TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Didn't LE say MB entered via the main entrance (which would be different from the SW corner entrance on the side)?
2 Are there 2 sets of doors you must pass through, to enter at the SW entrance, or just 1?
3 Do they think the perp entered via breaking into the NE corner doors?

I appreciate all your hard work, arkansasmimi. I was only trying to help out because I agree with you that the layout of the church and the killer's movements through it are an important part of the case. It's actually one of the very few pieces of evidence we have to work with right now. I hope we can continue to discuss and modify your diagram as necessary.

Regarding the hallway you mentioned, I don't think that is a hallway. I believe it's the inset with the square column at the corner adjacent to the Cub's Corner entrance. I'm wondering if there are drinking fountains in that area. Btw, looking at satellite view and street view can be helpful in locating the bathrooms. There should be vent pipes for the plumbing coming out of the roof. And there would probably be an absence of windows in that area as well....
sbm bbm

arkansasmimi.
^ agreeing w Scout ^. Another one of your fans thanking you for your time & effort w the CoC floorplan.

Yes, roof perforations/waste pipe vents (visible on birdseye view) would help us place restrooms and kitchen, possibly other places, if any, w plumbing, water fountains.
I've forgotten whether latest floorplan reflects an admin-type office (presumably a target for theft, if this was a motive). Or a pastor/minister study/office.

Wish I had the skills & brainpower to add ^ to floorplan. Thx again for sharing plan w us.

The bold is what I was referring to as the video of the perp coming. LE has noted that exterior cams at church did not deploy that night, and assumption has been made (though afaik never specifically confirmed) that this sighting was from the SWFA site, since said vehicle is noted as being in the distance. Does that mention explicitly say the word "parked" or just note that it was somehow observed "in the distance"?

"There's one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance."
~ Asst. Chief Johnson (www.dailymail.co.uk article on pg 1 of this thread)

It's in response to a reporters's question, and in the context, appears to be referencing the church's video. But I really can't be certain it's not the video from the sports/gun store.

It was reported that efforts had been made to clean up the area by the PERP, so it is possible that footprints were wiped away during that process. I'm sure there was quite a bit of blood and blood spatter with a crime as horrific as this but PERP seemed to have every detail of the crime well thought out beforehand.

In this case the bottom of the boots would have had to be cleaned of blood as well.

Well, respectfully, "us" didn't say that - I did, as that was my impression based on reading the accounts and hearing the press conference that reported the 911 calls from campers saying she was "unresponsive" (vs. them telling operators she was by all appearances "dead").

Personally, I don' t find it as distasteful for family to possibly read in here my saying she was found "unresponsive" as it would be to read speculation that her murder was videotaped.

But that's probably just me.

No, it's not just you. Speculation that it was videotaped was a total mischaracterization of the wording of the SW. i have pointed it out any time it came up, along with others. It's another example, like the "she was still alive", of how something that isn't accurate still can take on a life of its own. No less than 4 people questioned your statement when they saw your post. And before you know it, someone on here posts a week from now, "hey I read on here that she was still alive but they lost her on the operating table."

But it's all good. Believe me, I'm guilty of saying inaccurate things all the time, including today on here when I got some details wrong on another case I referenced.

Can someone smarter than me screenshot the map of the church that Nancy Grace had on tonight that showed where Missy's body was found?

Without the map, it's basically in the area where the lazy out of shape turns the corner by the Dutch Doors and the car port doors. Sorry, with each day that goes by I feel I get angrier and angrier at what this pig did to Missy.

So, it sounds like MB was found right off a main hallway (just out of site from video cameras). Possibly where they broke the glass on door? The Swatperp(s) took a BIG risk being walked in on by a camper.... or another gym colleague or her daughter. They knew MB routine, had help and did this fast. However, I recall the LE initially said the Swatperp(s) spent a long time in the kitchen area - IDK, getting costume on? And the clean up took time too.

Maybe the time spent in the kitchen was after the fact & that was clean up time? Idk maybe not since LE said s/he wasn't seen afterwards

1 Didn't LE say MB entered via the main entrance (which would be different from the SW corner entrance on the side)?
2 Are there 2 sets of doors you must pass through, to enter at the SW entrance, or just 1?
3 Do they think the perp entered via breaking into the NE corner doors?

I haven't heard LE say what door she entered. I think it was a local that said she had a key to the front door. Can anyone verify LE saying this? thanks

Does everything here correspond with the map that we currently have? Not sure how to attach that image to this post. Can someone check Nancy Grace map against the one we have?

Do you mean with the one from arkansasmimi? And do you want it with the one I linked from NG show?

first Map from NG Show, second map for arkansasmimi

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 80
  • image.png
    image.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 93
http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160516/column-writing-missy-bevers-murder-mystery

By Alexandra Allred
Guest Columnist

Posted May 16, 2016 at 7:07 PM
Updated at 7:10 PM

I love murder mysteries. So much so that I am a murder mystery novelist. I grew up in a household where obituaries were read as faithfully as the front page news and, so quite naturally, I am intrigued by the more unusual circumstances of death. It is, you could say, a curiosity that led to a profession.
But it is fiction.
While some of my fiction is derived from actual events, it is still fiction.
What happened to Missy Bevers is a horrible reality that no one should ever know. Still, in the past month I have been asked by friends, readers, and a former agent when I plan on writing the Missy Bevers murder mystery.

It won't let me add an edit ... but I even wonder if NG snitched our map! They look very close to me.

I haven't heard LE say what door she entered. I think it was a local that said she had a key to the front door. Can anyone verify LE saying this? thanks

I have not seen a link where LE has said where Missy entered. Only local verification that Missy entered through the front doors.

No, it's not just you. Speculation that it was videotaped was a total mischaracterization of the wording of the SW. i have pointed it out any time it came up, along with others. It's another example, like the "she was still alive", of how something that isn't accurate still can take on a life of its own. No less than 4 people questioned your statement when they saw your post. And before you know it, someone on here posts a week from now, "hey I read on here that she was still alive but they lost her on the operating table."

But it's all good. Believe me, I'm guilty of saying inaccurate things all the time, including today on here when I got some details wrong on another case I referenced.

I'll stand by what I say in here, but can't take responsibility for how others might elaborate on it to include dying on the operating table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214