TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't judge me, but the thought of what horror MB possibly endured keeps me awake at night. It's like a perpetual horror film.

I can't even imagine what went through her mind at that point. Its almost incomprehensible.

If this is the case, the public is being sold a bill of goods and LE is fibbing. We see the bulletin boards on video prior to her arrival. Unless they were disconnected, there is no reason to believe they wouldn't have recorded the murder/confrontation.

I am beginning to believe, seriously, these LE officials are clueless. No disrespect intended, but they have been had.

Unless she was pulled/lured into that small room just off that area and there was no camera in there.

I'm confused...so we have 3 floorplan maps now and 1 shows MB body was found near the bulletin board room...is that correct?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

arkansasmimi did a spectacular job on the floorplan and, if NG's drawing is correct, we now know where the interior cameras were located but it does not seem possible that SWATPERP could leave the building without being captured on film. Even if the murder occurred in the SW corner of assembly area, SWATPERP would be caught leaving that room on one of the cameras - right?

And from the photos of the scene it seems that MB didn't walk into the front doors of the church but rather drove up to the side doors on the SW corner, under the awning/carport. (NG seems to have her passing through the big front doors). Unless, MB parked under the awning and had to walk around to the main entrance to get in the building.

All SWATPERP had to do was watch for headlights entering under the side awning entrance to know when MB arrived.

IMO: If by any chance MB was killed by the bulletin boards or the SW corner, LE is fibbing....It is on video.
Yes! If her body was found by that door or bulletin board, the encounter is on tape. I'm curious what is in that room. Supply closet? Video feed? Tools?

Yes and for all important aspects of why we are examining the maps, they are correct! Mimi was right on from the start. Good job Mimi!!
Yes again! Great job! I feel (IMO) NG peeps used our map as their "vision" so basically "B*** stole my look" (or map) but you created that from still pictures and grainy video of a murderer so kudos to you!! *slow clap* We know who the real MVP is here! (can we please get a side eye emoji)

JMO

Mods.... please remove if not allowed.

This is from a blog by Tamara Jolee, who was interviewed on Tricia's radio show. Nothing new in here, mostly a description of how the community is feeling. She stresses that readers must make their own decisions, as she can only give her perspective of what life is like in Midlothian now.

http://bestsouthwestguide.com/midlo...1-the-missy-bevers-murder-a-local-perspective
Sounds to me like she might be doing some CYA since on Tricia's show she boldly predicted an arrest by Thursday, and talked about a particular someone as the possible perp.

Unless Missy drove completely around the church building before parking under the overhang, she would not have been able to see a car parked at certain places at the rear of the building. I'm stating that from looking at the aerial view of the building and parking lot, and the area at the back that is lower than the front of the building.

(And once again, I'm behind in reading, so someone else may have already mentioned this.)

Of course there are many possibilities, but I was responding to someone who said there was 'no reason' to think there wasn't a car there. Others for instance have postulated that what the husband said about the car in the parking lot was because BB was given inside information from LE where he knew from LE that there wasn't a car in the parking lot. There are reasons to think there was a car just as there are reasons to think there wasn't a car in the parking lot.

If this is the case, the public is being sold a bill of goods and LE is fibbing. We see the bulletin boards on video prior to her arrival. Unless they were disconnected, there is no reason to believe they wouldn't have recorded the murder/confrontation.

I am beginning to believe, seriously, these LE officials are clueless. No disrespect intended, but they have been had. IMO!

Do you see that door next to the bulletin board that was left open into the hallway. Things that happened on the floor behind that door would not be caught by the motion-sensor camera. I don't know how the killer would have left that area without being seen, though. There might be an area back down the hallway a bit that is also behind the door's view where s/he could have gone?

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

Start at about :18 on the video.

Here's an outside view, dunno if it helps.
View attachment 94636

Great view. Makes me wonder if everyone was coming to the front parking lot if the perp didn't Park in the back especially since thats where they must've entered. I wouldn't think he/she would walk to the front. Then left out the back jumped in car and left out the back parking lot. It looks like there's another road back behind the church of which to leave from without people coming in the front road seeing him/her.

This is from a blog by Tamara Jolee, who was interviewed on Tricia's radio show. Nothing new in here, mostly a description of how the community is feeling. She stresses that readers must make their own decisions, as she can only give her perspective of what life is like in Midlothian now.

http://bestsouthwestguide.com/midlo...1-the-missy-bevers-murder-a-local-perspective

I live in the Dallas area and while Midlothian is not big city, it is not a tiny town. I would be careful if any one person, even a local reporter, can claim to know what the community of about 20,000 people is feeling. In TX, the suburbs sprawl out from the big cities like DFW and 20 miles out from Dallas really is an average commute for many that may live in the smaller outlying towns but work elsewhere like Dallas or Fort Worth, etc. JMO as a Texan.

IMO: If by any chance MB was killed by the bulletin boards or the SW corner, LE is fibbing....It is on video.

Well, I wondered if LE was saying there were photos/videos taken if perhaps the act was caught on camera.

Do you see that door next to the bulletin board that was left open into the hallway. Things that happened on the floor behind that door would not be caught by the motion-sensor camera. I don't know how the killer would have left that area without being seen, though. There might be an area back down the hallway a bit that is also behind the door's view where s/he could have gone?

But the video would have captured her at least going into or being forced into that room/area.The statement from LE says that she is seen headed toward the perps location but not seen again. This leads me to believe either they are fibbing or she is in an area we previously have not seen on tape, which would eliminate SW corner. It's all very confusing...

Just trying to look at the "working" relationship or whatever the heck it was between MB and AT...I recall someone earlier on posting that MB was sort of a mentor for AT with regard to Camp Gladiator (and I cannot find those posts now) but wonder exactly what the process or training/mentoring involved. Did she go to his home or did he go to her home or did they just meet at boot camps, etc ?? Also, in reviewing MB and AT (2) Facebook interactions there really was very little - at least publicly.

From MB facebook:

3/29/16 she shared an Amber Alert that AT had posted and he "liked" this
4/2/16 she posted a photo from a Vendor function at the Midlothian market & AT posted "Great hustle Missy Bevers, you are impacting lives!" She responded "I feel blessed."
4/14/16 she posted a photo while at Austin with AT and another trainer. She tagged AT in this photo.

CT did not "like" any of these posts/photos

From AT Facebook:

4/14/16 he posted that he arrived safe without a hitch in Austin - CT "liked"
4/14/16 he posted (assuming for his campers) that he had been neglecting them with info - CT "liked"
4/15/16 he posted from Austin at the Domain/Mall - CT did not "like"
4/16/16 he posted from Austin at the Domain/Mall and tagged CT and posted "miss you CT" - CT did not "like"
4/16/16 he posted from Austin at the Whole Foods - CT did not "like"

on his other Facebook
4/18/16 he updated his cover photo with the 4/14/16 pic of himself, MB and another CG trainer - CT did not "like"

it's sort of interesting/puzzling to me why CT did not "like" some of his posts. JMHO

JMHO you would have to know if CT liked any of the CG stuff correct? This little snapshot means nothing. Maybe she didnt get into his "work" side of fb? I do not know, iirc and been while since I looked but he mostly posted CG stuff and tagged Campers... More like work related as was MB...every so often MB posted something family related but mostly CG. JMHO

Seems like LE has mentioned digital technology, cell phones, pings, towers and so on quite a bit. Does anybody know if the church has Wi-Fi? Is it possible that the perp had a device that connected or tried connecting to it? Maybe the perp had a blue tooth device that tried connecting to another blue tooth device, i.e., a car, cell phone, tablet, security camera, etc.

So it would appear (if this is accurate) she was indeed killed/ambushed inside the SW foyer doors.

Which explains, then, why her attack was not on camera (cameras only in hallways).

Does everything here correspond with the map that we currently have? Not sure how to attach that image to this post. Can someone check Nancy Grace map against the one we have?
I think NG's staff stole our AM's floorplan - right on down to using a rectangle instead of a square shape for the building. I am not very convinced that NG has anything right.

Maybe it was a box of trash bags instead of Saran Wrap?

Maybe Saran Wrap was used to wrap their boots after to ensure leaving no bloody footprints on the way out. Just a thought

Of course there are many possibilities, but I was responding to someone who said there was 'no reason' to think there wasn't a car there. Others for instance have postulated that what the husband said about the car in the parking lot was because BB was given inside information from LE where he knew from LE that there wasn't a car in the parking lot. There are reasons to think there was a car just as there are reasons to think there wasn't a car in the parking lot.

What? LE, during an April press conference, gave a very direct answer saying that a surveillance camera did pick up a car parked in the distance in the lot. LE may lie to a person being interrogated but they don't lie to the public at large in a press conference.

There was a car in the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member