TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. we are saying that this was obviously someone VERY close to Missy. someone who knew where she would be, what time she would be there, and thought this through- someone who had been angry for long enough to make a PLAN.
and someone who knew her well enough to actually know her movements.
this really does narrow it down. it does.

Maybe to the "target number" people.

So are we saying that the door wouldn't lock behind Missy so the group was able to enter. Or did she put something to block the main door from closing.

Maybe she would have propped it open so the campers could enter. I do not know. However, if what LE says is true and neither MB nor SWATPERP were captured on video again after she walked towards where SWATPERP was and she was found in the SW corner of building and we have NG's plan showing the cameras on the inside halls only, leaving the SW entrance out of camera range, then why would the campers not see her immediately upon entering the SW doors? Or maybe they did, do we know? I guess I am operating under the assumption that they didn't stumble onto a bloody scene at the door but entered the building and located MB a few minutes later.

Unless you think SWATPERP attacked her in the SW corner of the assembly room or one of the other rooms in the SW corner but somehow managed to escape being caught on the hall cameras. I can't figure out how SWATPERP could manage this when looking at the floorplans and camera locations we have.

You're welcome! Whenever someone tries to give me directions, I interrupt: "No, no, none of that north, south, east, west nonsense. I need landmarks. I need left or right. I don't have time for compass points."[emoji15] I'd be a terrible homing pigeon.

I don't even do left and right well, lol. I am directionally "dyslexic" -

Then she must be right half of the time. Not so sure of that.

Lol. As far as the show goes. Her commentators/side hosts sometimes nail it. But Nancy will twist things to make it seem like it came from her. Lol.

Then she must be right half of the time. Not so sure of that.
no. one can be verifiably wrong half of the time, and not be right half of the time.
most things are uncertain.
its this kind of thinking that leads to false convictions. and somebody like OJ getting away with murder.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
I will try I truly am not trying to be snippy or snarky. But some seem to be over thinking (not meaning this towards you) I am just trying to help. The time stamped video from MPD shows exactly where the perp was at 358am ...right in front of the doors MB would enter at 418am Attachment 94633

Here is a photo from the Creekside Church of Christ fb.. its open to public.... This is NOT a square head on photo, they took the photo because of the Beautiful Rainbow over the church ... BUT I have put squares over the area that will be SW corner and the NW Corner..... and NO, the outside Patio area is NOT inside the church and from what the SW and the Chief of MPD and Captain of CID stated, she was inside the building and had glass around the body.

Attachment 94631

Attachment 94632

Wait. I never considered this til now, and maybe I whiffed on other discussion of it. She was inside the building and had "glass around the body". Where did the glass come from?
Respectfully BBM. That is exactly what the Chief stated http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523272#post12523272

And as I have stated numerous times, there are glass top tables in that same area. There is also a hallway just prior to the door opened/bulletin board / door tried to open.. one on each side of this area. LOOK in this ss and you can see 1 right under the wall hanging cross creekside perp timestamp 1.jpg

JMHO she was in the area of or in the small hallway I have marked here Creekside perp 14 sec mark.JPG **This was just sec prior to the Suspect opening door by Bulletin board.. 358am

This is what I believe. Missy parked under the porte cochere. Walked or ran to the front of the church (as it was raining) and unlocked the doors with her key. She turns right to go unlock the SW porte cochere doors and unload equipment. She hears a noise from the SW foyer area and notices broken glass (which would be to her left), goes to investigate and the perp strikes.

In this scenario, wonder why the perp ever broke the windows. For what ?

I totally agree with your points and share your concerns.. At this stage I am more concerned as to why LE doesn't just state the logistical facts. The information they appear to be withholding is ridiculous and only an attempt to hide the fact that they are no closer to identifying Missy's killer than they were on April 18th.

At this point my only hope is In the Texas Rangers. No disrespect, but they are the men among boys. If the Texas Rangers can't figure this out, it will never be figured out. This is just my own opinion, but I do feel strongly about it. Making friends is not my intent.

Well, gotta love the Texas Rangers, true! But I'm not going to be so quick to throw the towel at the rest of LE investigating this. There are many smart minds working on Missy's case, and call me naive, but I trust they know what they're doing when they elect to withhold certain facts from the general public. :eek: (I mean, really...apart from our sometimes rampant curiosity, how important is it for us--the general public--to know exactly where in the building she died?)

Well they're not going to lie in a search warrant. And it clearly says SW corner, so that is in fact where she was found.

I was replying to a poster that wondered why LE didn't show us the footage of Missy once she was in camera view.

It sure would be nice to know more about exactly where MB was in the SW corner, and if she were posed in any way. We have assumed that she was found on the floor basically where she fell when attacked.

But what if the sanctuary was involved? What if this were a "scene-setting" murder that was inspired by images from movies or TV (Hannibal, for instance)?

If they do have an idea, they can always build the case while this person is behind bars. Right?

Calling in the outside agencies, esp the Texas Rangers and NYPD tells me that they have the evidence, they are just looking through it carefully. I don't think they would go to the trouble of doing that if they were truly unsure of the person or persons they were chasing.

Respectfully BBM. That is exactly what the Chief stated http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523272#post12523272

And as I have stated numerous times, there are glass top tables in that same area. There is also a hallway just prior to the door opened/bulletin board / door tried to open.. one on each side of this area. LOOK in this ss and you can see 1 right under the wall hanging cross
attachment.php

JMHO she was in the area of or in the small hallway I have marked here
attachment.php
**This was just sec prior to the Suspect opening door by Bulletin board.. 358am

I thought the accordion doors were on the opposite side of the building from the awning where MB parked, by the kitchen on the north side of the assembly room. (auditorium) - as in on the left hand hallway, whereas MB was parked at the right hand side entrance or SW corner.

Some of us also like to figure out the crime (and catch the criminal too, of course).

I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone-RB,BB,AT,CT,CW.KC,MC or whoever else. I will even go further and say I believe these agencies have absolutely no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning. If the Texas Rangers dont figure this out, it is a cold case. IMO. The others are just window dressing to me at this point.

I am sure many will disagree with me and that is ok. I respect everyone's opinion...this is just mine.

I won't necessarily disagree with you, but I think they probably have a reason for not releasing any information. I have absolutely no idea what that reason could be, to be honest. I'm leaning toward maybe since the "big guns" are supposedly conducting aspects of the investigation, there may be a procedure or protocol that has to be followed before releasing anything to the public. In any case, I hope they're moving things along and it's not going cold. I have to admit I'm happy they're taking their time. It makes me feel like they're being extremely thorough and meticulous.

What? LE, during an April press conference, gave a very direct answer saying that a surveillance camera did pick up a car parked in the distance in the lot. LE may lie to a person being interrogated but they don't lie to the public at large in a press conference.

There was a car in the parking lot.

Sorry, but the part I bolded is soooo not true.

I do remember them talking about a car on video though. They said they weren't comfortable releasing any info on said car (make, model, etc..) because it wasn't a very good image. (paraphrasing)

If in fact it is the case she was attached at those entry/exit doors, I would question why they wouldn't just come out and say that instead of the whole SW corner/area nonsense. Sheesh, thank goodness the Texas Rangers are involved or I would seriously have to question the chances of this ever being solved. This is my opinion, but come on!

In addition, if this was the case, I would have to question why it took the first campers so long to locate her.

I am really starting to question what is being put out by LE, whether it is bait or fact...The time for games has long since passed. It has been a month. No disrespect intended, but the perception is becoming sour.

LE is not playing games. They owe us nothing. Zippo. Nada. Zilch. They owe justice to Missy Bevers and her family. They will, and rightfully so, protect their investigation at. all. costs.

Just trying to look at the "working" relationship or whatever the heck it was between MB and AT...I recall someone earlier on posting that MB was sort of a mentor for AT with regard to Camp Gladiator (and I cannot find those posts now) but wonder exactly what the process or training/mentoring involved. Did she go to his home or did he go to her home or did they just meet at boot camps, etc ?? Also, in reviewing MB and AT (2) Facebook interactions there really was very little - at least publicly.

From MB facebook:

3/29/16 she shared an Amber Alert that AT had posted and he "liked" this
4/2/16 she posted a photo from a Vendor function at the Midlothian market & AT posted "Great hustle Missy Bevers, you are impacting lives!" She responded "I feel blessed."
4/14/16 she posted a photo while at Austin with AT and another trainer. She tagged AT in this photo.

CT did not "like" any of these posts/photos

From AT Facebook:

4/14/16 he posted that he arrived safe without a hitch in Austin - CT "liked"
4/14/16 he posted (assuming for his campers) that he had been neglecting them with info - CT "liked"
4/15/16 he posted from Austin at the Domain/Mall - CT did not "like"
4/16/16 he posted from Austin at the Domain/Mall and tagged CT and posted "miss you CT" - CT did not "like"
4/16/16 he posted from Austin at the Whole Foods - CT did not "like"

on his other Facebook
4/18/16 he updated his cover photo with the 4/14/16 pic of himself, MB and another CG trainer - CT did not "like"

it's sort of interesting/puzzling to me why CT did not "like" some of his posts. JMHO

I don't know, but MB was at the Third Base Sports Bar at 10:04pm as per FB (sorry, I can't remember who tagged her). Was he there too?

I don't even do left and right well, lol. I am directionally "dyslexic" -

DH to me: "Turn right." I turn right. He moans: "Noooo, you're other right!"

Occasionally he rolls his eyes, too.

I'm just curious what you guys think is the gender of SWATPERP? I'm sure this has probably been discussed at length in earlier threads but I'm new to this case. Personally, I think SWATPERP's build and gait looks more like a heavyset woman. And I wonder where they got the SWAT gear from? Regardless, it's pretty creepy to watch SWATPERP roam around an empty church, opening & shutting doors in that getup at that hour. Also, how long was the SWATPERP there before MB arrived? Do we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1