TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor should it be. Because if they haven't learned anything in almost a month, to narrow the field and focus their thinking on who-what-how etc, that would be a disaster.

You'll have to give me a link where LE has narrowed their field. That's all . ;)

I don't blame CW. Ditto CT. In fact the sooner every person remotely linked to Missy's brutal murder turns their social settings to private, the better. Public opinion is growing like mold and is not just rancid - it's reaching epidemic fever pitch. Don't be surprised at spiked sales in Pitch Forks.

Neutral and definitely not snarky and/or not aimed at you, robthomas. Myself included! here ---> transporting the latest movement, let alone "info", on any individual's social media activity is getting OTT. Public are now like swarms of piranha on these folk.

I agree. Which is why my comments have been only directed at him...except for a compliment about his wife. I'm not going to do as some and start digging in to how he and his wife keep their house, how they raise their kids, etc. etc. NONE of that matters except the perp's actions with Missy.

CW may very well be innocent. But he is at least as worthy of scrutiny as anyone else on that SW - CT, AT, RB, etc. etc. etc. And frankly, I think he ticks more boxes than either, especially CT.

You're a trained mma fighter--why not use those skills?
Way too many variables that are out of your control. Even if you got the jump on someone and got them in a rear naked chokehold, they could scratch your face and get your DNA under their nails before you pass out. They could fight back with anything within each and injure you enough to leave your blood on the scene. Stab you with their keys, etc. Someone could walk up on you committing the crime because it is taking too long.

I think the killer just didn't have access to a gun or didn't feel comfortable using firearms.

I could be totally wrong. This murder is confusing to me because why would the person seemed to have planned this crime in so many aspects (swat gear, covered face, tools, etc) and totally neglect other aspects (being seen on camera for so long, supposedly leaving tools at the crime scene, risk being caught/seen by other CG people).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree with a lot of this. I also wonder, since they seem familiar with the church and where the cameras are, if maybe there was a 2nd person there who never appears on camera. The person in the video just doesn't seem right to me. He/She seems to take a step when using the hammer and only seems to half *advertiser censored* swing it....I dunno maybe it was all for show and they are really way stronger than they act.

Agree. I personally believe there may be one or two more involved. Could an accomplice have been waiting nearby in a getaway car, giving rise to needing a burner? Burner may also have been used to send (if true) creepy-messages to Missy. Perp may indeed have been in possession of such burner for longer than the 30 day window period we currently understand. The pings and contacts within any such burner-phone will add to psycho-perp's ID.

Or. Was this a stand-alone perp?

Way too many variables that are out of your control. Even if you got the jump on someone and got them in a rear naked chokehold, they could scratch your face and get your DNA under their nails before you pass out. They could fight back with anything within each and injure you enough to leave your blood on the scene. Stab you with their keys, etc. Someone could walk up on you committing the crime because it is taking too long.

I think the killer just didn't have access to a gun or didn't feel comfortable using firearms.

I could be totally wrong. This murder is confusing to me because why would the person seemed to have planned this crime in so many aspects (swat gear, covered face, tools, etc) and totally neglect other aspects (being seen on camera for so long, supposedly leaving tools at the crime scene, risk being caught/seen by other CG people).

Simply put, he may not have the same critical reasoning skills as others. All those hits to the head do harm over time. Also, I think that unless someone is very tech-oriented, they either don't KNOW all of the tools at LE's disposal or they don't really understand how they work. I can see someone used to putting on tactical gear thinking that they are anonymous inside of it, and forgetting about all of the scientific details like DNA, etc.

I agree. Which is why my comments have been only directed at him...except for a compliment about his wife. I'm not going to do as some and start digging in to how he and his wife keep their house, how they raise their kids, etc. etc. NONE of that matters except the perp's actions with Missy.

CW may very well be innocent. But he is at least as worthy of scrutiny as anyone else on that SW - CT, AT, RB, etc. etc. etc. And frankly, I think he ticks more boxes than either, especially CT.

Oh absolutely. I've particularly noticed your fairness in covering all aspects throughout this forum and not permanently harping on one "suspect". These are the type of posts that create informed debate without the Pitch Forks ;)
So. Thank you.

Hey there! Does anyone remember someone talking about a white cell phone on here at any point? I could have sworn I remember that, but I can't find it and need it. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you 😋

Honestly, I don't know why CW has not received greater scrutiny on this board. I found his fights online---the ones where he tackles the other fighter, sits on this chest and beats the crap out of his head---soon after his name was released.

All of the characteristics that you listed fit the profile that I had built just from watching the security videos.

All I can think of is that he must have a pretty good alibi for nobody to be considering him a suspect.

As always, JMO.

LOL or no one knew about him prior to the LinkedIn SW... revealing the "confirmed intimate communication from Jan 2016 until her death" or his broken foot ;) Rumors be damn ... at least the one with CW was confirmed by LEOl per SW not JMHO

Oh absolutely. I've particularly noticed your fairness in covering all aspects throughout this forum and not permanently harping on one "suspect". These are the type of posts that create informed debate without the Pitch Forks ;)
So. Thank you.

