everyone just seems to be just truly heartbroken, sad, guarded and quiet.

Early on, we obviously knew to look at the family. IMO, it's become more and more apparent here lately that the investigation is going in a completely different direction. I really wouldn't be surprised if the family is cleared soon. If LE waits on that, I think it's purely for strategic reasons.

I know some will debate and attempt to dig into the family until the very end. But I just encourage everyone to think about other potential suspects. Due to the rules of this forum, I can't list specifics of who they are IMO obviously. However, based on what you can find via social media, on this forum and combined with your own sleuthing skills (which honestly have been so amazing), it won't be hard to figure out the person(s) -- IMO-- LE are looking most closely at. You all are incredible! Keep up the great work!

I believe this is a local who is just hearing all the same rumors the rest of us locals have heard from the get go. Maybe even a fishing expedition! I would just scroll and roll Mimi. I am trying to avoid the rumors and concentrate on the FACTS. As a local we have to look at what we know and what can be verified because the telephone game is tearing the community apart and that is a FACT. I had to put myself in a self imposed timeout yesterday to avoid venting my frustration about this very thing. Not directed at anyone in particular.

"A more specific physical description" might just mean they are closer to knowing perps exact height. The title of article is very misleading. the article does not state anywhere that they now have a "detailed description of perp" like title does. I hope I'm wrong and they have a NASA enhanced close up, but I highly doubt it. If they did have a detailed description and still said nothing to public, then it would most likely mean they know exactly who it is and an arrest would be imminent, which they've said it is not.

Gotcha. Thanks for those intelligent thoughts :).

There was an article yesterday that had "detailed description" in it because i quoted it in the last thread.
I can't find it today as i am at home on this old computer that boots me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member