TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they could try to sue, but in the end the legal fees and lack of deep pockets would make it impossible for them. After taxes and lawyers %, they'd be lucky to receive 15%-20%. And that is after the entity had done everything they could to avoid paying. It's sounds possible, but in reality, their prospects are pretty bad.

LE was looking for evidence on their phones. What people say about them is not LE's fault.

I watch some of those BBC detective shows, and am continually amazed at the amount of surveillance cameras that seem to be present in large English cities. I'm sure it is inflated, and over-convenient for these shows, but it does seem to be something not out of the ordinary. In the US there are obviously more all the time, but still nothing close to the coverage it seems may exist in England.

I'd imagine that detectives have logged many hours going practically door to door among Midlothian's thoroughfares and businesses trying to get all the video they can from the time frame. Now there's a time consuming chore full of drudgery and disappointment. Even with careful planning, its hard to anticipate where a camera might catch some video of a car on those quiet streets. While not conclusive, simply an image of a car matching a suspect out at 0400 is going to be helpful.

Its not going to be easy. Most video you do find is poor at night, and worse in the rain. It would be a major breakdown in planning to drive into a top-notch convenience store, etc, but people do idiotic things. The best case would be driving somewhere near a Walmart. They have fantastic video all over the place.

This whole idea that the perp took photos or a video of the crime being committed comes from the SWs in which LE lists EVERYTHING that could be a possibility in order to get the cell phone data. It does not mean that SWATPERP took photos or videos.

LE has released information about multiple extramarital affairs in the B marriage but it does not mean that MB was romantically involved with AJT and I do not think there was anything going on there. Rumors aside, there is nothing to suggest these 2 were anything more than friends/business associates.

I still find it curious that AT's friend thought "feds" when AT mentioned that his garbage was taken by people in 2 vehicles. Why would anyone think 'feds' when their garbage bags are taken away? Unless there is reason to worry about the feds. Just saying.

Maybe he had talked to his neighbor about being interviewed by LE in respect to MB's murder. NOT that he was a suspect, but just as a matter of course of an investigation.

*you never know* Maaaybe that neighbor is a member of WS and that's what first popped into his/her mind like it would pop into ours! Maaaybe that neighbor has been posting here :D

:websleuther:

Yes, I can understand not wanting to discuss it with the reporters. It's just that the information is out there. I thought he would be more prepared in his answer to the press. He held a presser for the death of little Kilo and the bloody shirts. I thought a statement of no comment would have been more appropriate than an outburst of I don't want to know.

I would have screamed at them and probably cursed them out and I think his response was appropriate enough. He isn't used to being in the spotlight and they asked about details which I am sure make him want to roll into a ball and die. The thoughts that he has to deal with daily are gut wrenching and whatever he may have seen when he ID'd (assuming he did) his wife's body, will never leave his brain. Give this guy a break. He is an innocent victim.

I don't understand why you couldn't find it....the link was repeated here several times??????? JMO Because of IPhone?

I didn't trust the link because it wasn't found on either Fox or Fox 4's FB pages...with as big of a case as this is, I find it surprising.

I had to dig on Fox's website, it doesn't come up in a Google search...which is also strange to me.

There's something off about this article and why it's so hidden in the depths of Fox.

Didn't the reporters ask bb about the intimate conversations mb was having and he said he didn't want to know or go there. So was this the same time they asked him about the c.o.d update.

I don't recall. Need to refresh my memory on that. That certainly would have been a double whammy.

Did they come up with the burner-phone-of-interest because of PINGS? Or was a burner phone used to communicate with Missy, in some way? If directly related to it being in the church, and they have actually determined that the perp was carrying it, then maybe they DO know who the perp is. But I have a feeling that it may not be connected to the murder at all. Anyone know???? JMO

Maybe he had talked to his neighbor about being interviewed by LE in respect to MB's murder. NOT that he was a suspect, but just as a matter of course of an investigation.

*you never know* Maaaybe that neighbor is a member of WS and that's what first popped into his/her mind like it would pop into ours! Maaaybe that neighbor has been posting here :D

I wouldn't think 'feds' even if I thought it was LE.

The FBI are involved and they are Feds who often travel in black SUVs.
Really? I thought that was just on "Criminal Minds" [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Here is an idea concerning how and where the perp fled. Across highway 287 from Creekside Church of Christ there is a house with a surrounding security wall. The house has a listing on Zillow and it may be vacant. Locals might be able to dispel this idea quickly but IMO this location would provide a fast escape for the perp and a vantage point for observing the church. A Perp capable of entering the church could easily enter a vacant home.

It was dark and raining. The perp got back in their vehicle and drove away down the highway. Fully consistent with what else we know, and no reason to think otherwise. Occam's razor.

After watching vids again I firmly believe we are seeing 2 diff perps. 1 male, 1 female. Outfits don't match and it is not just camera angles. And this, IMO leads to murder for hire by husband/wife team perhaps. IMO none of the current posted search warrant people. Someone on that list may be tied in etc. All JMHO

I wouldn't think 'feds' even if I thought it was LE.

Just a term used, some use it interchangeable even though it's incorrect.

wow thanks, if the prize is material then i would love a few american chocolate chip cookies! imo there are too many coincidences in this case for the perp to be completely someone that hasnt been looked at. but that's just moo. i have read the entire story and some of you seem to think we will be in for a big surprise. let's wait and see but jmo it is someone already sleuthed. i might have to eat my first hat. thank you for this warm welcome all!

You're welcome, but you're out of luck with me I'm afraid as I'm in England - I could send you some Yorkshire puddings if you like!

After watching vids again I firmly believe we are seeing 2 diff perps. 1 male, 1 female. Outfits don't match and it is not just camera angles. And this, IMO leads to murder for hire by husband/wife team perhaps. IMO none of the current posted search warrant people. Someone on that list may be tied in etc. All JMHO

How do the outfits not match? JMO

:thewave: Good Afternoon WS Kiddos... Fast Google search, no arrest, no new docs, no new news story... Ya'll got this solved yet? :sweep:

Why would they need to send photos or videos to prove they "did the deed?" If somebody is murdered it's going to make the news, no need to create an unnecessary evidence trail. IMO there was no photos or video taken by the perp, it was just worded that way so they can cast a wider net with the SW.

Agreed. Not to mention that fact that, even if there had been a photo taken, it didn't 'prove' she was murdered because she wasn't dead when the killer left her.

I'd imagine that detectives have logged many hours going practically door to door among Midlothian's thoroughfares and businesses trying to get all the video they can from the time frame.

Respectfully disagree. This did not take place in Midlothian town, but way out in the country on the 4-lane divided highway, with farmland and woods on every side of the church, the road a long ways away from the focus of any possible cameras, and cars racing by at 60-70 mph.

You're welcome, but you're out of luck with me I'm afraid as I'm in England - I could send you some Yorkshire puddings if you like!

If Wassermann can buy ANY chocolate at all, just do that and look up chocolate chip cookie recipes on google! Tollhouse cookies is close to the original recipe. JMO

Did they come up with the burner-phone-of-interest because of PINGS? Or was a burner phone used to communicate with Missy, in some way? If directly related to it being in the church, and they have actually determined that the perp was carrying it, then maybe they DO know who the perp is. But I have a feeling that it may not be connected to the murder at all. Anyone know???? JMO

There has never been a burner phone that was found. Misconception, based on misunderstanding what had been said.

:thewave: Good Afternoon WS Kiddos... Fast Google search, no arrest, no new docs, no new news story... Ya'll got this solved yet? :sweep:

What's your opinion on this story Arkansasmimi? A scoop or poop?

Almost a month after somebody shotand killed a fitness instructor inside a church in Texas, police on Friday signaled progress in the case, saying investigators were able to reconstruct video evidence from the crime scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...unt-for-texas-fitness-instructors-killer.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member