TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see that door next to the bulletin board that was left open into the hallway. Things that happened on the floor behind that door would not be caught by the motion-sensor camera. I don't know how the killer would have left that area without being seen, though. There might be an area back down the hallway a bit that is also behind the door's view where s/he could have gone?

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

Start at about :18 on the video.

There is a hallway prior to the door Suspect open/leaves open. ...also there are glass top tables 2 on that side of hallway if you look at the video ....we do not know which camera picked up MB walking "toward the suspect location" is how listed in the SW for iPhone & iPad. ***Remember LE has time stamped video and know where the Suspect was located at all the times. So they know area where suspect was and the time MB last seen and area. JMHO After the Murder... no matter where MB was found... all the Suspect had to do was walk NORTH down main hallway (walk back the opposite direction.. way we see Suspect walking TO the Bulletin Board) at end of hall, take right down that hall then kitchen is on left and out the metal door and gone....

from press conf April 18
Spann: " pretty quick after she got there again timeline boot camp members arriving Again we know the time when she entered the church which i believe is, around 418 again -approx time - then we see her walking down main hallway in the vicinity where we located her. but once she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion and the camera turns off -so we have no video of the assault taking place."

Male Reporter : did suspect stay around

Spann: we believe he left shortly after the assault ... don't have any indication went into any other rooms after the assult. still piecing together the video

Female Reporter : is he seen fleeing? is he seen after the assault?

Spann :again we see him walking down one of the hallways, but presumably he went out the same way came in, speculation on our part but he broke window reached in and opened the door. there are 2nd and 3rd windows broken but no evidence that anyone went through them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

. Why not just sleep in though at that hour, it's not like they'd need to get up to make kids food or anything that early. I can see maybe 5-10, even 15 mins sitting there, but not that long at that hour in the morning.

IDK, they could be some kind of late shift worker, with not enough time to go home first... and/or they allowed extra time because of the storm and it was their first session and they were unfamiliar with the area?

I'm new to this website, and I haven't read every single post in the MB thread, so perhaps my question has already been answered: is it possible that at least one of the two campers who found her body is actually the PERP?

But the video would have captured her at least going into or being forced into that room/area.The statement from LE says that she is seen headed toward the perps location but not seen again. This leads me to believe either they are fibbing or she is in an area we previously have not seen on tape, which would eliminate SW corner. It's all very confusing...

The Search Warrant Affidavits are a summary.
Here is the Press Conf April 18. They have more video than what was released. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12514028#post12514028

Originally Posted by HEY YOU! View Post
Does everything here correspond with the map that we currently have? Not sure how to attach that image to this post. Can someone check Nancy Grace map against the one we have?

I think NG's staff stole our AM's floorplan - right on down to using a rectangle instead of a square shape for the building. I am not very convinced that NG has anything right.

:floorlaugh: Heck it is my layout floor plan... I just made a big box and lol started filling in as I figured it out. Pibble Pal made the pretty one. Yall that was with me... know what my orig looked like... even the ones fussing saying wasn't important ;) NG even has MY WORDING... the stage the back hall the kitchen with Connection Cafe lol Main Entrance, Double broken doors... Geesh!! I am told mine has inaccuracies, have to wait and see on the rest of that story. Maybe because of NG floor plan? :thinking:

I'm new to this website, and I haven't read every single post in the MB thread, so perhaps my question has already been answered: is it possible that at least one of the two campers who found her body is actually the PERP?

:welcome5: Lyl01!

Yes, that has been touched upon. One of our frequent posters knows one of them, and she seems legit. I can imagine that the police have scoured their backgrounds too.

So, MB entered through the doors (that are to the right of the photo) then turned to her right towards the dutch doors?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

MB entered the doors and we have no idea which way she went from there. But she didnt go too far because that would change the location of the building. (if she went down the hallway of dutch doors it goes towards the rear of the church. .. So any where in the area of those doors she came through is the SW area of building.

I can't even imagine what went through her mind at that point. Its almost incomprehensible.

I hope she was hit from behind and knocked unconscious immediately, and didn't even have time to register what was happening.

Due to the perp's intense focus on protecting him/herself, it leads me to believe they wanted as little confrontation as possible, therefore a surprise attack from behind would be their most likely method of attack. I hope so, anyway.

Thanks Mimi - never saw this picture labeled Charlie side that has Missy's footprints circled.

We have no idea whose foot print that is. All we know is it is a foot print ... REAR and other side from where MB entered

ETA Crap.. thats just what I named the pic on my computer NOT MISSY BEVERS FOOT PRINT>
Mods can you delete that photo so rumors dont walk. SORRY Mjp1228 and Mods

Thanks Mimi - never saw this picture labeled Charlie side that has Missy's footprints circled.

The footprints circled in that pic aren't Missy's. It's a different side of the building than she came in - they're probably investigator's or repairmen's footprints.

Morning. Yawn!!

We seem to be going round in circles A LOT. Would it be useful to have sub-threads for things like the map, the warrant, the uniform, social media etc like we have in some other cases? Sparky / Tricia / mods - please?

Poor newbies to this case have got zero chance of fully catching up so it's not their fault for asking questions that got covered moons ago, but it is hella frustrating to trawl through hundreds of posts only to find it's all just a massive rehash of previous threads. Feels like we need some "order" in here!

Thoughts?

The footprints circled in that pic aren't Missy's. It's a different side of the building than she came in - they're probably investigator's or repairmen's footprints.

You are correct. :facepalm: I saved that pic early on and saved it to my laptop with that name not realizing that it showed up like that. I self alerted that post and requested the pic to be removed . Sorry for any misunderstanding. Thank you MzO! Hopefully it will be deleted soon. yikes lol

Unless I missed something, the audio or contents of the 911 call(s) hasn't been released, has it?

News media usually gets recordings of those at some point, don't they?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Morning. Yawn!!

We seem to be going round in circles A LOT. Would it be useful to have sub-threads for things like the map, the warrant, the uniform, social media etc like we have in some other cases? Sparky / Tricia / mods - please?

Poor newbies to this case have got zero chance of fully catching up so it's not their fault for asking questions that got covered moons ago, but it is hella frustrating to trawl through hundreds of posts only to find it's all just a massive rehash of previous threads. Feels like we need some "order" in here!

Thoughts?

LOL I agree but its also been hard reminding members to post the media links on that thread. I cant believe almost at end of Thread 17 and a month in ... gonna be wild ride.

Morning. See ya later on :coffeews:

I think the perp dressed as LE so s/he could simply walk out and away in plain sight once EMS/LE were called to the scene.

I do think that Nancy Grace had a very good question, "Were there bloody footprints leaving the scene?" You would naturally assume that after a brutal murder like this that there would have been an enormous amount of blood splatter as well as bloody footprints leading away from the immediate area. I don't remember reading or hearing about any blood at the scene? Anyone here remember anything?

I know most don't like hearing about blood but as a RN, I always ask, "What company contracted to clean up crime scene?" I assume out of Dallas. I have not heard.

Let's pray today is the day Missy gets justice & an arrest is made!!!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I was doing some story writing homework with my daughter at the weekend, and the basis of it was "where / when / why / what / who / how?"

So... applying a 6 year old's methodology to the case:

WHAT: Missy Bevers was brutally murdered
WHEN: Between 4:16 and 5am on Monday 18th April
WHERE: Creekside church, found in the SW corner of the building, exact location unknown
HOW: Puncture wounds to head and chest, implement unknown but widely thought to be hammer / screwdriver
WHO: Man, woman or minor dressed in police uniform
WHY: No idea.

OK folks, seems simple enough, time to finish this story.
I'm not sure my little girl's usual ending of fairies and sweetie shops will work particularly well, but there has to be an ending, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill