TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your interpretation of where the car is, if it isn't on the church grounds?

My interpretation is that it's too vague a description with too little information to make any definitive claim as to where it was. We don't know what camera it came from, but whether it was at a distance from a church camera or at a distance from the gun store camera that could mean many things instead of meaning one thing and only one thing. Without knowing more I've taken it just as an example that someone could have had car trouble on the road and coincidentally parked near the church on the side of the road until they got their car taken care of, like if they fixed a flat tire.

ARgh. I've been hesitating posting my question because I don't want to add to any confusion regarding geographic locations in buildings.

I don't know why, but I always thought buildings were like an individual map or compass. Like every building's front door was considered a starting point like, either South on a map or 6:00 on a clock face.

Please :please: am I the only one who's uses this inside their brain, lol? I'm just wondering if any confusion could be between what the text description in the news is vs what is in people's minds. I mean, *I* know what *I* mean when *I* say XYZ, and I assume *you* (you all) mean the same thing when *you* say it, but in reality, we mean completely different things?

I know we have people here who are either in LE or emergency services or have family and friends in those careers, who can help me? This is what I see in my brain:

View attachment 94644

I am extraordinarily direction challenged.

Firefighters use Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta to designate the sides of a structure—and, I suppose, avoid confusion.

Alpha side: front of the structure
Bravo side: left side of the structure
Charlie side: back of the structure
Delta side: right side of the structure

I haven't a clue what they do if a building is not a basic square or rectangle.

So, LE thinks SWATPERP came in through the back doors which were broken into that morning on the northeast corner of the building. LE also states that SWATPERP is believed to have left the same way. NG has MB entering the building through the main entrance. We know she parked her truck at the side (SW corner) awning. LE stated that MB was seen walking to where SWATPERP was located but neither were captured on film again, although the body was found in the SW corner of the building.

Perhaps MB had keys to the main entrance but not the side door under the awning and therefore would have to walk down that long hall to open the doors from the inside using the panic bars to unload her truck. Seems SWATPERP not only knew when she would arrive but where she would park and where she would walk inside the church building to go unload her gear. MB walked to SWATPERP's location as SWATPERP knew she would. If so, SWATPERP has helped her unload before, IMHO

And, maybe SWATPERP simply exited the building via the SW doors located where MB parked her truck under the awning and which are not on camera. This could be why video does not capture them again. SWATPERP left and she didn't. Perhaps all the campers came to the front entrance, ( a fact which only recently occurred to me after NG's map as I have been operating under the assumption that they all entered where MB parked - duh). Thus the campers wouldn't have seen MB's body immediately upon entering but only after walking to the SW entrance.

This is what I believe. Missy parked under the porte cochere. Walked or ran to the front of the church (as it was raining) and unlocked the doors with her key. She turns right to go unlock the SW porte cochere doors and unload equipment. She hears a noise from the SW foyer area and notices broken glass (which would be to her left), goes to investigate and the perp strikes.

I think this is a likely scenario, Boots. Well done.:cheers:

IMHO

I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone-RB,BB,AT,CT,CW.KC,MC or whoever else. I will even go further and say I believe these agencies have absolutely no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning. If the Texas Rangers dont figure this out, it is a cold case. IMO. The others are just window dressing to me at this point.

I am sure many will disagree with me and that is ok. I respect everyone's opinion...this is just mine.

I'm still leaning towards the silence indicating they know a lot more than we think.

But the video would have captured her at least going into or being forced into that room/area.The statement from LE says that she is seen headed toward the perps location but not seen again. This leads me to believe either they are fibbing or she is in an area we previously have not seen on tape, which would eliminate SW corner. It's all very confusing...

Maybe they don't want the public breaking down in tears while watching the mother of 3 taking her last steps before getting ambushed?

The story is salacious enough without the seeing her final walk down the hall. Jmo.

But I do understand your points as well.

I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone. I will even go further and to say these agencies have no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning.

Yes, I agree. I feel a chill in the air. So sad for Missy's family. Thinking about them tonight...

Then again - and that's only speculation- if the attack happened in that SW corner/porch, I'd say we are looking at a very much targeted event/ possibly ordered hit, rather than some jealous wife/lover/etc, scenario. An attack in an open/ semi open area would require lots of thought and pre-planning. The swat outfit would fit right into this, perfect distraction for seconds. The seran wrap (if) to avoid screaming.The perp would oversee the parking lot. So much more

I'd really like to know where exactly she was found. This could be a key element.

-Nin

I am also very interested to know which doors the camper who found her entered through. Not to be controversial but in theory and completely speculative, the perp could have known MB would enter thru front and walk to SW covered area for her things, and laid in wait, out of camera view; and possibly changed out of swat gear and then re-entered and discovered MB... Hence, LE would not have seen SWAT perp again? Pardon the wild speculation, please - just trying to make sense of the unfathomable.

All I know is SOMEBODY really hated her. She wasn't murdered for money or because she was a witness. Somebody risked going to prison for life or the DP to get her out of their life permanently....that's how much they hated her. Otherwise, just shoot her and get it over with. JMO................they chose to beat and bash and disfigure her.

This is going to sound odd, but I don't know that I agree with this entirely. It could very well be someone that hated her, but it could also be someone who was obsessed with her, hurt by her, or someone who felt she was some sort of burden. In fact, many people have been killed by those who love them very much indeed and cannot bear the thought of them with someone else. It's a truly horrible thing to think about, but it does happen.

Please don't judge me, but the thought of what horror MB possibly endured keeps me awake at night. It's like a perpetual horror film.

I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone-RB,BB,AT,CT,CW.KC,MC or whoever else. I will even go further and to say these agencies have no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning.

It is possible they dont feel like they need the public's help at this point as they are sifting through forensic and other data to try and put together the pieces. If they come out a few more months from now and solicit the public for information I would be more concerned that they really dont know what is going on.

I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone. I will even go further and to say these agencies have no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning.
Just finished watching a show called "Snapped". They knew early who it was, but took 9 months to make an arrest.

Would be good to know that Missy's killer was locked up, but I guess its better that they make sure he/she/they are locked up permanently when an arrest does happen. JMO

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like she might be doing some CYA since on Tricia's show she boldly predicted an arrest by Thursday, and talked about a particular someone as the possible perp.

So...was she just repeating town gossip about the arrest coming within those 7days? It makes one wonder who her sources were as this article states that LE is saying an arrest is not imminent and they have no PIOs, target or suspect. So, obviously her sources were not LE. Interesting.

ARgh. I've been hesitating posting my question because I don't want to add to any confusion regarding geographic locations in buildings.

I don't know why, but I always thought buildings were like an individual map or compass. Like every building's front door was considered a starting point like, either South on a map or 6:00 on a clock face.

Please :please: am I the only one who's uses this inside their brain, lol? I'm just wondering if any confusion could be between what the text description in the news is vs what is in people's minds. I mean, *I* know what *I* mean when *I* say XYZ, and I assume *you* (you all) mean the same thing when *you* say it, but in reality, we mean completely different things?

I know we have people here who are either in LE or emergency services or have family and friends in those careers, who can help me? This is what I see in my brain:

View attachment 94644

No, you might not be alone in that. But any side of a building is called by its geographical position on a map, and "south" always refers to compass direction, not the front door. It'll help I think if you look at TeaTime's post p48 #706 - the aerial view with the yellow arrows. That has the building sited correctly, so that 'north' is at the top (the end with the 2 long skinny overflow parking lots), and "south" is at the bottom (the side with the Porte cochere). It's a bit confusing because the building is sited on an angle, so no side is truly N, S, E, or W...just generally so.

ETA: here you go. Not sure, but I think this is Nancy Grace's map which I screenshot from TeaTime's post:

image.jpg

I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone-RB,BB,AT,CT,CW.KC,MC or whoever else. I will even go further and say I believe these agencies have absolutely no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning.
I actually was thinking just the opposite. IMO they have a pretty good idea who it is, since obviously someone who knew her did it or was involved. I think they are building a case as well as investigating. Don't want to spook the PERP, who by now is trying to decide if Mexico is his best option.

Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
I do think that Nancy Grace had a very good question, "Were there bloody footprints leaving the scene?" You would naturally assume that after a brutal murder like this that there would have been an enormous amount of blood splatter as well as bloody footprints leading away from the immediate area. I don't remember reading or hearing about any blood at the scene? Anyone here remember anything?

It was reported that efforts had been made to clean up the area by the PERP, so it is possible that footprints were wiped away during that process. I'm sure there was quite a bit of blood and blood spatter with a crime as horrific as this but PERP seemed to have every detail of the crime well thought out beforehand.

Respectfully BBM... do you know of a link from MSM or LE stating this. I saw this but it was on a NG transcript, haven't personally seen it anywhere else iirc. TIA

So, LE thinks SWATPERP came in through the back doors which were broken into that morning on the northeast corner of the building. LE also states that SWATPERP is believed to have left the same way. NG has MB entering the building through the main entrance. We know she parked her truck at the side (SW corner) awning. LE stated that MB was seen walking to where SWATPERP was located but neither were captured on film again, although the body was found in the SW corner of the building.

Perhaps MB had keys to the main entrance but not the side door under the awning and therefore would have to walk down that long hall to open the doors from the inside using the panic bars to unload her truck. Seems SWATPERP not only knew when she would arrive but where she would park and where she would walk inside the church building to go unload her gear. MB walked to SWATPERP's location as SWATPERP knew she would. If so, SWATPERP has helped her unload before, IMHO

And, maybe SWATPERP simply exited the building via the SW doors located where MB parked her truck under the awning and which are not on camera. This could be why video does not capture them again. SWATPERP left and she didn't. Perhaps all the campers came to the front entrance, ( a fact which only recently occurred to me after NG's map as I have been operating under the assumption that they all entered where MB parked - duh). Thus the campers wouldn't have seen MB's body immediately upon entering but only after walking to the SW entrance.

So are we saying that the door wouldn't lock behind Missy so the group was able to enter. Or did she put something to block the main door from closing.

I think the PD have such sensitive info that is all connected together that should they even release a minuscule amount, the perp's cover would be blown, which would give the perp a chance to escape before their full case is solidified...

We don't want another Nicole Simpson/Ron Goldman case where the evidence plainly points to the suspect, but loose ends (and an explosive defense team) blow up the opportunity for conviction.

Jury will be asked "without a doubt do you believe _________ killed MB in _________ manner?"

A hung jury means issues, so they have to fully solidify the case.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we saying that the door wouldn't lock behind Missy so the group was able to enter. Or did she put something to block the main door from closing.
no. we are saying that this was obviously someone VERY close to Missy. someone who knew where she would be, what time she would be there, and thought this through- someone who had been angry for long enough to make a PLAN.
and someone who knew her well enough to actually know her movements.
this really does narrow it down. it does.

In my practice as an attorney I have seen it take 5 or 6 months to formally charge someone with a crime when it was very clear as to whom the perp. was. Sometimes it just takes awhile to gather all the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1