Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nice, but Uh-Oh?

@MsMarple
74°F likely sounds fabulous to some folks here.

You may regret ;) posting your location & 74°F temp. if multitudes of sleuthers sweltering in other states show up w overnight bags on your doorstep.
Trust me, anyone here that made that comment before last week regrets it. It was almost 100 a couple of days and hasn’t gone below 87 since lol we are not built for this heat here

Is anyone able to provide some information on the FBI agent’s statement? That website links to it but I’m from the U.K and cannot access it! Thanks

Is anyone able to provide some information on the FBI agent’s statement? That website links to it but I’m from the U.K and cannot access it! Thanks
It’s not a link to a statement but to a khq.com news article from July 10, where it says I the beginning:

“PULLMAN, Wash - The man who found Aaron Aung and his two-year-old daughter, Seraya Aung, in Mexico spoke exclusively to NonStop Local’s John Webb on Wednesday.

The FBI corroborated that Martin Ceballos was the man who reported the missing girl to Mexican authorities.

(bolder by me)

A few interesting things I noticed… in the Aung family statement the grandparents referred to Seraya as Seraya Aung. The Harmon family called her Seraya Aung-Harmon, as did most msm.

Also, the Harmon family statement noted that it is only Aaron who’s involved in Seraya’s abduction, leaving out any references to NC.

So maybe the Harmon family has better representation or maybe their main interest is answering the Aung’s accusations. Or maybe both.

In any case if their description of the condition Seraya was found in is accurate, including her having an untreated ear infection, living in the car in terrible heat, inadequate food, etc. then Aaron should not be allowed unsupervised visits with her for a very long time.

I’m sure LE and the FBI will sort out the truth but right now I’m 100% on Seraya’s and her mom’s side. Dad needs some jail time.
JMO

A few interesting things I noticed… in the Aung family statement the grandparents referred to Seraya as Seraya Aung. The Harmon family called her Seraya Aung-Harmon, as did most msm.

Also, the Harmon family statement noted that it is only Aaron who’s involved in Seraya’s abduction, leaving out any references to NC.

So maybe the Harmon family has better representation or maybe their main interest is answering the Aung’s accusations. Or maybe both.

In any case if their description of the condition Seraya was found in is accurate, including her having an untreated ear infection, living in the car in terrible heat, inadequate food, etc. then Aaron should not be allowed unsupervised visits with her for a very long time.

I’m sure LE and the FBI will sort out the truth but right now I’m 100% on Seraya’s and her mom’s side. Dad needs some jail time.
JMO
I don’t think he should ever be allowed unsupervised visitation regardless, after what he pulled. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321
Back