TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I am absolutely floored that after 1 month and with the FBI, US Marshalls, Midlothian PD, Arlington PD, Texas Rangers and whatever experts they can throw in the mix that the public has received almost no information and/or any indication of progress. Based on this type of "investigation" I would be very hesitant on pointing fingers at anyone-RB,BB,AT,CT,CW.KC,MC or whoever else. I will even go further and say I believe these agencies have absolutely no clue who took Missy's life. I mean no disrespect, but this Is beyond concerning. If the Texas Rangers dont figure this out, it is a cold case. IMO. The others are just window dressing to me at this point.

I am sure many will disagree with me and that is ok. I respect everyone's opinion...this is just mine.

I'm not sure if you're equating "this type of investigation" with press releases? What LE investigation are you referring to, or did you mean your own investigation?

Well, gotta love the Texas Rangers, true! But I'm not going to be so quick to throw the towel at the rest of LE investigating this. There are many smart minds working on Missy's case, and call me naive, but I trust they know what they're doing when they elect to withhold certain facts from the general public. :eek: (I mean, really...apart from our sometimes rampant curiosity, how important is it for us--the general public--to know exactly where in the building she died?)

Absolutely! I agree, I just have a completely different competency tolerance. Things that truly are minuscule are being kept under the vest like they are bomb shells. <modsnip>

Inregards to bloody boot prints. The perp could have put booties or shower caps over the boots before the kill and took them off after; just to eliminate transferring the blood to the gas and brake pedal and interior of the car. Idk.

This is a very good point. If she went in the main entrance with a key with the intention of walking through the building to the door by her car, where she would open that door from the inside (but never made it there)....how did the campers enter the building?

Maybe they didn't. Perhaps they saw her through the door?

jmopinion

Doesn't it look like the perp walks past an OPEN exterior door starting about 1:14? The door with the exit sign over it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be

1 Didn't LE say MB entered via the main entrance (which would be different from the SW corner entrance on the side)?
2 Are there 2 sets of doors you must pass through, to enter at the SW entrance, or just 1?
3 Do they think the perp entered via breaking into the NE corner doors?

1. We do not know which doors but logic says the MB entered into the doors that enter into the Main Hallway.. from the area where her Truck was found. It was 416am when she entered the parking lot.. Storming... At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area
<<< where her truck was park. ....The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the
building
. Found later... later as in when found by CG Campers

On April 18th, 2016, at approximately 0506 hours, Midlothian Police received a call of an
unresponsive person at The Creekside Church of Christ, located at 5401 East US
Highway 287, Midlothian, Ellis County, Texas 76065. The caller advised a female
subject (later identified as the victim Terri Bevers) was at the location and was not
breathing and was deceased.

As first responders arrived on scene they observed several exterior and internal doors
with extensive damage to them as well as broken glass throughout the inside of the
church.

Investigators arrived on scene and were able to access the video surveillance recordings
from within the church. Investigators reviewed the video of the incident which shows a
subject wearing a black helmet, black balaclava, dark pants, dark long sleeve shirt, black
gloves, and a black vest with Police in white lettering on the front and back. The subject
is seen walking throughout the building holding a hammer, breaking windows and going
through offices.

At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area
. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the
building.

Terri Bevers’ had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent
with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building.

2) There are 2 sets of doors at each entrance. One outside...space... One inside.. At front main Glass entrance.... and each of the N and S Main Hall entrances missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG They had the FRONT doors sealed with Crime Scene tape(as they also did the area where her vehicle was. .. So who knows. I still firmly believe came in the doors by her vehicle. Why walk all the way around in the dark and storming?? Terri Missy Bevers chruch doors.JPG

3) The Suspect per LEO entered thru the Metal door that goes into the Kitchen on the NORTH side of the building. missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG terri missy bevers creekside rear of building steps.jpg

I'm just curious what you guys think is the gender of SWATPERP? I'm sure this has probably been discussed at length in earlier threads but I'm new to this case. Personally, I think SWATPERP's build and gait looks more like a heavyset woman. And I wonder where they got the SWAT gear from? Regardless, it's pretty creepy to watch SWATPERP roam around an empty church, opening & shutting doors in that getup at that hour. Also, how long was the SWATPERP there before MB arrived? Do we know?

Many here think SWATPERP is a female. LE stated that they are not sure of the gender.

SWATPERP was first captured on video at 3:50am. MB was captured arriving at 4:16 or 4:18, so we know SWATPERP was there for at least 26-28 minutes waiting for MB to arrive.

Yes, it is creepy. Very creepy. SWATPERP was strolling about and calmly wasting time waiting to kill MB.

you are right. there are NO verified reports of the "cleanup," and it doesn't make a damn bit of sense anyway. this perp went to great lengths to AVOID that necessity. cleanup would actually make it more likely to be caught. PERHAPS somehow the nancy grace genius reporters heard that the body was manipulated in some way- posed. otherwise, its a crock of crap. no way this perp who went through all this trouble actually tried to clean this up.
no way. it's stupid. <modsnip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killer-warning-s-just-matter-time-caught.html

Authorities have said they found evidence of forced entry at the church and believe Mrs Bevan may have walked in on a robbery while preparing for her Camp Gladiator fitness class.
They also claimed someone tried to clean up the crime scene.

And before anyone harps on the Daily Mail, they have been right way more often than CNN, NBC, and CBS combined.

I'm just curious what you guys think is the gender of SWATPERP? I'm sure this has probably been discussed at length in earlier threads but I'm new to this case. Personally, I think SWATPERP's build and gait looks more like a heavyset woman. And I wonder where they got the SWAT gear from? Regardless, it's pretty creepy to watch SWATPERP roam around an empty church, opening & shutting doors in that getup at that hour. Also, how long was the SWATPERP there before MB arrived? Do we know?

First I thought it was a female, but changed my mind to male. Then I went through a phase of thinking it was two people. Then convinced it was female until I had my doubts and thought male again, before returning to the original idea of female. Maybe.

<modsnip>

This is when scroll and roll works best . Jmo.

If I see a keyword like Saran Wrap. Lol. Voooom. On to the next. Lol. Its no disrespect. But it helps get through 1000 posts when we are 2000 posts behind. Jmo.

But I don't see anything wrong with the speculations since it takes the focus off possible innocent people that have been besmirched already. Jmo.

:thinking:Regarding LE...
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue Proverbs 17:28
Or
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. (Mark Twain or Abraham Lincoln)

So either they have a POI or they don't but either way silence seems to be how they are dealing with things..whether I like it or not:eek:fftobed:

THAT door is the door going straight out then another outside set of doors to MB veh.
Thanks... Do you think it would normally be open like it appears to be when the SwatPerp walks past it? How much room is between the exterior and interior doors?

I am also very interested to know which doors the camper who found her entered through. Not to be controversial but in theory and completely speculative, the perp could have known MB would enter thru front and walk to SW covered area for her things, and laid in wait, out of camera view; and possibly changed out of swat gear and then re-entered and discovered MB... Hence, LE would not have seen SWAT perp again? Pardon the wild speculation, please - just trying to make sense of the unfathomable.

IF something like this were the case, I can't even imagine what it would be like to be the other camper who came in and called 911...standing right next to the killer.

Just saying but if you look at the video, at .44 - it sure looks like SWATPERP is adjusting a bra strap. Maybe because I have to do this 1,000 times a day, I noticed the move as familiar. It could be nothing more than adjusting the clothing.

I appreciate all your hard work, arkansasmimi. I was only trying to help out because I agree with you that the layout of the church and the killer's movements through it are an important part of the case. It's actually one of the very few pieces of evidence we have to work with right now. I hope we can continue to discuss and modify your diagram as necessary.

Regarding the hallway you mentioned, I don't think that is a hallway. I believe it's the inset with the square column at the corner adjacent to the Cub's Corner entrance. I'm wondering if there are drinking fountains in that area. Btw, looking at satellite view and street view can be helpful in locating the bathrooms. There should be vent pipes for the plumbing coming out of the roof. And there would probably be an absence of windows in that area as well.

The part of the video where killer is touching the wall as he walks is more likely the back hallway, judging by room numbers. There's a 22 beside the door in the forefront.

I'll try to post pics soon to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Respectfully. I am catching up ... but I am not speaking of the square column there is one on each side of area of entrance being a hallway... Walking into building big glass doors. Straight ahead is COME AS YOU ARE... On the other side of that COME AS YOU ARE wall is the Sanctuary/Auditorium..... Standing right there .entrance wall north and south arrows.JPG.. TO THE IMMEDIATE RIGHT at 358 is where we see the Suspect walking TOWARDS the Doors just to the RIGHT OF THAT COLUMN IS A HALLWAY THiS was confirmed to me after I speculated from looking at photos and asking. It IS a hallway and it leads to the rear of the Cuddle babys room Worker entry door. ... past that hallway continues on that lead to the COVERED AREA where MB Truck was Found.... The Dutch Doors are to the IMMEDIATE LEFT of those outside leading doors... the one that is propped open,.....

AGAIN at that spot In front of the Glass doors FACING the COME AS YOU ARE WALL.... TO THE LEFT is the Main Hallway going to the NORTH PARKING LOT... WHICH is the side the Metal Kitchen door was busted. terri missy bevers CREEKSIDE NORTH SIDE  of building.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1