TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think y'all are putting too much thought into ATF, Feds, etc.

Midlothian is not Dallas; they don't deal with murders - especially not violent ones - on a regular basis...or even in the past 9 years.

They need help.

You wouldn't give someone unfamiliar with math a complicated math problem to solve without giving them a tutor to help them understand HOW to solve it.

Yup. I said this about 39847938749 threads back. I totally agree.

I have never seen that reported. Can you find a verified reference?

First, I edited the word training to coaching. Yes, I sure will be glad to hunt for a link later. Off to PT now. Ouwie.

The most interesting line in the video, to me, is when BB says:

I just role play in my mind any possible leads that I could give.

The most interesting thing to me in that video is not so much what he is saying, but what he is doing while saying it. In that interview, I counted no less than 15 signs of deception in his body language and verbal cues. Everything from covering his mouth with his fingers multiple times, shaking his head "no" while stating affirmatives, repeating phrases multiple times, giving overly-detailed information/accounts, minimizing the relevance of alibi evidence he has turned over to LE, etc. None of that points to guilt by any stretch, but it tells me he may be trying to feed misleading information to the public and the media for whatever reasons.

JMO...

Anyone think the perp waited until a rainy day ('Tis the season here) to commit the murder?

It would make it nearly impossible for a dog to track scents...and if there was an evidence trail, it could be washed away.

I think back to CA and how she threw Caylee in the woods knowing good and well hurricane season was coming and the woods would be flooding and she wouldn't be found for months on end...

Maybe this level of premeditation was used in the MB case...

Again, JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never heard (read) of who the "brand new target" is and I read over it twice. Did I miss this "bombshell" or was it all smoke and mirrors? Typical NG stuff. :bombshell: (side eye)

ETA:

What "new video"? Is she playing catch up or is there some new video that we somehow (doubt it) have missed? :eek:hoh:

I think the "new" video is the just old video but with annotations pointing out gait, height, possibly right-handed, wide or broad shoulders and waist, no visible breasts... that part of the video is interesting, but nothing the people are saying - imo. The video also starts out with a slightly different floor plan of the church with pointers to cameras, MB location.

NGfloorplan.jpg

Yep weird...
Died on Monday
Autopsy done on Tues
ATF Dog brought in on Wed... :thinking:
Yeah I find this perplexing. Let's assume for a moment the perp is a woman. Don't know for sure it is, but let's assume. I'm a small woman about MB's height/weight and in pretty good shape (although nowhere near MB fitness) and I can tell you that if it is me up against a woman ~5" taller and 40-50lbs heavier than me, I am going to do some damage to her. Not saying I would win the fight in the end, but I could definitely put the whoopa$$ on her and/or just out run her given that perp did not appear to be very agile at all. My point here is that if perp is a woman, she had to assure she would be able to overcome MB and so probably would have had a gun or stun gun.

I did not know, someone else was having troubles because it was not linked correctly so I corrected it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound critical. I was hoping to see a "new" diagram and just meant that it wasn't actually new. But others may not have seen it, so your link is still helpful. Always hoping for something new in this case that will help to get it solved. sighhhh

Originally Posted by texasgirl2 View Post
Hi all! I am about 30 pages behind so I'll be with y'all shortly.Also using this as a bit of a bookmark. Hi Mimi! I do have it solved, yes! Unfortunately, I can't tell you because it would be against the TOS. So sorry! ETA: And I'm totally teasing Mimi y'all!

:laughing: You guys! I have solved this case at least 27 times and have convicted 10 different perps some of them twice with 7 different accomplices. Yet here I am with no arrest made. I may have to turn in my WebSleuth badge soon.

:floorlaugh: :bombshell: Well ya'll better all hold your info close to the vest... OLE NG will be :bombshell: yalls stuff next... :silly: Awe Go for it... I will be in great company!!!!!

Respectfully, the FBI doesn't just help out local PDs b/c they are feeling nice. JMO though.

Actually, fbi.gov proves my point...
627773fe60a993e554b85d622dbcffd8.jpg

Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
Where are the investigative reporters? Did MB travel to & from the conference alone? Did she share a room? How did she spend her time after the conference day was over & who with? Who saw her there? What hotel & where did she have her meals & with who? Did she spend any unnecessary time there that is went early came home late?

There are no investigative reporters left. They all stay behind their desk and troll the net. If they can't click and share, they don't bother.

:silly: Heck even NG staff trolls WS ;) http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...-team-returns-to-scene-of-missy-bevers-murder Nope no Investigate reporters left anywhere. (and no never considered NG in that roll to begin with)

Where are the investigative reporters? Did MB travel to & from the conference alone? Did she share a room? How did she spend her time after the conference day was over & who with? Who saw her there? What hotel & where did she have her meals & with who? Did she spend any unnecessary time there that is went early came home late?

I don't think she stayed in a hotel. From what I understand, she stayed with someone local to Austin, IMO. I learned this from looking at Missy's FB page along with a post made about Missy after her murder. This post was made by a female CG friend she was with in Austin. I have no idea about any of the other questions!?

that we've seen pretty much nothing that shows media inquiry of any kind. In other cases, we've seen so much detail that has nothing to do with the cases, it seemed just like filler fluff to satisfy a minimum word requirement. The victim had one margarita and an order of nachos, room key showed victim entering room at 9:30, watched a movie, ordered room service, continental breakfast, changed workout attire four times during the day, had fun, helped so-and-so do such-and-such, drove/flew/carpooled with two other trainers...

At least something like that would show someone actually doing investigation and talking to people. This non-reporting is just so odd to me.

I don't find it odd at all that LE is quiet. I always find it odd when the media reports nothing.

Hey guys-
Just a reminder no children related to this case should be discussed PERIOD and end of story- mind your TOS p's and q's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember going to work from Midlothian to Dallas on 67 northbound when i saw all these Dallas cops and their horse trailers, I thought there must be some rally or event but I was so wrong. When I got to the courthouse the ppl that work there attacked me saying " you said that was a good town !!!" they were yelling at me and looking at me like I was the killer ( George Rayfield murder case). At that time 1987, no one in Dallas even knew where Midlothian was. My 1st phone bill was 300 bucks calling Dallas. It was long distance to call anywhere but in town. How things have changed, now we have all these north Dallas ladies in their Jaguars shooting us the finger for driving too slow LOL... People use to wave to each other, it was a nice small town.

... I'm appalled by all the personal information that's been released to the public. ...

removed text for space and emphasis

Respectfully, 99.99% of personal information that has been published (not released) was published by the parties themselves, not LE.

People publishing their lives on the internet is worse than putting it on billboards around town.

From memory, MS's oldest daughter attended the conference in Austin with her. Good grief. She did not go there to have a fling. She was working to improve her own coaching abilities.

This is not accurate. My first attempt to respond to this was deleted (I guess I got too specific about the kids), so suffice it to say that you can look at MB's public FB page for the time she was in Austin and be able to tell that the person DeDee mentioned was not there.

removed text for space and emphasis

Respectfully, 99.99% of personal information that has been published (not released) was published by the parties themselves, not LE.

People publishing their lives on the internet is worse than putting it on billboards around town.

Quite honestly, there is nothing to sleuth in this case except the lay out of the church. All the soap opera stuff that came up is just nothing. I was truly hoping a perp would be arrested by now

that we've seen pretty much nothing that shows media inquiry of any kind. In other cases, we've seen so much detail that has nothing to do with the cases, it seemed just like filler fluff to satisfy a minimum word requirement. The victim had one margarita and an order of nachos, room key showed victim entering room at 9:30, watched a movie, ordered room service, continental breakfast, changed workout attire four times during the day, had fun, helped so-and-so do such-and-such, drove/flew/carpooled with two other trainers...

At least something like that would show someone actually doing investigation and talking to people. This non-reporting is just so odd to me.

I don't find it odd at all that LE is quiet. I always find it odd when the media reports nothing.

Here are my thoughts on that. First, Midlothian PD hasn't had a murder in a decade, so it's safe to say that they were totally out of their depth in dealing with this crime. That isn't a criticism. Just a fact. It's like if you're a city that hasn't had snow in a decade, you don't invest in all the tools necessary to deal with a blizzard; then when the blizzard comes, you're not equipped in the way that, say, Buffalo, NY might be.

Second, in the first press conference on Apr 22, the assistant police chief noted that many, many agencies had been in contact to offer their assistance.

So what I think has happened is that MPD isn't really driving this train. FBI, Texas Rangers, ATF etc are running things. And those agencies have no allegiance to local media. Even if you're a good reporter and have spent decades cultivating sources in the MPD, you're going to be frozen out if the MPD is playing second fiddle to someone else who doesn't even know who you are.

MPD if they truly are not running lead on this would not be in position to give updates and schedule press conferences unless the agencies they're deferring to think it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1