LOL, Tx. I've actually considered at least 4 possibilities over the past few weeks. One person who wrote a couple of letters, one who forgets important birthdays, another who takes long road trips without enough laundry, and a person who engages in brutal physical violence for a living. I'm trying to keep all possibilities open, lol.

:)

For us, as observers, I think it will be frustrating when an arrest is made and we will probably have to wait until trial to learn a motive and see what LE has been holding back.

I just hope someone is arrested soon so their community can return to somewhat normal and the family can get some closure.

ae5d0818e6ff33d0897e5c4ef9fc6f7c.jpg

Every once and awhile I really like posting this highly pixilated picture. There is no denying this is the perp we are looking for. I also think it looks a lot like one of those mentioned in the SW.

My eyes are now blind to the perp via these pics. I'd already ID's "my" POI then saw a pic on Soc Media. I confirmed they looked the same. Then, WS brought me to reality because there is simply no way I may make such a statement. For me, right now? I cannot definitively say any pixilated or adapted pic out there helps me. The CCTV tells me it's a woman. I sense the facial pic is a woman tween 30and maybe 50. Who? God knows!

Hey there! Does anyone remember someone talking about a white cell phone on here at any point? I could have sworn I remember that, but I can't find it and need it. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you ��

No, not at all. There may have been an obscure photo that someone suggested looked like a white phone, but it was quickly discredited. Why do you ask? Did someone have a white phone and killed Missy? Try a search, it's easy!!

For us, as observers, I think it will be frustrating when an arrest is made and we will probably have to wait until trial to learn a motive and see what LE has been holding back. I just hope someone is arrested soon so their community can return to somewhat normal and the family can get some closure.

Yes. What you said :) Jumping ahead to that closure-time, I wonder about trial.

A defense will be brought up, self-def would be, IMO, ruled out.
Mental Illness? To me, the crime is far too well orchestrated for a person with mental issues.
Affluenza? One of the latest defense mechanisms; utterly ludicrous, IMO.
Would/could the perp use their own,or any, preconceived "religious conviction" as a def?

I wonder what PsychopathPerp's def may eventually be? The longer they are out therefree, the longer they may have time to tweak relevant history into any trial-advantage.

You keep trying to assert that this heinous crime was done by a "religious" person, simply because their victim was going into a church and they went there to do their evil deed. Sorry, but that's incredibly flawed thinking, on about every level. If there's any conclusion about the perp to be drawn from the setting, it was more likely some God-hating beast who has no respect for a church, than one who attends church.

Im not "trying to assert anything." Lol. Just saying that everyone people have been publically pointing the finger at so far have been very religiou, posting comments about God etc frequently online. My point is that i wondered how one of these regions types could kill another human (against commandments, right) and do it in a church no less. And I thought if it is in fact one of these target people who are all religious from whatbive seen so far, the reason might be... What I detailed above. I still think church was just most convenient place for killing, period.

What's HIS alibi? A fishing trip? lol. LE hasn't said anything about his having or not having an alibi, so, really, it makes as much sense for us to sleuth him as anyone else. I find it very, very odd that a man who was clearly friendly enough with MB to either be having an affair with her, or at the least, exchanging what LE call "intimate" messages for at least three months, did not mention her death on FB. Instead, he put up a picture with no message, of him in a fighting stance throwing a punch. Not one message about MB in the weeks after she was murdered. Very, very odd, indeed. and now he deactivated his page.

Well I most certainly understand why some didn't post stuff. And depending on when in Jan.. it was until until her death April 18. (we dont know when exact last communication was but that is what SW states) So more like 4 months ..

They did the extraction on MB iPhone and iPad ... SW was executed on April 20. .. The Emerg Data Preservation was done for LinkedIn (faxed over) on April 26. So between those 6 days they were able to confirm the "intimate communication" and Extract CW cell phone too.

Wonder how they met and if they ever did workouts together? I mean... like exercise wise. Maybe met at a gym?? CW trained at a gym iirc in Dallas area? JMHO

I haven't watched your video link yet, but it isn't new info that BB didn't want to hear details of the manner of death. I think what he said was that he wasn't ready to hear about it.

That is not a red flag for me at all. He knows the crime was heinous. He knows she's dead and that the funeral had to be closed-casket. I wouldn't want to know the gory details either - maybe not right away. Maybe not ever.

I would to help figure out who did it.

Hey there! Does anyone remember someone talking about a white cell phone on here at any point? I could have sworn I remember that, but I can't find it and need it. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you ��

Quite a few pages were dedicated to a white cell phone. Public speculation; certainly *nothing* by LE or MSM. Last deduction I recall is that folk decided a white cell phone is the popular women's choice, LOL, and that something that looked like a white cell-phone in the CCTV. Zero confirmation; sheer speculation is last I captured on this subject.

My SO has a white phone in his brief case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme