TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully. I am catching up ... but I am not speaking of the square column there is one on each side of area of entrance being a hallway... Walking into building big glass doors. Straight ahead is COME AS YOU ARE... On the other side of that COME AS YOU ARE wall is the Sanctuary/Auditorium..... Standing right there .View attachment 94655.. TO THE IMMEDIATE RIGHT at 358 is where we see the Suspect walking TOWARDS the Doors just to the RIGHT OF THAT COLUMN IS A HALLWAY THiS was confirmed to me after I speculated from looking at photos and asking. It IS a hallway and it leads to the rear of the Cuddle babys room Worker entry door. ... past that hallway continues on that lead to the COVERED AREA where MB Truck was Found.... The Dutch Doors are to the IMMEDIATE LEFT of those outside leading doors... the one that is propped open,.....

AGAIN at that spot In front of the Glass doors FACING the COME AS YOU ARE WALL.... TO THE LEFT is the Main Hallway going to the NORTH PARKING LOT... WHICH is the side the Metal Kitchen door was busted. View attachment 94654

Also unsure where your seeing 22? I see a 2 here 2.jpg Creekside Suspect in hall room 2.JPG

I know full well she was found in the SW corner of the interior of the building. I was not trying to state otherwise. I was simply pointing out that part of the SW corner of the building is an exterior portico even though it is contained under the main roof. I though that it might help to know that if someone wanted to make a more accurate diagram.

Like it or not, your diagram has some inaccuracies. I was trying to be helpful, but it's become all too clear that you're convinced you need no help. I've had enough of your hostile and ungrateful attitude. You're on your own with your diagram. If I'm so inclined, I'll start from scratch on one for my own use.

Not meaning to be hostile nor am I ungrateful. If you wish to make a better diagram please do. I never stated mine was to scale... but I have had a former church member confirm what I have stated. I will await a new diagram and will appreciate you correcting my inaccuracies. Thank you..

I would like to know just what information everyone thinks LE is with holding from the public and which the public needs to know. They released enough info for everyone to know that they believe this was a planned murder (targeted), that several people who were in telephone contact with MB were investigated, including her husband and FIL, and that none are suspects at this time, we were told that MB died as a result of multiple puncture wounds to her head and chest, they released a video of SWATPERP to get the public's attention to the unusual get up and gait and have stated that the Tarrant County DA/forensic lab has helped by analyzing the video which gave them a better and more detailed description of SWATPERP. They have nearly 1,000 leads which are being followed and have executed several SW's some of which are public.

Does anyone really think they are going to tell the public everything they are investigating/have investigated and what was learned thus far or give a daily briefing just to say 'we are working on it and getting closer every day' ? It never happens, so why think it will this time?

Just because they have been working on this for one month and have no arrests doesn't mean they are incompetent, corrupt, clueless or have bungled the case. Let them do their job! We will know soon enough. Since LE is not begging the public for information, I think they have a VERY good idea of who, what and why and are building the case as we moan about not getting details. And, I bet that SWATPERP is under constant surveillance.

LE wants to catch SWATPERP even more than we want SWATPERP caught. Stop dissing them.

Thanks... Do you think it would normally be open like it appears to be when the SwatPerp walks past it? How much room is between the exterior and interior doors?

I dont know what would be normal about it being open vs closed.

Here are ss from Today show missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG you can see the 2 sets (one from exterior then the set inside) this is outside looking in...

inside looking out Creekside perp 140 after edit jump.JPG

Only the family has said they feel Missy was targeted. LE says it is a possibility.

I thought the accordion doors were on the opposite side of the building from the awning where MB parked, by the kitchen on the north side of the assembly room. (auditorium) - as in on the left hand hallway, whereas MB was parked at the right hand side entrance or SW corner.

MB parked under the covered awning. missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 1.JPGJust inside the doors there.terri missy bevers creekside church  news timestamped.JPG if you are standing there looking straight ahead you would see the Suspect walking toward you at 358am. He passes a hallway to HIS right, opens a door/leaves open ..beside is bulletin board then Suspect tries to open another door..doesn't get it open.. walks. the brown doors on the opposite wall to the bulletin board is HOLY GROUND terri missy bevers creekside cg 3 HOLY GROUNDS pic .jpg there is a door next to the accordion Holy Ground doors and a magazine rack.

Creekside perp 14 sec mark.JPG

Same Holy Ground accordion doors and the exit to MB truck Creekside perp 139 before edit jump.JPG

But the video would have captured her at least going into or being forced into that room/area.The statement from LE says that she is seen headed toward the perps location but not seen again. This leads me to believe either they are fibbing or she is in an area we previously have not seen on tape, which would eliminate SW corner. It's all very confusing...

I'm reading "headed towards the perp's location" as meaning she entered from the main (west) door and headed down the hallway, where she entered the vestibule ("perp's location") between the interior and exterior sets of doors at the south (Porte cochere) entry.

If she were killed in the vestibule, it would be 1) in the SW corner of the building, and 2) out of the camera range (camera mounted in hallway above interior sets of doors).

I've not read anywhere that she was killed in front of bulletin boards, so maybe that's why I'm not having a problem with LE's description. (For this reason I don't see LE as lying in their statement, personally...but in any case, I'm not going to try to sweat the exact location in here as it doesn't really help me determine whodunit.)

So, MB entered through the doors (that are to the right of the photo) then turned to her right towards the dutch doors?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Scenarios discussed tonight have MB parking outside of these doors, but walking around the corner outside and entering the front doors of the church, and then she would have walked inside to the doors that led to where she had parked to bring in her equipment for class, I believe

I thought they tore down that house across the street from the church, guess I was wrong as I saw it on NG. It use to have a big sign above it that said ' TARA" from Gone with The Wind I guess. Is it in good shape still? I thought it was falling apart...

I'm reading "headed towards the perp's location" as meaning she entered from the main (west) door and headed down the hallway, where she entered the vestibule ("perp's location") between the interior and exterior sets of doors at the south (Porte cochere) entry.

If she were killed in the vestibule, it would be 1) in the SW corner of the building, and 2) out of the camera range (camera mounted in hallway above interior sets if doors).

I've not read anywhere that she was killed in front of bulletin boards, so maybe that's why I'm not having a problem with LE's description. (For this reason I don't see LE as lying in their statement, personally...but in any case, I'm not going to try to sweat the exact location in here as it doesn't really help me determine whodunit.)
The vestibule just inside these doors? There is a surveillance camera just outside the door although I'm not sure if that would show anything inside. Would the perp murder her in front of glass doors for anyone to see?

bdbb60dbfc91416359345e5aaf58ca3a.jpg

I am extraordinarily direction challenged.

Firefighters use Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta to designate the sides of a structure—and, I suppose, avoid confusion.

Alpha side: front of the structure
Bravo side: left side of the structure
Charlie side: back of the structure
Delta side: right side of the structure

I haven't a clue what they do if a building is not a basic square or rectangle.

Alpha side: front of the structure West terri missy bevers creekside church rooms front building.jpg

Bravo side: left side of the structure North *this is the side that metal door entry made terri missy bevers CREEKSIDE NORTH SIDE  of building.jpg

Charlie side: back of the structure East * North East corner is where the double doors were busted View attachment 94670

Delta side: right side of the structure South side where MB truck was parked under covered awning Terri Missy Bevers awning side door type 2.JPG

Respectfully took you quoted post out of quotes to add... and here is from Google where I marked on few days back showing lights in parking lot. JMHO MB came into parking lot, took a right in front of church, then a left and circled around and parked under awning Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg

The vestibule just inside these doors? There is a surveillance camera just outside the door although I'm not sure if that would show anything inside. Would the perp murder her in front of glass doors for anyone to see?

bdbb60dbfc91416359345e5aaf58ca3a.jpg

That's how I'm interpreting what LE have said, yes. (At 4:20 AM, there was no one there "to see" but Missy. It was pitch dark outside, and likely dark in the vestibule. And I do think the murder, though violent, was relatively quick.) Perp may have hidden in the vestibule because the hall lights would be on if he were in the hallway. Also may have hidden in that SW vestibule if he thought that's where she'd enter. In any case, she did have to enter it at some point to get her unloaded equipment inside.

Exterior cams weren't working, and it seems perp somehow knew that.

This post lands at random.

Just a reminder that generalized bashing of law enforcement doesn't fly at Websleuths. Some posts have been removed. Just don't go there !!

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member