TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not offended at all. But thanks for the kind words.

I guess that they could politely ASK, butRB is/was under no legal obligation to comply. I doubt that LE ASKED him to stick around. What for? JMO

If police need him at any point during the investigation, they will find him.

What would be the difference, if the UNSUB had not been recorded on camera? Or if he had been recorded on camera, but had been dressed entirely different?

-Nin

JMHO, the SWAT clothing was on purpose and wanted to be seen on camera. There is a sign as you pull into the drive showing the church has surv cameras. Have my own unspoken thoughts on that too ;)

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

Above is the link to the surveillance video from MPD's YouTube channel.

At 0:07, before the killer begins walking away from the camera, intermittently touching the wall, he is leaning out of the doorway, peering down the corridor as if he's concerned that someone else is present.

It appears to me that he has probably heard a noise that makes him think someone else is in the building. Touching the wall as he does is commonly done when someone is trying to soften their footsteps.

We can just agree to disagree. There is no way I'm making any statements without advising with my attorney first. The same way I have never consented to a search, nor answered questions to leading questions like "where are you headed" during traffic stops. Completely innocent or completely guilty, my attorney has advised me to contact him for anything beyond a traffic infraction.

As much as I would want to help find the killer, I have to take care of my child. Plenty of innocent people have been convicted on false charges.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree with your point of view. LE should understand your rights and if they have a problem with that then too bad.

One of the ways they try to get around giving someone their "Miranda Warning" is to get a person to agree to take a polygraph. They use a polygraph technician, who is not a law enforcement officer, to ask the subject some pre-test questions.

They fail to tell the subject that everything said to the technician can be used against them. Sneaky but legal. If the subject had retained a lawyer, they would be advised to not take the polygraph. JMO

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
I agree with you. MLM's, cheesy websites that look like they were together in ten minutes, and too many who seem to lack a 9-5 job with a steady source of income, all swirling around this case. JMO
It's somewhat OT, but not when you consider how several of the players in MB's murder were/are part of what is called a "freelance" or "gig" economy. Workers juggle multiple jobs, market themselves, and are more likely to call a coffee shop with WiFi their office than a cubicle. It may sound romantic, but there's no health care, job security, retirement benefits, etc. Times have changed. Personally, I find it depressing.
Agree and yet MB was at least according to BB in the People article who MB was the Primary person on their medical insurance.

Law Enforcement knows a TON more than we do. And every day, that gap is widening. They haven’t substantially talked to us in awhile. Between their whole police force and FBI, ATF, Rangers, NYPD, Tarrant County, they’ve thrown a lot of resourcesat this event. Yes, this is a good week to “California Stop” a stop sign or speed a little through Midlothian.

Bet their mountain of evidence takes up a couple rooms by this time. The bumping up of the reward was interesting. My immediate reaction was, “Oh no; they don’t feel they have enough to put someone away yet!” I had never heard of corporately sponsored reward money. That actually isbrilliant. Esp on high profilecases. So the reward costs Midlothian,Et al nothing but 1) Perks everyone’s interest again and 2) Ups the stakes alittle. Now they can buy a Harley instead of a Kawasaki. Could possibly change someone’s mind about talking. They probably don’t have DNA or an air-tight case yet.

Yes, both SW and locals all point to the perps gait and CT's gait being very similar; that's about the first and most obvious clue we were given and indicated that that could break the case. Unfortunately, the perp is very well planned out and has kept everyone on a wild goose chase trying to get supporting and complimentary evidence.

Here’s my big question. BB, RB, CW (all got SW’d and all immediately put out their alibis). It was deafeningly silent in the CT corner,even though locally it hit the fan pretty quickly. Maybe that’s an attorney’s doing (remember,I suspect some money behind this one.)

I’m starting to think the perp walked a little way to awaiting vehicle somewhere. With maybe adriver. There are too many cameras alongthe roads. Someone got a picture ofsomething somewhere (a bad picture, hence the Tarrant County Video Dept). Any pictures or evidence of moisture in thevideo or building (gauging about how long they may have been outside?)

We’ve let CW skate a bit. 1). He doesn’t really resemblethe perp -size or movement, I don't feel, but he/she is pretty covered.. Sounds likehe had an alibi. Still. He’s cheating on his young wife (beingunfaithful at least – in the eyes of most married people) and two kids, andbeats people up for a hobby (and has friends that beat people up for a living/hobby). At a minimum, we’ve got character flagshere. I think the MPD was wise in notclearing anyone earlier.

The more I see of MB, I think she is tender-hearted. People try to emphasize her muscularity, butshe’s realistically pretty little and I don’t see a naturally aggressivepersonality. I think she could succumbpretty easily to most people that are significantly bigger than her (which is agood number).

Any body language expert would have a hey-day reading thepose with AJ and some other trainer in Austin the week of her passing. Or, itmight be more accurately described as her pose with AJ, turning her back on theother guy making him an instant photobomb. If my wife did that to another guy (posting it on SM), we would probably talk about it. We try not have even the possibility of giving anything people could talk about; and with their history and somewhat visibility in the community...

The picture of the inside of the church is great. Interesting, but I never thought that heldthe key to identifying anyone. Seeinghow simple it is, I think the only thing it tells me is that he probably knewwhere she would come in and was waiting for her.

In the end, it will be very interesting what LE knew. Who lied when/where. I'm pretty sure they've got at least a #1 POI and are running all the messages, eye-witnesses; phone activity; to match everything up. It would be weird if they didn't have minimum 1, probably more people under surveillance right now. I'd think if LE had access to all her electronics (what did he/she google?) . Re-create the story using all those and more. It might be a trial that is litigated on overwhelming circumstantial evidence.

A few twists and turns still don't make sense. The possible recording of the murder is one of those pieces that seems to fit weird. But my guess is that we're going to have to wait a little bit more till it all comes out.

And then the productivity of many a household or company can return to it's normal levels...

Could you explain a little more on the bolded? I'm just not sure what you mean. TIA

Law Enforcement knows a TON more than we do. And every day, that gap is widening. They haven’t substantially talked to us in awhile. Between their whole police force and FBI, ATF, Rangers, NYPD, Tarrant County, they’ve thrown a lot of resourcesat this event. Yes, this is a good week to “California Stop” a stop sign or speed a little through Midlothian.

Bet their mountain of evidence takes up a couple rooms by this time. The bumping up of the reward was interesting. My immediate reaction was, “Oh no; they don’t feel they have enough to put someone away yet!” I had never heard of corporately sponsored reward money. That actually isbrilliant. Esp on high profilecases. So the reward costs Midlothian,Et al nothing but 1) Perks everyone’s interest again and 2) Ups the stakes alittle. Now they can buy a Harley instead of a Kawasaki. Could possibly change someone’s mind about talking. They probably don’t have DNA or an air-tight case yet.

Yes, both SW and locals all point to the perps gait and CT's gait being very similar; that's about the first and most obvious clue we were given and indicated that that could break the case. Unfortunately, the perp is very well planned out and has kept everyone on a wild goose chase trying to get supporting and complimentary evidence.

Here’s my big question. BB, RB, CW (all got SW’d and all immediately put out their alibis). It was deafeningly silent in the CT corner,even though locally it hit the fan pretty quickly. Maybe that’s an attorney’s doing (remember,I suspect some money behind this one.)

I’m starting to think the perp walked a little way to awaiting vehicle somewhere. With maybe adriver. There are too many cameras alongthe roads. Someone got a picture ofsomething somewhere (a bad picture, hence the Tarrant County Video Dept). Any pictures or evidence of moisture in thevideo or building (gauging about how long they may have been outside?)

We’ve let CW skate a bit. 1). He doesn’t really resemblethe perp -size or movement, I don't feel, but he/she is pretty covered.. Sounds likehe had an alibi. Still. He’s cheating on his young wife (beingunfaithful at least – in the eyes of most married people) and two kids, andbeats people up for a hobby (and has friends that beat people up for a living/hobby). At a minimum, we’ve got character flagshere. I think the MPD was wise in notclearing anyone earlier.

The more I see of MB, I think she is tender-hearted. People try to emphasize her muscularity, butshe’s realistically pretty little and I don’t see a naturally aggressivepersonality. I think she could succumbpretty easily to most people that are significantly bigger than her (which is agood number).

Any body language expert would have a hey-day reading thepose with AJ and some other trainer in Austin the week of her passing. Or, itmight be more accurately described as her pose with AJ, turning her back on theother guy making him an instant photobomb. If my wife did that to another guy (posting it on SM), we would probably talk about it. We try not have even the possibility of giving anything people could talk about; and with their history and somewhat visibility in the community...

The picture of the inside of the church is great. Interesting, but I never thought that heldthe key to identifying anyone. Seeinghow simple it is, I think the only thing it tells me is that he probably knewwhere she would come in and was waiting for her.

In the end, it will be very interesting what LE knew. Who lied when/where. I'm pretty sure they've got at least a #1 POI and are running all the messages, eye-witnesses; phone activity; to match everything up. It would be weird if they didn't have minimum 1, probably more people under surveillance right now. I'd think if LE had access to all her electronics (what did he/she google?) . Re-create the story using all those and more. It might be a trial that is litigated on overwhelming circumstantial evidence.

A few twists and turns still don't make sense. The possible recording of the murder is one of those pieces that seems to fit weird. But my guess is that we're going to have to wait a little bit more till it all comes out.

And then the productivity of many a household or company can return to it's normal levels...

Great post!

I guess your saying that LE has dropped the ball. If I'm misunderstanding your post let me know.

It will be interesting if someone sues the killer and LE for not clearing them immediately so they could avoid all of the internet speculation that has happened.

I'm saying that we can't slueth 3 people on the warrant like we slueth the others. Jmo.

Plus LE never rebuffed the crimeshow where CT was blamed for the most part.

So. Yes silence is golden if you are allowing wolves to go to the door of actual innocent people. Jmo.

Originally Posted by Scout View Post
This image of a surveillance camera was included in a video report about the case. Kind of eye-catching if this is an actual camera from the church.

Attachment 94565

I think it was ArkansasMimi that found out it was just an example of a camera.

It's making me think Swatperp didn't know there were cameras. Which gives me pause. We've thought all along they knew they were being recorded and how cocky that was. Well, I'm now thinking they didn't know. Because one does not think of hidden cameras in a place of worship.
Respectfully, I posted a ss of that but it came from the NEWS MEDIA Video. I didnt look it up as an example. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/tarr...g-in-search-for-missy-bevers-killer/188445681

Clarification of previous question. She's getting her picture take with two guys she's working with at the Austin conference. Normally if you have two guys you're getting your picture take with, you have one on each side, everyone looking forward. If it's a cozier picture, you might put an arm around each guy's shoulders. She completely turns her back on the one guy and turns her body right into AJ.

Respectfully BBM. This is not a factual statement. This is a MURDER INVESTIGATION and there have been Extracted information on BOTH MB and BB iPhones. ALL OF THE INDIVIDUALS met the same criteria in this same Affidavit for Probable Cause at time written April 25 2016. NOT just the 2 you mention or reason. It is and was an ongoing Murder Investigation. JMHO http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12537760#post12537760
Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers"
. A portion of these messages (as
well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided
to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal
relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". Officers have
also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance
footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific
as to the approximate weight, height, build, distinct walk and or feminine sway of the
suspect. These tips have been followed up and are identified as "Target Numbers"
identified above.
My interpretation is that the target numbers were extracted from her phone. All of the target #s. So what did I say that was wrong?

What? I'm not talking about sleuthing anyone.

Hugs my friend. I totally forgot our original conversation. Im sorry. Let's just leave it for a moment. Thanks Ranch. I love your posts but dex is 15 minutes from calling it a night. Or maybe 2 . But. Lol. No disputing here. Much love.

Montjoy, I admit I've missed some pages in several of the threads here, but I do not recall any LE or MSM reporting that the alibis of BB and RB had been established as solid. And the following from your link just isn't enough for me. What am I missing?

http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
from the above article: [Marsha] Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day."

Who is the "they" that has proven the alibis? And if it is LE, where is the citation? TY

Plus, I believe in an earlier interview they had been reported to have driven and not flown? Not saying they were or were not where they said, just that news reports are not consistent

Agreed. But if a player has a photo showing they were at a distant location the day before Missy died, it means they were really there. That's all I meant.

Digital photos contain a file that records time, date and location.

They do, but Facebook strips EXIF data from photos when you upload them, for privacy reasons.

LE could always ask to look at the raw image data in a search warrant though I suppose.

Clarification of previous question. She's getting her picture take with two guys she's working with at the Austin conference. Normally if you have two guys you're getting your picture take with, you have one on each side, everyone looking forward. If it's a cozier picture, you might put an arm around each guy's shoulders. She completely turns her back on the one guy and turns her body right into AJ.

As to her stance, I think it's just the way she likes to stand for photos as I've seen her pose that way in a lot of photos. The profile angle helps show off her great arm muscle definition.

She hoped to be an inspiration to others and was proud of her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse