TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we are supposed to believe that the killer is NOT on the SW I don't know how we could figure it out with what we know. If it turns out to be a hit but not at the behest of anyone on the SW, I certainly have no clue. JMO

First, I didn't read anything that said the killer wasn't on the "target numbers" list. Even if such was stated it doesn't mean they were not involved. Second, LE has given no other possible motives other than the ones they stated when applying for the SW's. Money & infidelity.

Exactly! Why aren't journalists trying to get more information? Have the authorities advised them not to and even if they did would that stop them? I feel like they are only reporting exactly what the police state. JMO

.....and then, not quite exactly.....JMO

Exactly! Why aren't journalists trying to get more information? Have the authorities advised them not to and even if they did would that stop them? I feel like they are only reporting exactly what the police state. JMO

Your right. They are either lazy or their organization doesn't have the funds? jmo

Where are the investigative reporters? Did MB travel to & from the conference alone? Did she share a room? How did she spend her time after the conference day was over & who with? Who saw her there? What hotel & where did she have her meals & with who? Did she spend any unnecessary time there that is went early came home late?

Very good questions!! Not much has been said about the conference MB attended except that she was there. Maybe LE is asking these questions and interviewing people. Again, I wish they would do a press conference! I think they have so much more info than they are releasing, which I understand and respect if they think releasing it would compromise the investigation... but it is frustrating to feel like we don't have a lot of questions answered.

I believe we can find the killer from what we already have been given. When the truth comes out we will look back and wonder how we missed it. jmo

JMO, but I believe we've been given only that which will not impede their (very large and involved) investigation. When the truth comes out we will understand why we (and especially the press) weren't privy to some of the information.

OK, has anyone watched this interview where RB states there were 2 bloody shirts at the dry cleaners and when asked by the press where the other shirt is (since police stated they had one shirt) he said "at the dry cleaners"?

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

I dont know if this was already posted but they have a church floor plan that is a little different than the one we had on here and this plan explains things a bit better for me....interesting

videohttp://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace/articles/2016/05/16/video-reconstruction-team-returns-to-scene-of-missy-bevers-murder

:silly: umm she stole MY LAYOUT lol words and all ;) Yes someone went there and took couple shots of the outdoor cameras but if you notice... she doesnt even have the one under the covered awning look at 2 sec mark ;) http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...-team-returns-to-scene-of-missy-bevers-murder

Mine and NG ;) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-17&p=12563267#post12563267

I think y'all are putting too much thought into ATF, Feds, etc.

Midlothian is not Dallas; they don't deal with murders - especially not violent ones - on a regular basis...or even in the past 9 years.

They need help.

You wouldn't give someone unfamiliar with math a complicated math problem to solve without giving them a tutor to help them understand HOW to solve it.

Respectfully, the FBI doesn't just help out local PDs b/c they are feeling nice. JMO though.

OK, has anyone watched this interview where RB states there were 2 bloody shirts at the dry cleaners and when asked by the press where the other shirt is (since police stated they had one shirt) he said "at the dry cleaners"?

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

According to the search warrant, a receipt describes at least one of the four shirts Bevers brought to the “dry clean super center” as having “animal blood, red all over.” Randy Bevers said there’s a simple explanation – that the blood came from their pet dog Kilo who was killed in a dog fight at a relative’s house. He and his wife are staying there since Missy’s murder. In trying to save their pet and take him to the Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield both of their shirts were stained with animal blood.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/missy-bevers-family-backs-pds-decision-to-seize-bloody-shirts/

O/T you have the best "member name" I've seen on WS

Pun not intended but totally unavoidable haha

:silly:

:drumroll:

:laughing:

totally agree with your comment and your sense o' humor (unavoidable pun, rofl)

The most interesting line in the video, to me, is when BB says:

I just role play in my mind any possible leads that I could give.

From memory, MS's oldest daughter attended the conference in Austin with her. Good grief. She did not go there to have a fling. She was working to improve her own training abilities.

I am not sure how I missed this, but thank you for posting that information

Originally Posted by sleuther317 View Post
Is it normal is a situation like this for there to be more than one 911 call? When I think about it I think 2 maybe 3 people go looking for her. Upon finding her one yells "call 911" and either the other person does or one of the other people do. If they are together wouldn't only one person make the call?

I thought that a little odd too. I'm betting there is a logical explanation, maybe trouble getting a signal from within the building.

Honestly we dont know how many campers went in but we know more than 1. But holy jeepers... can you imagine those poor souls! Think about it... you go in find the lady dead in a church that is supposed to be empty. Storming outside. Dark.... you dont know if Killer is still in there.

What do you do?? One search warrant iirc said she was not breathing and deceased. I THINK Unresponsive is the prof way of saying it? But what would you do. I would totally freak, (seen too many of the Halloween/Jason movies when young) :back: I would be going every which way. So I can very well see multiple calling 911. Freaking out.
MB has some First Responders as fb friends. My heart hearts for the First Responders and LEO. Especially if they knew her personally.

Who are you referring to?

Does anyone else find it more than coincidental that she was murdered the day after she returned home from a conference also attended by a "target number" person she was suspected of having an inappropriate relationship with?

From memory, MS's oldest daughter attended the conference in Austin with her. Good grief. She did not go there to have a fling. She was working to improve her own training abilities.

bbm

I have never seen that reported. Can you find a verified reference?

Regarding LE's latest - re-enacted movements of the perp and enhancement of video giving a "better physical description" of the perp - so far I've read they probably have precise height (w/in an inch) and weight... and maybe shoe size. But is that enough to arrest someone? I guess (hope) they have some other physical (DNA or objects purchased that can be traced to killer) evidence because I don't see how height, weight, and shoe size alone could be enough to arrest someone - unless that person's alibi doesn't line up. Also, maybe LE did get a good enough close-up of the perp's eyes and some of the face and just haven't stated that? Any thoughts?

in addition to other evidence can make a more complete package of evidence. For example, someone may have motive, means, opportunity, phone pinged near the location, was known to have had a fight with the victim, (other stuff, too) BUT in no way fits any part of the physical description they've scientifically and accurately determined. The suspect may be a whole foot taller or shorter and that's something that can't be faked.

It's valuable information to rule out people and narrow the list.

Jmo I jmo think jmo she jmo was jmo shot. Don't know why but I do. I find it very odd that it was pulled from that article, very weird. I think they had tried to hold it back. With that said, if it is true that screams rage to me. Just my opine.

Yep weird...
Died on Monday
Autopsy done on Tues
ATF Dog brought in on Wed... :thinking:

Regarding LE's latest - re-enacted movements of the perp and enhancement of video giving a "better physical description" of the perp - so far I've read they probably have precise height (w/in an inch) and weight... and maybe shoe size. But is that enough to arrest someone? I guess (hope) they have some other physical (DNA or objects purchased that can be traced to killer) evidence because I don't see how height, weight, and shoe size alone could be enough to arrest someone - unless that person's alibi doesn't line up. Also, maybe LE did get a good enough close-up of the perp's eyes and some of the face and just haven't stated that? Any thoughts?

I still think the eyes hold the key in addition to height, weight, & shoe size. I think???? forensics can create a likely face by using eyes.

Does anyone else find it more than coincidental that she was murdered the day after she returned home from a conference also attended by a "target number" person she was suspected of having an inappropriate relationship with?

Respectfully bbm.... Link please.. where states MB was suspected having an inappropriate relationship with person she went to conference with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1