TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue that I immediately notice is this guy, CW, uses his fists as weapons. He doesn't bludgeon opponents with a tool. He doesn't need a screwdriver to get the job done. Nor does he appear to possess the persona of a killer. He apologized for breaking the fighter's arm by saying the guy "didn't tap". This is a man who joined the military after 9/11. He is a patriot. He fights in a cage. He does not accost women, jmho. He loves them and likely flirts with them. I don't think that he kills them by sitting on their chest while stabbing them with a tool.

IOW, the SP is a coward who ambushed this precious lady during a time when she would least expect it. After all, she was inside the Church of Christ.

All speculation on my part here but if he had a fight scheduled for May 20th why would he risk using his hands? He would protect them, IMO. Have you ever seen someone's hands after a real fight? I mean obviously the perp went to great lengths to protect their body from any type of evidence a struggle would leave, bruises, scratches, ect. I'm not on any one particular bandwagon I am just trying to look at all the information we have in a objective prospective.

If the murder was so personal as many have speculated, wouldn't it have been committed by the person his/herself rather than a hitperson?

17 strikes with a hammer and a staged burglary was done by someone who never met Teresa Sievers at the alleged behest of her husband, which MB may have even received the same amount of blows from the same type of instrument also in a staged burglary

Observation only. Photos of Missy with family are appearing on some family members' FBs since her passing. None were present beforehand. For years.

:tears:
This is key IMO. A very good profiler noticed this early on. I was impressed by it.

Honestly, I don't know why CW has not received greater scrutiny on this board. I found his fights online---the ones where he tackles the other fighter, sits on this chest and beats the crap out of his head---soon after his name was released.

All of the characteristics that you listed fit the profile that I had built just from watching the security videos.

All I can think of is that he must have a pretty good alibi for nobody to be considering him a suspect.

As always, JMO.

any footage of him walking with a strange gait?

Has anyone else noticed how CT deleted everything off her Facebook? Very suspicious

Not suspicious at all. I was reading through one of the 'who killed Missy Bevers' groups on Facebook and at least one person said they messaged her to see if she did it. Her name and face are all over the internet in association with this crime. She has kids who go online. She has removed her online self from being hurt further. If she is found to NOT be the perp, I would expect a ton of people should be sending her hand written apologies, flowers, etc as that would make her very much a victim. Being a mom of 4 is hard enough, and we are only speculating with very little info. Be very careful with your words, they can hurt more than physical pain.

I think we might just be going down the right path. My daughter's biological father is an extreme narcissist. He constantly works out and is consumed with it. Btw, he usually has several women in his que that he has separate burner phones to keep them separate.
There is nothing that would set him off more than someone who questioned him or rejected him. What if she was trying to move on with her marriage/family and stay away from him and the very thought of someone telling him no, fueled the roid rage

The SWAT perp walks slowly and deliberating, methodical...not fueled by roid rage. Unless the police have footage of him/her raging during r after the murder.

Does anyone know what MB was doing in Austin, like was this something just for Head Trainers? I've seen it said that she was there for the Austin Total Transformation, but that didn't actually start until the day she was killed:
http://campgladiator.com/totaltransformationpromoterms/
If this was a trainer thing, I'd think that more than MB and AT went from the area who are also head trainers.

Not suspicious at all. I was reading through one of the 'who killed Missy Bevers' groups on Facebook and at least one person said they messaged her to see if she did it. Her name and face are all over the internet in association with this crime. She has kids who go online. She has removed her online self from being hurt further. If she is found to NOT be the perp, I would expect a ton of people should be sending her hand written apologies, flowers, etc as that would make her very much a victim. Being a mom of 4 is hard enough, and we are only speculating with very little info. Be very careful with your words, they can hurt more than physical pain.

Right. There was obviously a reason their phones were on the warrant. Even if she had nothing to do with this, she COULD very well be dealing with the discovery that her husband was cheating if that is why the phones of these two specific people were looked at.

17 strikes with a hammer and a staged burglary was done by someone who never met Teresa Sievers at the alleged behest of her husband, which MB may have even received the same amount of blows from the same type of instrument also in a staged burglary

Good point. Does this imply that possibly all the stab wounds were neither personal or necessary but rather to make it look that way? And, for what purpose?

I read on here days ago something that made sense to me. I would think that because this was so well planned by the killer she or he did put plastic in their car and then rolled the whole mess up and buried it somewhere pre planned. I think the killer would not use the nearby resoirvoir to dump all their kill items because police could decide to empty the resoirvoir to check and also weighted down packages can fall apart.
From everything LE has made public, other than the perp's description, it seems evidence is technologically based. Digital footprints etc rather than trace evidence. Even with the disguise you would think the perp not only left trace evidence on MB (fibers under her nails etc) but also left with MB's DNA or fibers on them?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I read on here days ago something that made sense to me. I would think that because this was so well planned by the killer she or he did put plastic in their car and then rolled the whole mess up and buried it somewhere pre planned. I think the killer would not use the nearby resoirvoir to dump all their kill items because police could decide to empty the resoirvoir to check and also weighted down packages can fall apart.

Thank you.....it was during the Saran Wrap convos many threads ago.

If the murder was so personal as many have speculated, wouldn't it have been committed by the person his/herself rather than a hitperson?

I agree. It seems to be a targeted hit, but it also seems that the one delivering this hit had no small amount of personal rage involved in delivering it.

So JMO, maybe, but if this was a 'hit' it was carried out by a somewhat willing party who was motivated by personal anger (he knew Missy) as well as by payment.

WOW SandyQLS, good post! Really brings it into perspective, how really personal this was.

RBBM : Or how well organized the plan was if it was a targeted hit. I would say that the plan might have been well laid out, but the actual application was sloppy, leaving his burglary tools at the crime scene, as an example. jmo

From everything LE has made public, other than the perp's description, it seems evidence is technologically based. Digital footprints etc rather than trace evidence. Even with the disguise you would think the perp not only left trace evidence on MB (fibers under her nails etc) but also left with MB's DNA or fibers on them?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I bet touch DNA will be utilized

In terms of motive - vet/mma fighter versus the stay-at-home-mom ( I can't even believe we are discussing this :( ) I can come up with motives for the mom - namely jealousy and protecting family. The motive I can think of the fighter is protecting family - so his wife didn't find out.

Right. There was obviously a reason their phones were on the warrant. Even if she had nothing to do with this, she COULD very well be dealing with the discovery that her husband was cheating if that is why the phones of these two specific people were looked at.

Or it could be as simple as AJ called CT from Missy's phone from Austin or that CT called Missy looking for AJ. So may reasons. JMO

In terms of motive - vet/mma fighter versus the stay-at-home-mom ( I can't even believe we are discussing this :( ) I can come up with motives for the mom - namely jealousy and protecting family. The only motive I can think of the fighter is so his wife didn't find out.

Or like someone else pointed out earlier, maybe she (MB) had cut off an affair or he did and maybe (MB) threatened to tell CWs wife. I can see many more possibilities.

What is "touch DNA"?

It is utilized in solving murders---another tool. It will show fiber transfers, minuscule skin cells that fell onto the victim. It is not a perfect finger-pointer to the perp & not nearly as straight forward as regular DNA crime analysis. But it can prove a useful tool during investigations whereby no direct DNA is found at the scene. I don't think touch DNA holds up as formal evidence during trials though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9