TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop:

There will be Absolutely NO bashing of LE! Period! They know exactly what they're doing and just because there hasn't been an arrest yet, or a press release doesn't mean anything.

There will be NO bashing of members! "Everyone" is entitled to their opinion, you don't like it scroll and roll.

The rude and snarky comments need to stop.

Please thank this post.

Thank you!

Couple rhings
The MSM last night chose to focus in on yesterday's video reconstruction

I spent some time looking at doors et al They previously said 5'8 to 5'9. Consider an extra inch + for shoes and 1 for a helmet+hair. I think they were off a bit and going back. I.e. If the height doesn't fit u must acquit I'm 5'8.5 and I think I am 2 +\- inches taller than the person in the video. The body shape also reminds me of a tight sports bra.

im

I'm not sure. I think there has to be sufficient evidence to make an arrest in the first place. It could screw up any kind of prosecution if they arrest the wrong person - or even arrest someone too soon w/out being able to lay out the reasons to a judge and/or prosecutor... I think the answer is no. Are there any attorneys on here who can advise? Thanks.
Agree. They can't allow a "rush to judgement" defense and every person arrested has the right to a speedy trial. I have seen a few situations where the case was being solidified after arrest and the defense pushed for a fast trial, knowing the prosecution hadn't finished their investigations.

It's best if the police have everything in order prior to arrest.

I dont know if this was already posted but they have a church floor plan that is a little different than the one we had on here and this plan explains things a bit better for me....interesting

videohttp://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace/articles/2016/05/16/video-reconstruction-team-returns-to-scene-of-missy-bevers-murder

I agree with you and if she's wrong about that particular someone that would be a shame. I don't understand why some are willing to destroy the lives of people based on gossip and hearsay. I think if you are willing to publicly out someone you better be positive and now it sounds like she's not so sure. JMO

http://bestsouthwestguide.com/midlo...1-the-missy-bevers-murder-a-local-perspective

This. opportunist journalism....
Looking for national recognition. she's back tracking majorly.

Link to transcript from last night's Nancy Grace:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/16/ng.01.html

Tonight, after literally a thousand tips, police announce a brand-new target. Bombshell tonight
I never heard (read) of who the "brand new target" is and I read over it twice. Did I miss this "bombshell" or was it all smoke and mirrors? Typical NG stuff. :bombshell: (side eye)

ETA:
Now, look at that video. We`re just seeing different video than we have been watching before, the perp coming out of that door. Look at this video. Look at the newly obtained video of the perp. There you go.

What "new video"? Is she playing catch up or is there some new video that we somehow (doubt it) have missed? :eek:hoh:

Is it normal is a situation like this for there to be more than one 911 call? When I think about it I think 2 maybe 3 people go looking for her. Upon finding her one yells "call 911" and either the other person does or one of the other people do. If they are together wouldn't only one person make the call?

That has got to be a first, maybe not but adding just my opinion to a thank you.

Your welcome JMHO....

LOL maybe I'm one of only a few who is grateful for the clarification, which of course, is JMO

Is it normal is a situation like this for there to be more than one 911 call? When I think about it I think 2 maybe 3 people go looking for her. Upon finding her one yells "call 911" and either the other person does or one of the other people do. If they are together wouldn't only one person make the call?

I would assume it's quite normal. My father was hit by a work van when walking across the street (he's ok) and even though people were all standing there within a few feet of each other so they could see when other people made phone calls, every single person with a cell phone whipped it out and called 911. For something this serious and traumatic I would assume many people would call out of reflex and fear.

This. opportunist journalism from a hometown girl

O/T you have the best "member name" I've seen on WS

Pun not intended but totally unavoidable haha

I mean really Tricia could do a better job. she's a phenomenal interviwer....

This. opportunist journalism....

She started back-tracking the day after the radio interview on her blog. She says she was only offering her opinion as a "commentator", not a reporter.

TamaraJolee.blogspot.com

I thought that a little odd too. I'm betting there is a logical explanation, maybe trouble getting a signal from within the building.

I asked my husband, a first responder, about this a week or so ago. He said that it is pretty common for there to be multiple 911 calls for one incident. He said that in an ideal world, a witness at a scene should either announce "I'M CALLING 911" or, if that witness is aiding the injured in some way, that person should point at another witness on the scene, make eye contact, and direct them to call 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC